Jump to content

Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2020


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was hoping someone had live recorded it, but here are some screenshots! I think I’ve got them all. And they’re not chronologically ordered, unfortunately, but funny nonetheless 😊 I’ve put an

I think Mika is always very intentional about what he does -- I'm sure he thought carefully about what he wanted to say, and wanted to have meaningful links and attractive graphics to go with his post

He said:  

Posted Images

Finally we have a choreography we can learn for the next gigs. :naughty: Yes we saw it already in the music video, but when Mika himself does it, it's something different - I really love it, it's so Mika-ish! :fangurl: It reminds me more of a mix between his dancing on stage and our silly dancemoves to some of his songs (like LYWID or Rain) than of a professional choreography, and that's what makes it special imo. Anyone can have a professional choreography, but something like this, which in a way looks quite random but makes completely sense in connection with the cartoon music video, that's something only Mika can do. :wub2:

 

I wonder what this video is for, can't imagine they just did and filmed it for IG? :dunno:

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, mellody said:

I wonder what this video is for, can't imagine they just did and filmed it for IG? :dunno:

It looks like the majority of Tik Tok videos, maybe he's planning to post it there :dunno:

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, krysady said:

It looks like the majority of Tik Tok videos, maybe he's planning to post it there :dunno:

 

Umph, I hope not. :aah: I'm not keen on getting another social media account. And Mika, tho he's handling IG and Twitter rather well these days, that's pretty new and imo only a question of time til he'll disappear again. Tho I see that several people are trying to persuade him to get a Tik Tok account, in the comments but also Manuelito in his live gaming thing. Maybe he'll give it a try, like with Snapchat, but I'd prefer if he didn't. :rolleyes:

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, mellody said:

Umph, I hope not. :aah:

Me too :aah: Only yesterday I found out that Tik Tok is 4 years old, I thought it's something new... but apart from this video, I don't see what else he could promote there, so I also hope he won't do it. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, mellody said:

Finally we have a choreography we can learn for the next gigs. :naughty: Yes we saw it already in the music video, but when Mika himself does it, it's something different - I really love it, it's so Mika-ish! :fangurl: It reminds me more of a mix between his dancing on stage and our silly dancemoves to some of his songs (like LYWID or Rain) than of a professional choreography, and that's what makes it special imo. Anyone can have a professional choreography, but something like this, which in a way looks quite random but makes completely sense in connection with the cartoon music video, that's something only Mika can do. :wub2:

 

I wonder what this video is for, can't imagine they just did and filmed it for IG? :dunno:

@mellody yes.. i'm agree with you... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Will check at 10.06pm if he posts another cryptic tweet 😆 otherwise I give up. Anyone else a good theory? 😃

 

Same. Either it's a code for something he'll let us know at some point (hopefully tonight at 22:06 and not next year on june 22 :aah: ), or it was a mistake and he turned off the phone right after tweeting it and hasn't realized yet. :rolleyes:

My other theories are on Twitter, in case you're interested. :mfr_rose_tinted:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mellody said:

 

Same. Either it's a code for something he'll let us know at some point (hopefully tonight at 22:06 and not next year on june 22 :aah: ), or it was a mistake and he turned off the phone right after tweeting it and hasn't realized yet. :rolleyes:

My other theories are on Twitter, in case you're interested. :mfr_rose_tinted:

 

Your theories and some other replays made me...:floor: especially the Yoga album consisting of "Ooommmmmm"

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy