Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2020

Dominika

On 11/14/2020 at 4:06 PM, mellody said:

I think this deserves more attention than just being hidden in of one of the Dailys in the XF thread: :mf_rosetinted:

And Mika pretending not having a six-pack. :swoon:

• Haha 1

Mika IG story - getting his hair cut, singing "I feel pretty" from the West Side Story and wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving:

On Twitter, fans are discussing whether that's a pic of himself on his phone, and I'm wondering too... Thought so at first, but looking a bit closer, I somehow don't think it's him. :dunno: Any thoughts?

Anyway seems he's given up trying to get used to the Samsung phone. :teehee:

Edit: I think the pic on his phone is Elvis:

2020-11-26-mikainstagram02.jpg

He writes Dressed. Ready. Let's go. :lmfao: tagging Maison Valentino, seems they're making invisible shirts now. :naughty: The emperor's new clothes? :lmao:

• Haha 6

Mika posted another story last night and deleted it later:

That's so sweet, I wish he hadn't deleted it. :wub2: :emot-sad: Probably because of the typo? Happy that some fans saved it before he deleted.

Btw in the time between the previous XF live and this one I got 4 notifications about Mika IG stories in the morning that were gone when I clicked on them. I asked a few other fans and they didn't get any, so I thought it must be a bug in Instagram, because a lot of things are messed up there since the last update. :rolleyes: But after this deleted story in the middle of the night, that luckily this time got saved, I'm not so sure anymore. :aah:

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, mellody said:

Mika posted another story last night and deleted it later:

That's so sweet, I wish he hadn't deleted it. :wub2: :emot-sad: Probably because of the typo? Happy that some fans saved it before he deleted.

Btw in the time between the previous XF live and this one I got 4 notifications about Mika IG stories in the morning that were gone when I clicked on them. I asked a few other fans and they didn't get any, so I thought it must be a bug in Instagram, because a lot of things are messed up there since the last update. :rolleyes: But after this deleted story in the middle of the night, that luckily this time got saved, I'm not so sure anymore. :aah:

Aww, that is so sweet. Maybe he didn’t feel good about the typo, but now everyone is going to talk about it more since he deleted it 🙈 it’s so sweet, wish he kept it in his stories! 

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Aww, that is so sweet. Maybe he didn’t feel good about the typo, but now everyone is going to talk about it more since he deleted it 🙈 

Dunno... people are still talking about OM 2206 although he didn't delete it, so not sure what's better. :dunno_grin: For this story the sweetness definitely outweighs the typo, and his fans won't mind the latter, because we know he's not dumb, just dyslexic. Not all of his 1.4 Mio. followers are actually fans tho, so by him deleting the story, but not too early for fans to save it, we can fangurl about him being sweet and most random people who might criticize him for a typo just won't see it. :thumb_yello:

• Like 3