Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2020

19 hours ago, mellody said:

Judging from his latest stories: "October Meat", will be eaten by 22:06 today. :mf_rosetinted: :lmfao:

No words.. no :no: actually it's correct  OM  2206 !!! :lmfao:Mika!!! so so so bad... OMG...:doh: 

• Haha 1
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was hoping someone had live recorded it, but here are some screenshots! I think I’ve got them all. And they’re not chronologically ordered, unfortunately, but funny nonetheless 😊 I’ve put an

I think Mika is always very intentional about what he does -- I'm sure he thought carefully about what he wanted to say, and wanted to have meaningful links and attractive graphics to go with his post

I miss his cooking shows...  They were such a ray of sunshine, something to look forward to when bad news about the world's situation keep coming in every day. I don't want to bother him about it on T

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Something new. At last Yasmine will be there too!

Is It an event with lots of people?

21 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

It will be a livestream on YouTube. But I don't know any details.

Ok thanks. I guess we'll get more news about it in a few days. 

25 minutes ago, mellody said:

Mika on the MFC IG live with Deb yesterday :wub2:

Just watched the replay, this was so funny and Deb was great during the interview! :clap: And the moment with Max :lmfao: 

• Like 6
44 minutes ago, mellody said:

It was a great, funny and lovely IG live. Thanks so much for those moments!  :huglove:

• Like 5
4 hours ago, mellody said:

And Deb afterwards “why didn’t anyone say anything?”

WE DID DEB!! 🤣🤣🤣 But the internet gods decided to lag the comments 🙈 did anyone record it including the comments? The “b**** fest” was hilarious. 

He looked great and relaxed. Was also incredibly sassy with the potatoes 🤣 maybe he had a Spritz with “no one” before the live 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

I also watched back the other two (?) times he was in the live, of which the first one was scheduled and announced beforehand. He seemed a lot more formal in the first one and he got more relaxed, just look at the one from yesterday 😆 he either had some wine 🤣, or he just really feels more comfortable 😊

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I also watched back the other two (?) times he was in the live, of which the first one was scheduled and announced beforehand. He seemed a lot more formal in the first one and he got more relaxed, just look at the one from yesterday 😆 he either had some wine 🤣, or he just really feels more comfortable 😊

I still liked the first one best, tbh.. He actually seemed more relaxed to me there, or at least the general mood felt relaxed. Yesterday was more fun maybe, but not as informative and deep as the first one. I guess you could tell in the first one that he was taking philosophy lessons at that time. 😊 In the 2nd one he didn't seem very relaxed imo, but I guess that was because it was in the midst of XF promo filming.

Anyway I love them all. :wub2: He's just the best, joining his FC's lives every few months. :fangurl:

• Like 7