1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes Joelle. There are Max's parents. Great artistic family ❤️

yes i agree with you 

• Like 2

Sweet Beirut ( Lebanese sweets shop in Athen

https://www.facebook.com/sweetbeirut/?rc=p

http://www.sweetbeirut.com/

FACEBOOK

95966039_10158334127853489_7865345640337768448_n.thumb.jpg.30fbb660984bcb7550e79c5fac905416.jpg

96002396_139992750932904_6428836230339813567_n.thumb.jpg.2b1dc50513ae21a95c4ee5dfe7bf0b73.jpg

sweet_beirut

To all our valued customers,
We would like to assure you that we understand the severity of this new virus and have taken all necessary steps required by the Ministry of Health. As per new orders by the government we will stay open until further notice. However, we will reduce our opening times to:
11.00-16.00 every day except for Sundays
For your convenience we are able to deliver all our products. For deliveries or any information please call us anytime (10.00 -20.00)
#staysafe

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Good to see that he's not worried about keeping 1.5m distance to others, the situation in Greece seems to be pretty relaxed. :) I read that from today they can go outside again there without any restrictions. I'm glad he's there, instead of in one of the countries with high infection rates.

And happy for him that he's back together with his dogs. I just thought last week how glad I am that I don't have to take care of any pets in addition to my kids. :naughty: But of course if I had any, I'd definitely miss them after 12 weeks!

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, mellody said:

Good to see that he's not worried about keeping 1.5m distance to others, the situation in Greece seems to be pretty relaxed. :) I read that from today they can go outside again there without any restrictions. I'm glad he's there, instead of in one of the countries with high infection rates.

And happy for him that he's back together with his dogs. I just thought last week how glad I am that I don't have to take care of any pets in addition to my kids. :naughty: But of course if I had any, I'd definitely miss them after 12 weeks!

Same here in Portugal, except we have some restrictions like having to wear masks in public places and only a small group of people are allowed at once in closed places, depending on how big the area is. It's ok though, I'm sure most people are glad they are going back to work and most public places are opening again today, except from restaurants and coffee shops. Obviously, everybody needs to stay cautious and I'm pretty sure most people are still pretty ####ing scared, but at the same time I feel like people are feeling a bit more positive rn. ✌️

• Like 1