Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2020

Dominika

40 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Who can be his trip partner? We can see him in Mika's sunglasses.

Maybe Giulio? Andy? I think it's impossible to tell from the reflection in the sunglasses.

How do you know he's at home? All I can tell for sure is that he's in Italy, because of the Tabacchi shop. And behind the fence in the background, it might be a sea view? But not sure... could as well be mountains/hills.

I'd find it far too hot today for a bike tour. 😅 Even here, and in Italy it's probably much hotter. Why's he not even sweating?! :lol: Maybe they're just starting again after a pause. But even his shirt looks completely fresh. :blink:

And can I just appreciate his rolled up sleeves? He's definitely been working out. :das: :teehee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, mellody said:

How do you know he's at home? All I can tell for sure is that he's in Italy, because of the Tabacchi shop. And behind the fence in the background, it might be a sea view? But not sure... could as well be mountains/hills.

When you check his story from two years ago from his bike trip around his house you will see the same equipement: helmet, backpack, drinking straw...

I don't think he bought another set.

And his short video he posted on Thursday night - some Italian fans say the wall behind him is in his house. Maybe that was the reason of his happy smile - at home at last!

image.thumb.png.f4692ef7395db9f5964328b81332baa8.png

The story from 11th of August 2018

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, carafon said:

Running in Athens , Biking in Italy….. where is he going to practice swimming to compete at the Olympics  triathlon ???

The house in Tuscany has a swimming pool, doesn't it? :teehee:

8 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

How many homes does Mika have? When I first read “home” I thought of the UK, but of course he probably has a place (or more than one) in Italy as well.

I think he once said it's his sister's house. But he wrote part of the album there (at least "Ice Cream" :teehee:), and it's also where he has his (imaginary or real) chainsaw collection to take care of the olive trees. :naughty: So whether the house belongs to him or one of his sisters, he's definitely at home there (too).

He also used to have an apartment in Milan, but that might just have been rented, not sure. The last time I've seen it was for some interviews and the Sofar session last year. Then the house in London and the one in Florida. I think that's it (unless he bought another place in Greece, as he said he might... :teehee:).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, mellody said:

I think he once said it's his sister's house. But he wrote part of the album there (at least "Ice Cream" :teehee:), and it's also where he has his (imaginary or real) chainsaw collection to take care of the olive trees. :naughty: So whether the house belongs to him or one of his sisters, he's definitely at home there (too).

He also used to have an apartment in Milan, but that might just have been rented, not sure. The last time I've seen it was for some interviews and the Sofar session last year. Then the house in London and the one in Florida. I think that's it (unless he bought another place in Greece, as he said he might... :teehee:).

Now I understand why he seems so collected all of the time, if you have chainsaws waiting for you to take care of the olive trees, that is the perfect outlet to ANYTHING.

(Cutting back olive trees is quite cool 🙈 I once helped friends in Croatia with their olive trees.)

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

¿Cuántas casas tiene Mika? Cuando leí por primera vez "en casa" pensé en el Reino Unido, pero, por supuesto, probablemente también tenga un lugar (o más de uno) en Italia.

Hasta donde yo sé,  tiene 7 🏡 

New IG story. Maybe the XF recordings will continue? Or he's attending the Valentino online presentation in Rome this afternoon?

Screenshot_20200721-130957_Instagram.jpg

I miss the beautiful mask he wore in Rome... :blush-anim-cl:

• Like 2

On 7/20/2020 at 9:03 AM, mellody said:

It seems the house in Tuscany is rented 

about Xfactor, they still have to record boot camp and home visit part 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Ah, the 🤦🏽‍♂️ emoticons were added by Mika, now I get it! :doh: :naughty: I saw the story (2 of them, actually) on the XF Instagram, but now I saw that Mika has reposted that one, with the emoticons added.

He's certainly better at drum playing than I am. :teehee: The video reminds me of his trash can drumming competitions with Cherisse back in the old days. :wub2:Just not sure why he calls for Emma? Is she playing drums?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

So Mika is in Cinecitta studios. And Pierpaolo has today at 4pm his fashion show.

Maybe Mika will go to watch it?

How do you know he's at Cinecitta studios? I don't think the story with the drums is from today. :dunno:  The stories by the other judges and crew don't look like there's any XF filming.

It's possible tho that he went to see the Valentino show.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mellody said:

New IG story. Maybe the XF recordings will continue? Or he's attending the Valentino online presentation in Rome this afternoon?

Screenshot_20200721-130957_Instagram.jpg

I miss the beautiful mask he wore in Rome... :blush-anim-cl:

Bravo Mika proteggiti tesoro!!

1 minute ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I understood in French: "Vous etes Americain".

Hmm no, I understand Italian "Sei un (po' ?)..." "You are (a little?)..." but I don't understand the last word / phrase.