Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2020

Dominika

2 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Wait. What. There is a new collaboration? A Christmas song. With Pierre Lapointe.

I am going to sit in a corner and process this. 

Yeah, that was quite surprising, right? :lol: First thing I saw on Twitter this morning and I was like "Huh? That must be false info." :blink: Until I heard the song, and it's obviously Mika's voice. :teehee:

I just opened a thread about it:

• Like 1

19 hours ago, mellody said:

Yes, thought so as well. Or a train or car, but it does sound most like a plane. The music comes from the filter he's using. So maybe he's on his way back to Italy from Greece?

Anyway lovely to see him. :wub2: He looks rather tired.

@mellody yes... i'm agree with you 're right! when it shows and or feels it is beautiful .. i love Mika and the girls

Mika's IG story (he posted a few more earlier)

Screenshot_20201021-212744_Instagram.jpg

I don't get the reference, I suppose it's some old movie that I haven't watched. :dunno_grin: But from Mika's reaction I suppose it's very funny if you know what it refers to. :lol:

49 minutes ago, mellody said:

I don't get the reference, I suppose it's some old movie that I haven't watched. :dunno_grin:

It seems it's from the American sitcom The Odd Couple, never heard of it  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Odd_Couple_(1970_TV_series)

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Tony_Randall_Jack_Klugman_Odd_Couple_1973.JPG

Edited by krysady
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Mika's IG story (he posted a few more earlier)

Screenshot_20201021-212744_Instagram.jpg

I don't get the reference, I suppose it's some old movie that I haven't watched. :dunno_grin: But from Mika's reaction I suppose it's very funny if you know what it refers to. :lol:

Am I the only one that is bothered by the fact that he seems to have 62 (!!!) unread messages!?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Am I the only one that is bothered by the fact that he seems to have 62 (!!!) unread messages!?

Is that only the ones he's in contact with and not the requests, I suppose? For the latter this number wouldn't seem high, with over a million followers... :teehee: And is it 62 messages or messages from 62 contacts? I only understood how to use the IG messenger function about a year ago, and I certainly never have more than 1 unread message at a time, so how would I know? :naughty: On my phone it looks different, maybe because it's not iphone but Android, so I didn't recognize this as the number of messages and therefor wasn't bothered by it. :lmfao: Anyway maybe it's work that he's just ignoring while he has time off. :dunno_grin: And maybe he also gets a message if people just mention him in their stories? Even if it's just by the people he follows, he might just not click on all the messages of "xy has tagged you in a story".

1 hour ago, krysady said:

In 70's The Odd Couple was broadcasted in Japan.

I loved that comedy, but can't remember this scene...

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Tony_Randall_Jack_Klugman_Odd_Couple_1973.JPG

Description  

Photo of Tony Randall and Jack Klugman as Felix Unger and Oscar Madison from the television program The Odd Couple. In this episode, Felix and Oscar look back on their Army Reserve days together when Felix arranged for Oscar to marry Blanche.

Date

26 October 1973

Ek4b30_VgAAbGgV?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 3

11 hours ago, mellody said:

Is that only the ones he's in contact with and not the requests, I suppose? For the latter this number wouldn't seem high, with over a million followers... :teehee: And is it 62 messages or messages from 62 contacts? I only understood how to use the IG messenger function about a year ago, and I certainly never have more than 1 unread message at a time, so how would I know? :naughty: On my phone it looks different, maybe because it's not iphone but Android, so I didn't recognize this as the number of messages and therefor wasn't bothered by it. :lmfao: Anyway maybe it's work that he's just ignoring while he has time off. :dunno_grin: And maybe he also gets a message if people just mention him in their stories? Even if it's just by the people he follows, he might just not click on all the messages of "xy has tagged you in a story".

I actually think it’s WhatsApp 😊 I’m sure his IG has THOUSANDS of unread ones 🤣

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I actually think it’s WhatsApp 😊 I’m sure his IG has THOUSANDS of unread ones 🤣

Lol yes, I'm sure he's turned off notifications for IG and Twitter, or his phone would be beeping nonstop. 😅 My Whatsapp looks different as well, but now that you say it, you're right, it looks more like Whatsapp than IG messenger. It reminds me of that remote interview with Ale Cattelan where Mika apologized for never answering to Ale's voice message. :teehee: So if it's not work, then maybe he's a bit like me who's quite bad at regularly replying to people, and has at some point started to not even click on the messages, because if it shows that he's seen it, people would expect to get a reply. 😅 Or maybe it's just the amount of messages he gets within a day and collects to read and reply to in the evening. :wink2: It's good if he manages to not let his phone control his life and not have a look at every notification immediately - I'm pretty bad at that. 🙈

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, mellody said:

It's good if he manages to not let his phone control his life and not have a look at every notification immediately - I'm pretty bad at that. 🙈

That makes two of us 🙈

And we’re used to Mika not replying 🤣 Keeps us guessing, which is more fun anyway! 😆

• Haha 1

mikainstagram story

Ek7lS4AUwAUk-xD?format=jpg&name=large

Corriere della Sera 7

:italia:

Sulla copertina del numero di @7Corriere di venerdì 23 ottobre l’intervista della scrittrice Silvia Avallone (@silvia_avallone )a Mika (@mikainstagram).

Un ritratto inedito e d’autore. «La mediocrità rende manipolabili. Per me la cultura è liberazione», racconta il cantante e giudice di XFactor. «La malattia di mia madre mi spezza, vorrei gridarle: “dimmi cosa pensi”. I suoi occhi però restano fortissimi. È difficile trovare sé stessi se non si hanno gli strumenti. Servono formazione e istruzione che spesso mancano nei social. Mi do da fare per colmare le mie lacune, per rimanere curioso»

:uk:
On the cover of the issue of @ 7Corriere on Friday 23 October, the interview of the writer Silvia Avallone  with Mika

An unpublished portrait by the author. «Mediocrity makes manipulable. For me, culture is liberation ”, says the singer and judge of XFactor. «My mother's illness is breaking me, I would like to shout at her: 'tell me what you think'. His eyes, however, remain very strong. It's hard to find yourself if you don't have the tools. We need training and education that are often lacking in social networks. I work hard to fill my gaps, to stay curious "

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

She sais the the production reserved a special room for Mika's clothes which are in all these suitcases  :bleh:

:shocked: Was she joking or is that really all Mika's clothes?