Dominika

3 hours ago, Londonmikafan said:

Aw Mika found the women of his life again!:lmfao::fangurl:

oh yeess finally together again with along with their human dad  🦮🐶

• Like 1

On 5/5/2020 at 5:12 PM, Paoletta said:

@Natacha. yes sorry Dads it's true 🐕‍🦺

finally happy together:cheer:

I'm hoping for another Instagram live soon (wishful thinking but still lol) so I really hope we get to see the girls again, I love how he interact with them, so sweet and loving. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

So nice to say hello to us ♥️

And the batteries in the clock have been changed. 15:50 on the wall 😁 😁😁

I don't think so. The video is mirrored (moles on the wrong side of the neck), so the real time on the clock is always 8.10. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

He looks great, and I love his fluffy hair! :fangurl: So lovely of him to think of us. :wub2:

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

New stories from Instagram

It's a funny coincidence that they used the Rain video for their story, because yesterday for the first time in many years I decided to watch this again, the video and the making of. I hadn't watched it for the last 10 years! Usually I watch Mika's videoclips when they are released - if I like them maybe a few times, and then hardly ever again (unless they get re-recorded for some reason, like the Happy Ending literal version :bleh:). In this case I watched it because I watched some live versions of Rain and was wondering whether I'd meanwhile understand the story of the videoclip. Result: I still don't. :lmfao:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Ha ha ha. You are right! I did not pay attention. Yes, it's still 8:10 :thumb_yello:

Late late late MIKA clock :mikasweat:

96215832_104340441212775_7031271170366371751_n.mp4_000000166.png.5895d050026e0c29afab473adc20910b.png

96215832_104340441212775_7031271170366371751_n.mp4_000000166.png.f4ea6cee429dae3c7f8869d5c71bc1e4.png

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Haha 4

16 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

INSTAGRAM stories on 11 May 2020

Mika bought a new vacuum cleaner !

Hahahaha!!! At once it reminded me this moment before the concert in Lille the 15th of December 😁😁😁😁😁

Mika and Andy cleaning their apartment in Athens 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 4

14 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

INSTAGRAM stories on 11 May 2020

Mika bought a new vacuum cleaner !

Didn't he already buy 3 of them on Black Friday last year? :teehee: Ok probably he didn't take these with him... But why didn't Andy have one before? Was it broken? Didn't it live up to Mika's high expectations? Did another person/cleaning company clean the flat before Corona? Will we get a #CleaningWithMika IG live next? This video raises lots of philosophical questions, the answers will come later. :mf_rosetinted: (or maybe not) :naughty:

• Haha 8

Just now, mellody said:

Didn't he already buy 3 of them on Good Friday last year? :teehee: Ok probably he didn't take these with him... But why didn't Andy have one before? Was it broken? Didn't it live up to Mika's high expectations? Did another person/cleaning company clean the flat before Corona? Will we get a #CleaningWithMika IG live next? This video raises lots of philosophical questions, the answers will come later. :mf_rosetinted: (or maybe not) :naughty:

That's probably his passive aggressive way of getting revenge on the neighbour who owns the piano but can't actually play it. He's gonna be vacuuming the house at 2 am . 

• Haha 9

2 hours ago, mellody said:

Didn't he already buy 3 of them on Good Friday last year? :teehee: Ok probably he didn't take these with him... But why didn't Andy have one before? Was it broken? Didn't it live up to Mika's high expectations? Did another person/cleaning company clean the flat before Corona? Will we get a #CleaningWithMika IG live next? This video raises lots of philosophical questions, the answers will come later. :mf_rosetinted: (or maybe not) :naughty:

I think he had bought two on black Friday, but maybe Andy's vaccuum cleaner broke? I prefer cooking with Mika, but if we get cleaning with Mika instead , I 'll be there too :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: 

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1