Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2020

Dominika

38 minutes ago, Dominika said:

It's very likely that Mika got drunk and after a while realized what kind of video he posted :lmfao:

34 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I got it saved. Yes, it was pretty stupid to post it :das:

I was wondering it it will stay :wink2: It's not

It's not the first time he does it. I mean, delete posts.  He was bored. :wait:

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

It's not the first time he does it. I mean, delete posts.  He was bored. :wait:

I can imagine he is bored when he is alone. But he was not alone. More - he spent some time on cooking meal for his friends. 

I rather say the same as Dominika that he drunk too much wine .

• Like 1

He was in the kitchen with Andy and another guy and they were kinda making fun of a friend of them who was talking at the phone and they were not paying much attention to her 🤣 while the 2 guys saw him taking the video very well, maybe the woman got annoyed 🤷🏻‍♀️

But who knows 🤣
anyway, we are all stuck at home, all bored, so, thank you mika for even silly videos 

Edited by maggie112
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Dominika said:

It's very likely that Mika got drunk and after a while realized what kind of video he posted :lmfao:

19 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I can imagine he is bored when he is alone. But he was not alone. More - he spent some time on cooking meal for his friends. 

I rather say the same as Dominika that he drunk too much wine .

284717-10150261005088040-6006248039-7666  284867-10150260999903040-6006248039-7666

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I missed whatever the deleted video was. Is anyone allowed to say what it was or was it something a little naughty? 😯

47 minutes ago, maggie112 said:

He was in the kitchen with Andy and another guy and they were kinda making fun of a friend of them who was talking at the phone and they were not paying much attention to her 🤣 while the 2 guys saw him taking the video very well, maybe the woman got annoyed 🤷🏻‍♀️

But who knows 🤣
anyway, we are all stuck at home, all bored, so, thank you mika for even silly videos 

Btw, Mika himself wasn't in the video, not even his voice, he just filmed Andy, that other guy and the phone, where Lorna, a college friend of his, was talking. He wrote under the post that the phone call in lockdown took too long, and something like 'sorry Lorna. We are bastards.'

Btw, iirc Lorna used to sing Happy Ending with Mika on stage back in the early days. I found it lovely to hear that they're still friends now. :wub2: And obviously Mika, Andy and that other guy were having fun, so we don't have to pity him for being stuck at home on his own, with nothing to do. :bleh:

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Thanks 1