Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2020

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was hoping someone had live recorded it, but here are some screenshots! I think I鈥檝e got them all. And they鈥檙e not chronologically ordered, unfortunately, but funny nonetheless 馃槉 I鈥檝e put an

I think Mika is always very intentional about what he does -- I'm sure he thought carefully about what he wanted to say, and wanted to have meaningful links and attractive graphics to go with his post

I miss his cooking shows... 聽They were such a ray of sunshine, something to look forward to when bad news about the world's situation聽keep coming in every day. I don't want to bother him about it on T

Posted Images

@mellodypoor Mika聽:doh:luckily there are only four episodes left so then he can rest assured聽:lol3::blush::wink2:

honestly it bothered me that they interrupted him just because he got the crocodile pronunciation wrong .. poor thing they made him uncomfortable. Luckily, the final is just a short distance away, so then he is calm too, starlet
Edited by Paoletta

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHknSs0FwmN/

Ein Beitrag geteilt von MIKA (@mikainstagram)

Yesterday there were many聽tributes for the victims of the attacks that happened on November 13th 5 years ago in Paris ( Stade de France , Bataclan and bars/restaurants terrasses )

Maybe the reason why Mika posted this today ?

• Like 8
5 minutes ago, carafon said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHknSs0FwmN/

Yesterday there were many聽tributes for the victims of the attacks that happened on November 13th 5 years ago in Paris ( Stade de France , Bataclan and bars/restaurants terrasses )

Maybe the reason why Mika posted this today ?

@carafon聽thanks聽:thumb_yello:聽i remember I love Paris beautiful concert聽beautiful concert as it was i love Beirut he always manages to create masterpieces聽:yes::fangurl:

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Paoletta said:

@mellodypoor Mika聽:doh:luckily there are only four episodes left so then he can rest assured聽:lol3::blush::wink2:

honestly it bothered me that they interrupted him just because he got the crocodile pronunciation wrong .. poor thing they made him uncomfortable. Luckily, the final is just a short distance away, so then he is calm too, starlet

Where is that quote from? It was obvious that he was embarrassed, but he was also laughing - and he posted the whole thing with subtitles on his IG, so altogether I think he was ok with it. By posting it with subtitles, he also made sure that everyone understands what he actually wanted to say. ;)

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Marit R. Nielsen said:

image.thumb.png.25205a40afdab75ebe09580d8c1a7bfb.png

image.thumb.png.63b4ee5ff1e2989040066a15331b4bf9.png

image.thumb.png.bfe608f3ec8bd5365df995b0c55be804.png

image.thumb.png.7a4fad741affae3a933c64537f8203cb.png

image.thumb.png.13a64426a191ac217754f6186af79eb2.png

image.thumb.png.229b52d09125cfe12434389d667d266c.png

image.thumb.png.2390cdc2563029f9fe309dd9b80dad00.png

image.thumb.png.d9923100d4bcd6d45226f9754ac8ba32.png

image.thumb.png.c11f892610704fbaee7ccedc6b610c26.png

image.thumb.png.b14ba6cc8db1fdcd9a06a5c7da31483e.png

I 鉂わ笍 Paris too! J谩dore! 馃グ馃グ馃グ

Link to the video:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHknSs0FwmN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

oui moi aussiiii j'adore et j'adore aussi I聽鉂わ笍聽Beirut..聽il parvient toujours 脿 cr茅er des spectacles inoubliables聽聽:fangurl::yes::thumb_yello:

• Like 1

Mika IG story yesterday, a repost of MFC's repost of a fan with a tattoo saying 'Who gives a shit about tomorrow' - tho in Mika's story it's not readable at all anymore, I already found it hard to read in the MFC one, so not sure聽what he wanted to say by聽reposting this. :teehee:聽Well I do understand why he'd like聽a tattoo of this songline, because for getting a lasting tattoo you just have to give a shit about tomorrow. But I mean what's the point if no one can read it.聽It's nice to hear from him though, even if it's random. And the song is playing too, so maybe that's why. :dunno_grin:

Screenshot_20201117-091300_Instagram.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 11/14/2020 at 4:06 PM, mellody said:

I think this deserves more attention than just being hidden in聽of one of the Dailys in the XF thread:聽:mf_rosetinted:

And Mika pretending not having a six-pack. :swoon:

• Haha 1

1605897097330.png

1605897105039.png

1605899903213.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 11/19/2020 at 11:06 PM, mellody said:

image.thumb.png.176d5f4b14a24961833af4481d8c87f0.png

Love the necklaces MIKA is wearing! This one was a bit hidden under his suit, but a good close up here鈥馃摽馃鉂わ笍聽#alittlepeaceofart

Edited by Marit R. Nielsen
  • Like 2