Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2020

Well. 22.06 and nothing

42 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Will check at 10.06pm if he posts another cryptic tweet 😆 otherwise I give up. Anyone else a good theory? 😃

Well, nothing :dunno_grin:

• Confused 1
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was hoping someone had live recorded it, but here are some screenshots! I think I’ve got them all. And they’re not chronologically ordered, unfortunately, but funny nonetheless 😊 I’ve put an

I think Mika is always very intentional about what he does -- I'm sure he thought carefully about what he wanted to say, and wanted to have meaningful links and attractive graphics to go with his post

I miss his cooking shows...  They were such a ray of sunshine, something to look forward to when bad news about the world's situation keep coming in every day. I don't want to bother him about it on T

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Your theories and some other replays made me...:floor: especially the Yoga album consisting of "Ooommmmmm"

Yes, the comments are hilarious. :lmao: If that tweet was on purpose, I bet he's having a lot of fun with the reactions. :naughty:

Edit: And that "Oooommmm" album makes total sense, waiting for concerts to happen again. :mfr_rose_tinted:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
13 hours ago, mellody said:

My other theories are on Twitter, in case you're interested. :mfr_rose_tinted:

22/06/21 is a tuesday

So neither a day for wedding nor music release.....:naughty:

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, carafon said:

22/06/21 is a tuesday

So neither a day for wedding nor music release.....:naughty:

These aren't my theories tho, just a summary of the ones that have been posted. :teehee: But surely you can have a wedding on a Tuesday, why not? I'm sure that's not it tho, he wouldn't post about it imo.

I have no idea tbh, hope he'll clear it up at some point. Meanwhile I think anyway that it must've been on purpose, otherwise he'd have deleted it?

• Like 2

I found this on Twitter, I suppose we'll see in 4 days if it's true. :lol:

Meanwhile I think it was just an accidental Tweet, whether he mixed up Twitter with another app or was drunk or his nephew played with his phone or whatever, and just didn't delete it because of all those crazy theories, some of which are pretty entertaining. And because it'd have created even more confusion if he had just deleted it without a comment. If he doesn't comment any further about it in the next few days, that's what I'll believe. :dunno_grin:

Let's see if he's back on Twitter on Thursday for Xfactor or if he stays offline for a few weeks until people stop asking him about that Tweet. 😅

• Like 3
36 minutes ago, mellody said:

Judging from his latest stories: "October Meat", will be eaten by 22:06 today. :mf_rosetinted: :lmfao:

9 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Another mysterious tweet hahahhaha or is he talking about his steak? :dunno_grin:

Of course he's talking about the steak. And look at the time of his Tweet, 22:06. I'm not saying I said so, but... :naughty:

• Haha 4
5 minutes ago, mellody said:

Of course he's talking about the steak. And look at the time of his Tweet, 22:06. I'm not saying I said so, but... :naughty:

I think he had a lot of fun reading all the theories! :naughty:

• Like 3
28 minutes ago, mellody said:

So mystery solved  :thumb_yello:

• Like 2