Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2020

Dominika

49 minutes ago, carafon said:

I missed the comments too (due to tennis match to follow) so if somebody managed to save them I'd like to know about them

Ha ha ha! I missed some Mika's comments because I was trying to alert Deb :bleh: I even sent her 2 messages via live box because definitively she did not see all our MIKA IS THERE!!!!! HE WANTS TO TALK!!!!!! And people started to post comments by hundreds and it was hard to read THEM on the scrolling screen :roll1:Anyway only good vibes after this live :thumb_yello:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 10/10/2020 at 5:34 PM, carafon said:

I missed the comments too (due to tennis match to follow) so if somebody managed to save them I'd like to know about them

Was hoping someone had live recorded it, but here are some screenshots! I think I’ve got them all.

And they’re not chronologically ordered, unfortunately, but funny nonetheless 😊

I’ve put an emoticon on @dcdeb, because that is her keeping her cool and still not noticing Mika’s ranting 🤣

18BD07B5-B585-48FE-AD65-EA8E1BDAFD0E.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 16
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Was hoping someone had live recorded it, but here are some screenshots! I think I’ve got them all.

I’ve put an emoticon on @dcdeb, because that is her keeping her cool and still not noticing Mika’s ranting 🤣

Thanks!

Not as bad as he said finaly ....:naughty:

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Ha ha ha!!!! Thank You Michelle.

I think he mentioned as well sweatshirts. But the comments were coming so fast!!!!!!!!!

• Like 4

On 10/10/2020 at 9:28 AM, holdingyourdrink said:

And Deb afterwards “why didn’t anyone say anything?”

WE DID DEB!! 🤣🤣🤣 But the internet gods decided to lag the comments 🙈 did anyone record it including the comments? The “b**** fest” was hilarious. 

He looked great and relaxed. Was also incredibly sassy with the potatoes 🤣 maybe he had a Spritz with “no one” before the live 😆

:roll1:

I don't think I will ever live that down! Of all the people in the world I might ignore, I think Mika knows he's not one of them! LOL

But what was I thinking? I have so many questions I'd love to ask him, and instead we talk about Instagram potato filters?

:doh:

On 10/10/2020 at 10:12 AM, mellody said:

I still liked the first one best, tbh.. He actually seemed more relaxed to me there, or at least the general mood felt relaxed. Yesterday was more fun maybe, but not as informative and deep as the first one. I guess you could tell in the first one that he was taking philosophy lessons at that time. 😊 In the 2nd one he didn't seem very relaxed imo, but I guess that was because it was in the midst of XF promo filming.

Anyway I love them all. :wub2: He's just the best, joining his FC's lives every few months. :fangurl:

Yes, he's just the best! :fangurl:

On 10/10/2020 at 12:28 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Ha ha ha! I missed some Mika's comments because I was trying to alert Deb :bleh: I even sent her 2 messages via live box because definitively she did not see all our MIKA IS THERE!!!!! HE WANTS TO TALK!!!!!! And people started to post comments by hundreds and it was hard to read THEM on the scrolling screen :roll1:Anyway only good vibes after this live :thumb_yello:

I didn't even see the messages that were in the question box until *after* he'd left. I don't think they were showing up either. :rolleyes:

On 10/11/2020 at 5:47 PM, holdingyourdrink said:

Thanks so much, Michelle! :lol3:  Just hilarious.

You know, I usually record the IG lives on my phone, while I'm doing it on my iPad. But I was thinking that maybe that was causing the internet problems I was having the last few weeks, so on Friday I decided not to record. Of all days!

And on top of that, it seems I still did have some internet issues. :dunno_grin:

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

5 hours ago, dcdeb said:

You know, I usually record the IG lives on my phone, while I'm doing it on my iPad. But I was thinking that maybe that was causing the internet problems I was having the last few weeks, so on Friday I decided not to record. Of all days!

Ha ha ha! And anyway the problems were still there! Well things happen and sometimes we don't know why.

I am using my old mobile because the camera works in it during the Lives. And in my "new" one it seems not to work and I don't know why.

I don't record my screen because the files are so huge!!!! I don't know how people manage to record the longs sessions.

Maybe I should change my app for screen recording?

Which one do you use, Deb?

Ok he RTed some more, but trying to put his answers here at least:

what did Emma write? The automatic translation doesn't make much sense.

Do you enjoy reading our comments?

Are you watching? (I suppose she means Xfactor?)

that one's super sweet: :wub2:

lol! :lmfao:

Don't expect him to be your guiding light, lol! :lmao:

:sleep:

If anyone was still in doubt whether he wants to talk about OM 2206: :teehee:

Someone else saying that he's a bad/mean judge. And he says "I'm good. Ok, at least I'm normal. The world is mean."

:lmfao: Did he always have a ghostwriter for his French posts then? :teehee:

Flight mode.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, mellody said:

what did Emma write? The automatic translation doesn't make much sense.

Le squadre le ha composte tutte @mikasounds “SAPEVATELO”

"Mika composed all teams, DID YOU KNOW IT?"

Maybe they were discussing between juries how they imagine the groups after the bootcamp and Mika was the best in guessing?

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Le squadre le ha composte tutte @mikasounds “SAPEVATELO”

"Mika composed all teams, DID YOU KNOW IT?"

Maybe they were discussing between juries how they imagine the groups after the bootcamp and Mika was the best in guessing?

I am watching the Bootcamp and actually yes, Mika was making his comments and Emma sais to him: "Leave him (Manuel) to make a choice. It's his team. You, you would like to complete all all our teams". Mika: "Yes" :naughty:

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Sounds like the airplane????

Yes, thought so as well. Or a train or car, but it does sound most like a plane. The music comes from the filter he's using. So maybe he's on his way back to Italy from Greece?

Anyway lovely to see him. :wub2: He looks rather tired.

• Like 1