Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2020

Dominika

58 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

If I see well on other photos it's Piccionis' dog

It is. I just read an article about Pierpaolo today where it says that he called his dog Miranda like that awful boss in "The Devil wears Prada". :teehee: It was quite an interesting article (in German), an interview with Pierpaolo from last year, and it became totally clear to me why him and Mika are friends. For someone who's a fashion boss he seems to be astonishingly down to earth. It also said in that article that he grew up in Nettuno and moved back there several years ago, so I do suppose that on the first pix we got that's his home there.

• Like 4

Looks like Mika was today on the phone in radio RTL 102.5. I missed it. I hope the podcast will be available soon.

But I found this on RTL 102.5 Instagram. An advertisement in Italian  with "Center of Gravity" song.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, mellody said:

It also said in that article that he grew up in Nettuno and moved back there several years ago, so I do suppose that on the first pix we got that's his home there.

That's his house, remember his b-day party in 2017 and his marriage celebration in 2018? 

• Like 2