Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2020

Dominika

4 hours ago, Starlight said:

I'm curious about the news he talks about in his post. :biggrin2:

@Starlight oh yes i'm so curious :thumb_yello: maybe new EP soon Mikasoon :biggrin2:

1 hour ago, Starlight said:

Yeah but he said 'and more'. :dunno: maybe more dates :crossed:

I understood more dates in Asia, China maybe...and other places in Japan :dunno:Or that "big thing" in London

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 5

10 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Spring Sun with its UV rays is the best remedy.

Not sure for that kind of virus , but let's hope that we'll have develop some resistance till the festivals start 

• Like 1

Mika forwared on Twitter:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/pride/9328516/mika-fortune-feimster-lil-nas-x-glaad-media-awards-los-angeles?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

On Thursday (March 5), GLAAD announced exclusively to Billboard that pop singer Mika, who is nominated for outstanding music artist at the event, will take the stage during the ceremony to deliver a special performance. Joining Mika is comedian Fortune Feimster, who will serve as the evening's host. The Los Angeles ceremony is also boasting appearances from stars including Lil Nas X, Hailee Steinfeld, Olivia Wilde, the cast of Schitt’s Creek, Elvis Duran, Ryan O’Connell, Amandla Stenberg, Shangela, Bob the Drag Queen and Eureka O’Hara.

image.thumb.png.2d2d7ce5d1b09bd4f8b2b017922177a2.png

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Mika is in London! I need to know why, is it to book another gig? Will he come further north and meet me? Can we have coffee together? Please Mika announce that you're doing something here soon! I miss you!

I might be getting my hopes up but I can't help getting excited! 

Also congratulations on the award!

Edited by TinyLove_CJ
  • Like 4

38 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Mika is in London! I need to know why, is it to book another gig? Will he come further north and meet me? Can we have coffee together? Please Mika announce that you're doing something here soon! I miss you!

I might be getting my hopes up but I can't help getting excited! 

Also congratulations on the award!

I totally agree with you!!!!! I’m so happy he’s in London, and apparently his house here is like 15min away from mine because a friend of my parents, who told us that, saw him walking out of his house with Melachy and Amira one day!!!! :lmfao: He’s so lucky. I really really really really really really really really really really really want him to do another gig in the UK:tears:

Edited by Londonmikafan
  • Like 3

51 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Mika is in London! I need to know why,

I suppose it's just to go home for a few days, before he's off to South America. As the Asia dates got postponed, I hope he has time off now and can get some rest, spend time with his family, friends and dogs, whom he rarely sees when on tour around the world.;)

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, mellody said:

I suppose it's just to go home for a few days, before he's off to South America. As the Asia dates got postponed, I hope he has time off now and can get some rest, spend time with his family, friends and dogs, whom he rarely sees when on tour around the world.;)

And visit mom, I guess. Is she in Paris?

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 3