Kokomo - The Beach Boys

This song is now stuck in my head on repeat... thanks Mika 🙄

It's ok I actually do like the song. 😅

39 minutes ago, silver said:

There's just something about this pic  :mf_lustslow:

He's clearly staring into our souls and I'm ok with that. 😍

• Like 1

8 hours ago, krysady said:

I wonder why he posted the shrimps... did he mean these 💪 and mixed them up because they look a little similar?! :lmfao: Well probably not, I bet he triple checks every story and post before publishing it. :teehee: Or is the shrimps emoticon some sort of code for something else?

2 hours ago, krysady said:

First the pic from the gym, then this one... He's definitely trying to kill us today. :aah: :swoon: :cloud:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, mellody said:

I wonder why he posted the shrimps... did he mean these 💪 and mixed them up because they look a little similar?! :lmfao: Well probably not, I bet he triple checks every story and post before publishing it. :teehee: Or is the shrimps emoticon some sort of code for something else?

First the pic from the gym, then this one... He's definitely trying to kill us today. :aah: :swoon: :cloud:

I’m 99% sure it stands for shrimp muscle, as in him getting nicely toned arms with doing three pull-ups 😆 it’s partly showing off and partly mocking 🙃

• Haha 2

Mika is posting stories again. :teehee: He's the first at the Xfactor set and is very proud of that. :naughty: I don't understand tho what the producer says? Something about 9:30 and soundcheck?

• Like 1

Manuelito hell_raton reposted Mika's video in his story, writing it's not credible and the video is from when he left. :naughty: No idea if he is joking or Mika is. Ale Cattelan wrote "I'm nearly there", although he's obviously still half asleep. :teehee:

Looks like it could be an entertaining day. 🍿:biggrin2:

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, mellody said:

Manuelito hell_raton reposted Mika's video in his story, writing it's not credible and the video is from when he left. :naughty: No idea if he is joking or Mika is. Ale Cattelan wrote "I'm nearly there", although he's obviously still half asleep. :teehee:

Looks like it could be an entertaining day. 🍿:biggrin2:

Both theories are funny 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Maybe I’m one of the few, but I adore this clean cut on him

Me too

13 hours ago, mellody said:

Or is the shrimps emoticon some sort of code for something else?

I was curios too and checked the meaning on Urban dictionary  :facepalm:  :lmfao:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, mellody said:

12 minutes ago, krysady said:

I was curios too and checked the meaning on Urban dictionary  :facepalm:  :lmfao:

Did you find Something ?

An other meaning could be related to the fact that in French being a shrimps means that you have tiny muscles

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, mellody said:

Mika is posting stories again. :teehee: He's the first at the Xfactor set and is very proud of that. :naughty: I don't understand tho what the producer says? Something about 9:30 and soundcheck?

Of course he's proud because he's always LATE, LATE, LATE  :naughty:

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, krysady said:

:shocked: I don't think that's what he meant... then again, I thought Sound of an Orchestra was totally innocent, until I heard Ice Cream... 🙈 :naughty:

1 hour ago, carafon said:

An other meaning could be related to the fact that in French being a shrimps means that you have tiny muscles

They're definitely not tiny anymore :das: but maybe still don't meet his own expectations. I suppose what @holdingyourdrink said about the mix of showing off and mocking might be true.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Mika's profile pic on IG is gone, I had already been wondering when he'd change it, as sadly the Revelation tour is over for now. :emot-sad: I hope he'll use the one with the Valentino shirt as his new profile pic... :wub2:

• Like 1