Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2020

Dominika

10 hours ago, Mikasister said:

He has adjusted this text on IG to include the info from his 3rd Tweet and a translation to Italian and French. Here are his Tweets:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

A question is: Why did you give the name Leone to your son?

Answer: Chiara wanted this name. For my birthday Mika gave me a "book of names". I opened the book on a random page. The first name I've seen was Leone. It was a destiny!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, mellody said:

He has adjusted this text on IG to include the info from his 3rd Tweet and a translation to Italian and French. Here are his Tweets:

Yes, you are right. I though that I missed something when I saw the parts in French and Italian :lol3: I didn't see it when the post appeared for the first time.

22 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Who is Totoro?

"My Neighbor Totoro"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Neighbor_Totoro

Animism is a large theme in this film according to Eriko Ogihara-Schuck.[9] Totoro has animistic traits and has kami status according to his surroundings and being referred to as "mori no nushi," or "master of the forest".[9] Totoro lives in a camphor tree in a Shinto shrine surrounded by a Shinto rope, these are all characteristics of a kami.[9] Moreover, Ogihara-Schuck writes that when Mei returns from her encounter with Totoro her father takes Mei and her sister to the shrine to greet and thank Totoro.[9] This is a common practice in the Shinto tradition following an encounter with a kami.[9]

image.thumb.png.32ea1678a4e7fcc5bb0d7202b623f44c.png

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 3

So much looking forward to hear the new songs. :wub2::excite:

But when I saw the pic, I was quickly wondering... is it an old pic? Isn't he in Italy anymore? Or does he really have the exact same shelf and white sofa in each of his houses / flats???!!! :aah::lmfao: Well he used to buy always 3 of everything, so who knows, we've only seen 2 so far... :mf_rosetinted:

I suppose tho that it might be an old pic from earlier this year. (tho he does look really tanned, as he does now, hmm....)

• Haha 5

51 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I so hope it’s not going to be a remix of an existing song 🙈 although I would enjoy listening to that as well!

I hope so  and no, im not going to enjoy a remix  😥