Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2020

Dominika

3 minutes ago, Paoletta said:

guys i'm afraid.. for Mika:emot-sad:

There is no need to worry about Mika.  There is no point in  upsetting yourself about something you can't affect anyway.  Just have a cup of coffee, eat some chocolate and watch some videos.

• Like 3

I don't have either Twitter or Instagram, but I still go on the online sites to see if Mika posted anything. Here is also the main place where I go to check news.Talking about age, I'm 13, but I don't have any social networks. Idk if I'm one of the youngest here, I haven't seen anyone younger than me yet:lol3: Like all of you, I'm also quite worried about him, but well, what could have happened? In Athens he said that everybody is careful about the social distancing because everyone is afraid. And I guess he's staying home nearly all the time, cause if he catches this virus it could be very bad for his voice... And knowing the paranoiac side of Mika, I think he's VERY careful. :lmfao:He's just having a break I think, enjoying the time he has with Andy, as they don't spend time together as much when he's on tour (I think).

So people please relax, take it easyyyy:wink2:

😘❤️

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Jaela said:

Makes sense and is true. That is also a reason why i prefer my Twitter circle 🙈🙈

Yeah well I got fed up with other random people's drama and how fake some people can be .😉 Talking to you all polite and sweet and then talking s**t behind your back lmao no thanks . ❤️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, silver said:

There is no need to worry about Mika.  There is no point in  upsetting yourself about something you can't affect anyway.  Just have a cup of coffee, eat some chocolate and watch some videos.

X2 he's probably trying some new Greek receipts , making sure he gets it right before doing it live 😂 don't worry. Everything's gonna be Ok. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Londonmikafan said:

I don't have either Twitter or Instagram, but I still go on the online sites to see if Mika posted anything. Here is also the main place where I go to check news.Talking about age, I'm 13, but I don't have any social networks. Idk if I'm one of the youngest here, I haven't seen anyone younger than me yet:lol3: Like all of you, I'm also quite worried about him, but well, what could have happened? In Athens he said that everybody is careful about the social distancing because everyone is afraid. And I guess he's staying home nearly all the time, cause if he catches this virus it could be very bad for his voice... And knowing the paranoiac side of Mika, I think he's VERY careful. :lmfao:He's just having a break I think, enjoying the time he has with Andy, as they don't spend time together as much when he's on tour (I think).

😘❤️

Exactly!! He has been doing the obsessive hand washing for decades 😂 he's fine! 

2 hours ago, Natacha. said:

Hit a girl up? 

I feel like this thread is getting off topic from Mika's social media updates, so I'm going to this thread now, where we can talk about other stuff:

• Thanks 1

On 3/31/2020 at 2:04 AM, Jaela said:

And it was a 30 -something year old woman who started it all 🤷🏼‍♀️

21 hours ago, Natacha. said:

Yeah I know who started it.  

Just to clear that up, it wasn't just one person who started it. Several fans sent hearts to Mika, and then someone posted about it on some FB groups, I suppose that's who you mean - it might not have become that big without this, but, at least to me, it wasn't like "please, everyone do this to support Mika", I might not even have taken part if I had seen this before. To me it seemed to happen naturally, just fans sending him love, and I think it's a nice gesture - and has indeed nothing to do with age, neither with overreacting teens nor with motherly instincts by older women.

21 hours ago, Mikasister said:

It must be stressful that thousands of people pressure you to say on social networks if you are right, wrong, what you are doing and where. When he needs to talk to us, he will do it, I'm sure.So I'm not worried. 

Maybe I just follow the nice people, but I found the general atmosphere on social networks towards Mika very positive and supportive recently. Of course there's always exceptions and yes, I guess now that people are stressed with their own situation, maybe they can't all be that positive. 

Anyway, as I said, the worrying thing - at least for me - isn't his absence from social media as such, but that he cancelled that TV show without any notice.

• Like 3

I think people are quite stressed because their own situation, so, if Mika doesn't entertain fans, they overreact easily 🤷‍♀️

Without quarantine I don't think people would worry that much for 2/3 days without any post 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, maggie112 said:

I think people are quite stressed because their own situation, so, if Mika doesn't entertain fans, they overreact easily 🤷‍♀️

Without quarantine I don't think people would worry that much for 2/3 days without any post 🤷‍♀️

I'm not sure about that. 

2 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

I'm not sure about that. 

someone worries also after just 1 day, but over the years we have been even something like 1 month (or close) without any tweet 🤷‍♀️

• Like 2

Maybe the show does know why he didn't connect, but he didn't have to tell others why.:dunno: Anyway, I'm not worried about any of that.  When he has the need, he will say something.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Maybe the show does know why he didn't connect, but he didn't have to tell others why.:dunno: Anyway, I'm not worried about any of that.  When he has the need, he will say something.

it could has been the show production itself to ask him to delete all posts and not tweet about it 🤷‍♀️

of course, if he doesn't tweet anything for 3 days, is a different thing and he has his reasons, but about the show, it could not be his choice 🤷‍♀️

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Londonmikafan said:

😘❤️

yes maybe 

32 minutes ago, Paoletta said:

@mellody yes are you sure is him ?

If it's not him, at least I'm sure it's someone close to him who knows how Mika is feeling and by this post, pretending it's by Mika himself, assures fans that they don't have to worry.  :wink2:

• Like 4