Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2020

Dominika

He's wearing something different for the party than on the photo he posted - so I assume that outfit was more for modelling/advertising (I wonder whether he'd have needed to put something like "ad" or "sponsored" in this post :teehee:). Lol, I'd certainly have preferred to stay in my warm bed in this cold... :naughty: but it does look like a fun event, and maybe it helped him to stay awake, so he can adjust to the time difference and not be so tired for the TV show.

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, mellody said:

He's wearing something different for the party than on the photo he posted - so I assume that outfit was more for modelling/advertising (I wonder whether he'd have needed to put something like "ad" or "sponsored" in this post :teehee:). Lol, I'd certainly have preferred to stay in my warm bed in this cold... :naughty: but it does look like a fun event, and maybe it helped him to stay awake, so he can adjust to the time difference and not be so tired for the TV show.

I still don’t understand how he can adapt to time difference so well:mf_rosetinted:

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

On the Revelation Tour account on Instagram we can find a post about Mika's two gigs in China. The 7th and the 8th of March.

I wonder when we will see a confirmation from Mika's Team.

Or maybe I missed something?

It was posted by a Chinese fan in a private Facebook group, and I posted it in the tour rumours thread this morning. Maybe it was in a Newsletter to Chinese fans? As we didn't get a confirmation yet, I guess it's best if I ask her where it's from. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, mellody said:

It was posted by a Chinese fan in a private Facebook group, and I posted it in the tour rumours thread this morning. Maybe it was in a Newsletter to Chinese fans? As we didn't get a confirmation yet, I guess it's best if I ask her where it's from. 

I think you mean Melissa. She posted it in a FB group. But I've seen it too on Istagram Revelation Tour Mika account. But nothing official yet. Nor on Mikasounds.com show calendar...

4 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I think you mean Melissa. She posted it in a FB group. But I've seen it too on Istagram Revelation Tour Mika account. But nothing official yet. Nor on Mikasounds.com show calendar...

Yes, but the Revelation Tour account isn't any more official than Melissa's post. ;)  Anyway, as long as it's not official, the tour rumours is the place to talk about it on MFC. :thumb_yello:

• Haha 1

Interesting, I wonder what he's working on with Ofenbach! From what I heard on their Instagram I just thought, meh, electronic music, not looking forward to that... but then I googled them and turned out that "Katchi" is by them! Ok you could argue whether that song is good or not, but it's absolutely super-catchy, was played here in Germany on the radio for months, and tho I admit that it can pretty much get on your nerves, I actually quite like it. :teehee: It has this cool groove, idk... anyway I hope what Mika is working on with them rather goes in this direction than what their latest stuff sounds like. ;) At least musically. Lyric-wise, maybe not so much. :naughty:

• Like 4

Aww all these places I'd love to visit for a Mika gig, like San Francisco, Atlanta or Miami Beach! :mf_lustslow: And Chicaco on my birthday! Can I just win the lottery, please? Then I'd pay a nanny, take my kids and go on a world tour with them! :cloud: Or to say it with the words of The Mamas & The Papas: California dreaming on such a winter's day... :bleh:

Btw, Mika posted a tiny song snippet in his story. Hard to tell from that bit whether I'm going to like it, but so far it sounds good. :teehee: Anyway, new music! :excite:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2