Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2020

Dominika

2 hours ago, mellody said:

If I understand it right, by donating to this association SPS (what is it?) you can win going on stage with Mika at one of his next gigs.

https://www.asso-sps.fr/association-2/missions

It's an association to help taking care of health pro

tbh didn't ear about it before 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, mellody said:

Mika retweets:

If I understand it right, by donating to this association SPS (what is it?) you can win going on stage with Mika at one of his next gigs.

Here is the replay

Mika's part around 27"30

https://www.nrj.fr/podcasts/manu-dans-le-6-9-le-best-of/entre-09h-et-10h30-jeudi-26-mars

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mellody said:

can you help me translate what it says from the second 23 to 30. I think Mika mentioned my name.  Cossette says?

Edited by Cossette Vilches
  • Like 1

With this recent episode, was it done in a different apartment? It looks different to episode 1 but the same stickers are on the cupboard, also I really want to know more about the donkey painting...

26 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

With this recent episode, was it done in a different apartment? It looks different to episode 1 but the same stickers are on the cupboard, also I really want to know more about the donkey painting...

No, it's the same one. The video is simply mirrored because this time they used the front camera. Mika had to see the screen when he was connected to Viviana and Antonella, so, even when he gave the phone to Andy, he didn't turn it to the back camera. 

• Like 8