Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2020

Dominika

:wub2: @Mikasister hello seeing him active and vital makes me very happy .. I always fear that you can catch the virus .. but I know very well that he is super attentive so this reassures me .. then there are you of this beautiful forum that keep me company .. thanks thanks Thank U GIF by Barnaby

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

HAHAHA! Problem solver with a tune 😉

And I love SITM, must be amazing live @Mikasister! I’ve only heard recordings, but I agree, one of my fave’s as well! 

Edited by holdingyourdrink
  • Like 4

Oh, I haven't seen Fedez in a while, interesting hair cut and hair colour... :shocked: Not my cup of tea tbh, it doesn't really suit him imo (sorry if it's old news, I'm not following him closely but I almost haven't recognized him which is weird considering he is quite noticeable). :teehee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, mellody said:

Mika IG story (can't download videos now)

Seems he filmed it in a hotel room, not backstage at XF.

Edit: And here's tonight's outfit backstage at XF :swoon:

Bildschirmfoto 2020-11-12 um 20.55.40.png

@mellody oh yes i'm agree with you :swoon: Mika with with these clothes he stretches us out every weeks 

Edited by Paoletta

@mellodypoor Mika :doh:luckily there are only four episodes left so then he can rest assured :lol3::blush::wink2:

honestly it bothered me that they interrupted him just because he got the crocodile pronunciation wrong .. poor thing they made him uncomfortable. Luckily, the final is just a short distance away, so then he is calm too, starlet
Edited by Paoletta

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHknSs0FwmN/

Yesterday there were many tributes for the victims of the attacks that happened on November 13th 5 years ago in Paris ( Stade de France , Bataclan and bars/restaurants terrasses )

Maybe the reason why Mika posted this today ?

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, carafon said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHknSs0FwmN/

Yesterday there were many tributes for the victims of the attacks that happened on November 13th 5 years ago in Paris ( Stade de France , Bataclan and bars/restaurants terrasses )

Maybe the reason why Mika posted this today ?

@carafon thanks :thumb_yello: i remember I love Paris beautiful concert beautiful concert as it was i love Beirut he always manages to create masterpieces :yes::fangurl:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Paoletta said:

@mellodypoor Mika :doh:luckily there are only four episodes left so then he can rest assured :lol3::blush::wink2:

honestly it bothered me that they interrupted him just because he got the crocodile pronunciation wrong .. poor thing they made him uncomfortable. Luckily, the final is just a short distance away, so then he is calm too, starlet

Where is that quote from? It was obvious that he was embarrassed, but he was also laughing - and he posted the whole thing with subtitles on his IG, so altogether I think he was ok with it. By posting it with subtitles, he also made sure that everyone understands what he actually wanted to say. ;)

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Marit R. Nielsen said:

image.thumb.png.25205a40afdab75ebe09580d8c1a7bfb.png

image.thumb.png.63b4ee5ff1e2989040066a15331b4bf9.png

image.thumb.png.bfe608f3ec8bd5365df995b0c55be804.png

image.thumb.png.7a4fad741affae3a933c64537f8203cb.png

image.thumb.png.13a64426a191ac217754f6186af79eb2.png

image.thumb.png.229b52d09125cfe12434389d667d266c.png

image.thumb.png.2390cdc2563029f9fe309dd9b80dad00.png

image.thumb.png.d9923100d4bcd6d45226f9754ac8ba32.png

image.thumb.png.c11f892610704fbaee7ccedc6b610c26.png

image.thumb.png.b14ba6cc8db1fdcd9a06a5c7da31483e.png

I ❤️ Paris too! Jádore! 🥰🥰🥰

Link to the video:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHknSs0FwmN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

oui moi aussiiii j'adore et j'adore aussi I ❤️  Beirut.. il parvient toujours à créer des spectacles inoubliables  :fangurl::yes::thumb_yello:

Mika IG story yesterday, a repost of MFC's repost of a fan with a tattoo saying 'Who gives a shit about tomorrow' - tho in Mika's story it's not readable at all anymore, I already found it hard to read in the MFC one, so not sure what he wanted to say by reposting this. :teehee: Well I do understand why he'd like a tattoo of this songline, because for getting a lasting tattoo you just have to give a shit about tomorrow. But I mean what's the point if no one can read it. It's nice to hear from him though, even if it's random. And the song is playing too, so maybe that's why. :dunno_grin:

Screenshot_20201117-091300_Instagram.jpg

• Haha 1