Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2020

Dominika

1 hour ago, Starlight said:

I didn't see if Mika's post got already posted here so if I'm wrong please forgive me :blush-anim-cl:

Not what I expected.  I would have liked something different. A song in english a song of him😥

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Starlight said:

My neighbour Totoro is one of my favourite Ghibli movies :wub2: He must be my soulmate :naughty:

It doesn't surprise me that Mika is a Ghibli fan a lot of the films are very colourful and certainly spark your imagination. I'm huge fan too (I want to go to the Ghibli park in Japan so much!), hard to choose a favourite between Spirited Away or Princess Mononoke 😉

I'm so excited for the new songs too! If they're released on youtube at midnight I'll stay up to listen but will download them later. I wonder if any of this is also to do with his EP project he mentioned a while ago, especially since he also talked about doing videos! 

• Like 4

So we've got an Italian song AND a French song AND we know that the collaboration with Danna will be in Spanish.... 

Multilingual mini album on the way then? 🤔 

Languages I'd like Mika to sing in:

- Welsh

- Japanese

- Mandarin

- Korean (I don't know much about the language so forgive me if there's different dialects 😌)

- Klingon! 

Ok so maybe not the last one... 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

And another news.

Lyrics to the french song have been written by Doriand.

"J’ai adoré écrire les paroles de ce duo « le cœur Holiday » pour mon ami @mikainstagram et Soprano. Disponible à minuit !"
It was a pleasure to write lyrics for this duo "Le coeur Holiday": my friend mikainstagram and Soprano. Available at midnight!"

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

INSTAGRAM

https://www.instagram.com/mikainstagram/following/

Mika starts following cutest.pigs

You know Mika born in The Year Of The Pig.🐽

76913709_454399578608508_553929856379781

Me too actually (different year though)... :teehee:

I have to say that now I'm slightly disappointed after yesterday's heart attack announcement as I was hoping for at least one song in a language I can understand, I was even looking forward to the Spanish one but now I don't know what to expect, I don't even know the other artists properly... :sad: But maybe I will be surprised at midnight. 

Edited by giraffeandy
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

Me too actually (different year though)... :teehee:

I have to say that now I'm slightly disappointed after yesterday's heart attack announcement as I was hoping for at least one song in a language I can understand, I was even looking forward to the Spanish one but now I don't know what to expect, I don't even know the other artists properly... :sad: But maybe I will be surprised at midnight. 

I was hoping two songs in english 😥

• Like 1