Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2020

Dominika

On 3/19/2020 at 7:43 PM, mellody said:

I've downloaded the IG Live with a Chrome Browser Add-On I found tonight, the quality is quite good so I thought I'd share it too, although it has been shared already (thanks @Anna Ko Kolkowska !) Unfortunately I also didn't record the 2nd live 15 minutes after that, where he said he'd come back in an hour and show us the finished dish. :sneaky2: He accidentially filmed the room instead of himself first for that, maybe that's why he didn't leave it online.

I haven't been on in ages but I had to come on and say thank you to the people who filmed/downloaded this. I'm not having a good time of it in this semi-apocalypse and this is gonna improve my mood dramatically - I was working while this was live. Thank you thank you thank you.

• Like 6

I would be tracking the # on sites. That's how it works. You can use #cookingwithMika on your Personal FB page, on the mfc page, on the mika page on the instagram, pinterest, which ever platform he post this announcement. Any public platform that you think he will be sourcing from. 

I hope that helps, if you have any other questions, please post. SMManagement/SEO is what I do. Besides dance to Mika all the time. Stand-up desks rock. 

Well that Instagram live was hilarious! I hope he chooses me next time to join the video! I'd love to chat with Mika! 

I love the way he took a bite out of the block of cheese too!

Don't like spinach though... Won't be copying that particular recipe any time soon.

• Like 2

I don't know what was wrong with the quality in Mika's first video, thought it was my phone / connection at first but apparently it was on his side or Instagram reduces the quality, same as Netflix and Youtube do, so the internet won't get too busy in these days. Weirdly, in the 2nd one it worked. Anyway, here's the recordings:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 6

3 minutes ago, mellody said:

I don't know what was wrong with the quality in Mika's first video, thought it was my phone / connection at first but apparently it was on his side or Instagram reduces the quality, same as Netflix and Youtube do, so the internet won't get too busy in these days. Weirdly, in the 2nd one it worked. Anyway, here's the recordings:

Same here using IG for Stories extension

Thanks for posting :) :) :)

• Like 3

I'm just wondering... he had this conversation with the Italian girl, wasn't that in the 2nd part? The audio was horrible, I kept hearing a feedback of Mika's voice, probably from her speakers, maybe that's why Andy cut it. But she asked about the Italian summer gigs, did anyone understand what he answered her? I suppose it might've been something similar as for the Lollapalooza question, that nothing's sure for now, because I guess that's the only thing he can say now, like all of us. :dunno: But I didn't understand a word of what he said, except that he mentioned Verona - bad sound quality plus Italian was too much for me. :aah::lmfao:

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, mellody said:

There was a third video, but he didn't upload it to ig, did anyone record it?

• Like 2

Hi guys, did anyone record the part that’s not on his IG story? I would love to find the moment we talked but it’s nowhere... (I was just after the Italian girl and I spoke french)

Thank you all for your help!   

4 minutes ago, Héloïse said:

Hi guys, did anyone record the part that’s not on his IG story? I would love to find the moment we talked but it’s nowhere... (I was just after the Italian girl and I spoke french)

Thank you all for your help!   

I think I have it, but I need to go through the video I've recorded. I'll let you know!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, mellody said:

:flowers2:thanks a lot Mellody

• Like 1