Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2020

Dominika

38 minutes ago, miknikel said:

But, Alba, I wish you were right and that we would see him again one day at the voice.

https://www.leparisien.fr/amp/culture-loisirs/tv/the-voice-zazie-et-mika-de-retour-pour-une-saison-anniversaire-02-09-2020-8377440.php?__twitter_impression=true

40 minutes ago, miknikel said:

And for the voice, that would be good news, but if things get better, he'll certainly resume his international tour before planning anything else. At least, that's what I imagine

But they already made the announcement about the The Voice, check the "Mika in French Press" thread, he and Zazie already signed for it

Edited by krysady

2 hours ago, Mikasister said:

IG stories

I don't really get why in times of Corona there need to be dozens of people in the same room. 🙄 Even if they're wearing masks, but there's still the Aerosoles, obviously no social distancing, and for watching a video I don't understand why it's necessary that so many are there "live". :dunno:

Anyway the videoclip looks awesome, can't wait to see it. :wub2:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, mellody said:

I don't really get why in times of Corona there need to be dozens of people in the same room. 🙄 Even if they're wearing masks, but there's still the Aerosoles, obviously no social distancing, and for watching a video I don't understand why it's necessary that so many are there "live". :dunno:

Exactly my thoughts :wink2:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mellody said:

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

Exactly my thoughts :wink2:

And mine...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mellody said:

The people may in a social "bubble" - eg work colleagues - so they can relax the social distancing a bit

• Like 1