Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2020

Dominika

Mika posted more stories after that of cutting his cake. His family is "crying" and screaming in the backgound, and that's because of a family tradition that he told us about in Colmar in 2013, that in his family when cutting a cake you laugh at the top, cry in the middle and scream at the bottom. :teehee: I posted a video of that moment from Colmar on my IG and Twitter. ;)

• Like 6

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Mika posted more stories after that of cutting his cake. His family is "crying" and screaming in the backgound, and that's because of a family tradition that he told us about in Colmar in 2013, that in his family when cutting a cake you laugh at the top, cry in the middle and scream at the bottom. :teehee: I posted a video of that moment from Colmar on my IG and Twitter. ;)

I think he explained it too during the Xmas party after the Voice recording in december 2018.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mellody said:

:lmfao: I really thought at that time in Colmar he made up " these tradition " at the moment he told us about it and when I saw the story in the morning I apologized silently to him.......

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Sabine64 said:

:lmfao: I really thought at that time in Colmar he made up " these tradition " at the moment he told us about it and when I saw the story in the morning I apologized silently to him.......

Here is a video from the Xmas party after the Voice in Dec 2018.

The same cutting cake ritual 😁😁😁😁

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Here is a video from the Xmas party after the Voice in Dec 2018.

The same cutting cake ritual 😁😁😁😁

Ah thanks, so it's not just for birthday cakes, apparently. :lol: Scream to chase away the evil? Ok so that's why he likes it so much when the audience at a gig is very loud? :teehee:

• Haha 4

Do you think it will be the collab with Danna Paola? I'm confused because the song has an English title (if Me, Myself really is the official title) and it wasn't announced as a single yet, the rumour was it's "only" a track on her new album I think... So I'm not sure if the Spanish song is this one. On the other hand, it could be a Spanglish song as well, it's quite common to mix these two languages. :teehee:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, giraffeandy said:

Do you think it will be the collab with Danna Paola? I'm confused because the song has an English title (if Me, Myself really is the official title) and it wasn't announced as a single yet, the rumour was it's "only" a track on her new album I think... So I'm not sure if the Spanish song is this one. On the other hand, it could be a Spanglish song as well, it's quite common to mix these two languages. :teehee:

I'm curious now. Maybe I can ask to Danna Paola's team but not sure they will be allowed to tell fans  yet.:dunno:

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, giraffeandy said:

That would be a pssibility but he could perfectly sing it all in Spanish. He does it great and he proved it by singing TAY in Spanish. :wink2: 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

That would be a pssibility but he could perfectly sing it all in Spanish. He does it great and he proved it by singing TAY in Spanish. :wink2: 

I don't doubt his ability to sing in all different languages at all. :biggrin2: I was just thinking if the song Me, Myself could be in Spanish even though it sounds unlikely. Maybe they did two songs together? Well, I guess we will see... 

• Like 2

Well, for the comments I read on Instagram, Twitter etc.. It seems that the video and the song  have to do with Danna's collaboration and is about to come out soon or I would say, Mikasoon  😫

• Like 3