Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2020

Dominika

4 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Mika stories 

I guess he's in Paris

yes, for the anniversary edition of The Voice: 

Apparently there were/are recordings (without an audience) yesterday and tomorrow (?), and then it'll continue in January.

• Like 3

Mika stories

So Mika is in Milan with Emma.

Maybe be he goes with her to the Diversity Media Awards, which starts at 19:30.

Emma has been nominated as "A Person of the Year". She posted an information in her story.

You can check as well #DMA2020 on Instagram.

The live streaming link

https://www.diversitymediaawards.it/evento/

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Ah, so he's back in Milan, obviously they're filming tonight. But what? Seems to be more than just a Daily, with that outfit.

Edit: Ah, just saw it's an award show where Emma is nominated, thanks Anna.

What are they saying in that video? I understand something about Paris, but not much more.

So I wonder if there's no more filming in Paris tomorrow or if he'll go back there tomorrow. Is there a rule in Italy that you have to quarantine if you're in another country longer than 24 hours? 🤔

2 hours ago, mellody said:

What are they saying in that video? I understand something about Paris, but not much more.

She sais: Weren't you in Paris thins morning?

Mika: And now I am with you. Aren't you happy?

Emma: Very much. But maybe Paris would be better?

Mika" Noooooo. I am more happy when I am with you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Can I ask a very difficult question?

Where is Mika now!?!

Maybe we'll see in his next story? Stay tuned........ :teehee:

Yesterday he was in Paris, apparently. It was said the Voice recordings would be Saturday and Monday, so he might go back to Italy today, or maybe tomorrow.

I guess we'll slowly have to get used again to not knowing where he is. :sad: What we had this year with the tour and then the pandemic, of knowing where about he is nearly all the time (except for the times when he fooled us :mf_rosetinted: and a few weeks in summer) is a big exception, usually he keeps hopping around the world and we have no clue, unless he tells/shows us.

I must admit I find it hard to get used to it again, somehow I feel that knowing where he is (at least which country :naughty:) intensifies this "communion of spirit", this feeling of connection between him and us, - well, probably not for him, but it does from my point of view. :dunno_grin:

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, mellody said:

Maybe we'll see in his next story? Stay tuned........ :teehee:

Yesterday he was in Paris, apparently. It was said the Voice recordings would be Saturday and Monday, so he might go back to Italy today, or maybe tomorrow.

I guess we'll slowly have to get used again to not knowing where he is. :sad: What we had this year with the tour and then the pandemic, of knowing where about he is nearly all the time (except for the times when he fooled us :mf_rosetinted: and a few weeks in summer) is a big exception, usually he keeps hopping around the world and we have no clue, unless he tells/shows us.

I must admit I find it hard to get used to it again, somehow I feel that knowing where he is (at least which country :naughty:) intensifies this "communion of spirit", this feeling of connection between him and us, - well, probably not for him, but it does from my point of view. :dunno_grin:

As a new fan, I wasn’t aware that “not knowing where Mika is” is practically a permanent state of mind 🤣 oh my, sure keeps it exciting! It needed Corona to tame the traveling spirit for just a few months, but it seems he wants to break free 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 3