Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2020

Dominika

Mika speaks in a video of Viktor & Rolf:

1 hour ago, krysady said:

It's here:

So he certainly prepared some things during lockdown (or after). :biggrin2: 

Tho I find it strange to hear him talk like that, he's talking so fast at times that it's hard for me to understand, and his voice sounds somewhat different. :dunno: So I can't even say "lovely to hear his voice", his advertising voice isn't something that's meant to entertain his fans. Tho of course it's much more interesting to me to watch that video than if it was spoken by anybody else. :teehee: He could even convince me to buy that princess bathrobe with the hearts, if I had the money. :lmfao:

Anyway, good to see a part of what he's been up to in the last few months. :thumb_yello:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, mellody said:

So he certainly prepared some things during lockdown (or after). :biggrin2: 

Tho I find it strange to hear him talk like that, he's talking so fast at times that it's hard for me to understand, and his voice sounds somewhat different. :dunno: So I can't even say "lovely to hear his voice", his advertising voice isn't something that's meant to entertain his fans. Tho of course it's much more interesting to me to watch that video than if it was spoken by anybody else. :teehee: He could even convince me to buy that princess bathrobe with the hearts, if I had the money. :lmfao:

Anyway, good to see a part of what he's been up to in the last few months. :thumb_yello:

I think he reads it out so fast because it's the only way not to laugh at how pretentious it all is. :teehee:

Can you seriously see anyone - even stupidly rich people - wanting to wear any of that?

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, silver said:

I think he reads it out so fast because it's the only way not to laugh at how pretentious it all is. :teehee:

Can you seriously see anyone - even stupidly rich people - wanting to wear any of that?

I think the same! :teehee: 

• Like 1

Now I understand why Viktor and Rolf (or at least one of them) was backstage at one of his shows when he was performing in the Netherlands. Really cool that he narrated that. 

I didn’t recognize his voice so much to be honest! But I do have a weakness for anything Brit-sounding 😆 so it’s all good to me. 

@silver: the cone thing would be PERFECT for social distancing for the stupidly rich!

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, silver said:

This one could be perfect for going to a Mika gig while keeping the social distancing... plus you never know when you wanna sit   :lmfao:

Edited by krysady
  • Haha 8

3 hours ago, krysady said:

This one could be perfect for going to a Mika gig while keeping the social distancing... plus you never know when you wanna sit   :lmfao:

😂😂 Is true! 

• Like 1

See!! He got a matching mask to his outfit! I knew it 🤣 I’m very sure he will show various fashionable looking masks the next couple of weeks. Maybe a Viktor&Rolf one with either a cone (or a chair 😜) on it. That would be very Madonna.

Edited by holdingyourdrink
  • Haha 4

There's more stories with Mika in them by production team members @ilanicos and @paolainwonderland .

All those stories today make me really happy. :wub2: 1) he's finally talking to us again! :fangurl: 2) He's wearing a mask! 3) He's sightseeing in Rome! (I love Rome, it's one of my favourite cities in the world :wub2:) 4) He's even keeping his mask on when most others put theirs off (in the production team's stories). :wub2: 

Can I just say how much I love it that he's doing Xfactor? Imagine if he didn't, we might not get any news, pix, etc. for the whole summer! :aah: Even if it might just be Giulio talking him into posting stuff now, but simply the fact that he does communicate with us makes the whole situation of the world these days much more bearable to me. ❤

• Like 2

The other day I was asking in the MFC live if it was normal for him to be radiosilent and the answer was “Oh yeah, we call it a Mika drought”! 

I’m happy it didn’t last too long this time! Love seeing the videos from Rome. When I was there last fall, we decided to do the Vatican on a seperate day, which in the end never took place... but now I feel I get to see the Vatican anyhoo 😊 win!! 

• Like 2

Lol, it's hard to keep up meanwhile with all the pix and stories of today! :lol: But I certainly won't complain! :wub2: But please! - "I couldn't resist, I had to post something" ... why the f* would he want to resist?! :aah: He should go to museums more often, obviously it's good for him (and for us!). :teehee:

His stories made me have a look back at my own pix from the Vatican Museum, I was there in 2009, and I can recognize the same rooms and paintings on my photos - just with crowds everywhere, he's really lucky to have this all for just this small group of people! :wub2: And it was lovely for me to look back on my memories, I definitely need to go to Rome again at some point, been there twice and still haven't seen everything I'd like to see. And I forgot so much, too! I've also been in that awesome gallery that Mika posted the video from, but I couldn't remember it, glad I took a photo so at least I know now. :teehee: It's a completely different atmosphere tho with vs. without the crowds.

• Like 2