Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2020

Dominika

1 hour ago, silver said:

Hopefully someone will record this, for the benefit of those of us who will be busy ..... cooking dinner :naughty:

How can I record an IG live? If someone lets me know, I can try.

41 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I will download the live from Instagram. :thumb_yello:

But that's only possible if he keeps it on his channel for 24 hours, no? What if he doesn't, like in the IG live last summer? :dunno:

1 hour ago, mellody said:

But that's only possible if he keeps it on his channel for 24 hours, no? What if he doesn't, like in the IG live last summer? :dunno:

Now he knows how to do it :mfr_lol:

You can record the live with an app that is recording your mobile screen (screen capture). But the sound is generally not very good - but you can see comments people write :das:

I download it on my laptop separately video and audio and then I have to put them together. In this option you don't see comments :dunno: But you see Mika better :bleh:

• Thanks 2

I didn't miss it this time, but I did miss my favourite soap, but watching Mika is so worth it! Best thing I've watched all day, week, month even! I wanna see what the spaghetti looks like when it's done too! I hope Mika does more of these. Also well done to Andy for filming!

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Amy hudsone said:

Can someone please share the video?:flowers2: I had a meeting when he was live

if you have the IG app, the whole thing's still available to watch on there

I'm also trying to screen record it rn, but my phone Keeps Ruining the recording, and it'd be much nicer if someone could download it properly.

On 3/18/2020 at 8:27 PM, mellody said:

My phone have a function : screen recording. I can record the whole just need help later how to put it here since it will be a big file.

Edited by Dominika

I've downloaded the IG Live with a Chrome Browser Add-On I found tonight, the quality is quite good so I thought I'd share it too, although it has been shared already (thanks @Anna Ko Kolkowska !) Unfortunately I also didn't record the 2nd live 15 minutes after that, where he said he'd come back in an hour and show us the finished dish. :sneaky2: He accidentially filmed the room instead of himself first for that, maybe that's why he didn't leave it online.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, BiaIchihara said:

Didn't know another recording would be posted, mine just finished uploading now (I've used a Chrome extension called IG Stories for Instagram, but it seems to work only after the livestream ends)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Where to begin with quantifying the amount of adorableness in this video??  The adorable meter has exploded. Also, was anyone a tad bit concerned there was going to be some sort of tomato or super heated pot accident??? I also think he was being nice and didn't actually like the wine??? What do you all think?

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Marika said:

I was singing platform ballerinas with Mika in his cooking show and then it stopped 😂 Please come back and show us the spaghetti hahaha

Yeah, right?! I had just jumped to my feet and started dancing, was sure it'd last at least another 10 minutes, until he had cooked the pasta, but then it suddenly stopped. :aah: Well ok for the next time we know that the limit for IG live videos seems to be one hour.

4 hours ago, NancylovesM said:

Where to begin with quantifying the amount of adorableness in this video??  The adorable meter has exploded. Also, was anyone a tad bit concerned there was going to be some sort of tomato or super heated pot accident??? I also think he was being nice and didn't actually like the wine??? What do you all think?

I think he liked it, but not enough to buy it again. He said it could have more body - so I can imagine something was missing for him, but it tasted ok, at least enough to not throw it away but enjoy it for this dinner. :) :drinks_wine:

I wonder why he didn't return, as he said in his 2nd short live video... maybe he had too much wine by then, or Andy told him off for taking too long and dancing around the kitchen, while he was hungry and waiting for dinner to get finished. :teehee:

Actually the food was just a minor point in this video, it was something he could do while talking to us. The whole thing felt almost like a gig (just one that suddenly stopped :aah:), with his little stories and the music he played in between... or well, as he said, like an episode of Casa Mika (which also felt like his gigs). Maybe he can't do an actual mini gig for us from Athens, his musicians aren't there and he might not even have a piano there. But what he did is certainly a good alternative to that, and I just love listening to him when he talks. Finally we can hear all he has to say, without any journalists or TV people cutting it down to fit their format. :wub2: And mostly in English as well! :fangurl:

Btw, for those who might've missed it, Mika said that GLAAD is a charity organization and that they've lost about 2 Mio. $ by having to cancel that awards show, so they'd appreciate any donation.

I just hope Mika himself didn't lose that much money by having to cancel his tour! :shocked: 

• Like 3