Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2020

Dominika

9 minutes ago, Amy hudsone said:

Am I the only one who likes him with the beard, it looked good on him, it didn't make him look older 🤔 🥰

I hate beards in general. A bit of a stubble can look fab, but a full beard like this one, just no. Still, Mika looks as good as always with it, it just shows he can wear anything, even a beard. 😅 Imo it does make him look older - but as he usually looks like he's about 25, it doesn't matter much if he looks 10 years older. :teehee:

Anyway I'm glad the beard was fake. And so funny when it keeps falling down. :lmao:

The beard video from his dressing room must've been from a previous occasion tho, it was posted still during the show but there his hair is straight and he's wearing a different outfit.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, mellody said:

Still, Mika looks as good as always with it, it just shows he can wear anything, even a beard. 😅 Imo it does make him look older - but as he usually looks like he's about 25, it doesn't matter much if he looks 10 years older. :teehee:

True :teehee:

17 minutes ago, mellody said:

The beard video from his dressing room must've been from a previous occasion tho, it was posted still during the show but there his hair is straight and he's wearing a different outfit

Maybe from the rehearsals? And he had to keep it secret until yesterday to be a surprise? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy hudsone said:

Am I the only one who likes him with the beard, it looked good on him, it didn't make him look older 🤔 🥰

Maybe another type  of beard but this one doesnt fit him but hey it's just my opinion

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, mellody said:

But it says nowhere that Mika will be at the gig, right? It's just his handprint?

You can participate in an auction and win Mika's handprint done in 2016 at Francofolies. The money will go for Telethon purpose.

You can win as well 2 passes "guest" for the evening the 11th of July 2021.  But it is not said that Mika will be there.

Francofolies sells already places for the festival 2021. But Mika did not confirm to be there.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Mika story

129548675_723600445238011_8380903809314971139_n.jpg

Well, I entered the site to check how it works.

"As every July, the Francofolies meet you in La Rochelle in an incredible setting offered by the city, for five days of concert by the sea! Try your luck today to win 2 V.I.P passes, for the next evening of July 11! The Festival has planned to pamper you: you will be able to enjoy the legendary atmosphere of this event with original, popular, daring and creative creations, but above all to collect an exceptional gift for the occasion: a print of the hands of the singer Mika, made at the Francofolies 2016! You will also be able to go behind the scenes of the festival, providing a memorable and inimitable experience! If like us, this prize makes you dream, remember that it is for the benefit of the Telethon and children. No more hesitation for a single second!"

So you order "tickets" for 10 EUR - as many as you wish -  donation to Telethon. Each ticket is one chance for you  to be tossed for the prize the day of Telethon.

https://stars-solidaires.com/products/les-francofolies-de-la-rochelle-et-mika-offre-une-empreinte-de-la-main-de-mika-et-deux-pass-vip-pour-la-soiree-du-11-juillet-scene-jean-louis-foulquier-le-lot-sera-remis-lors-de-cette-soiree-dans-les-coulisses-du-festival?_pos=1&_sid=825e12620&_ss=r

image.thumb.png.fffc38c0e4bb2a1208b0d195cd96f074.png

image.thumb.png.c9f5399c19179b4ab4336dc80e85143b.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIchOrsBjaP/?igshid=i3an7cjhgefv

129667585-220354439455248-16905980196306

realjodimar

This was a gorgeous show in 2015 and a fun whirlwind trip where  @mikainstagram flew me to Montreal for the night. Only you mon ami 🙏🏽 Just when I needed it , too. #bonnieandclyde after an evening arrival the night prior I had the show morning to walk around this gorgeous city in the snow before an epic performance where of course I cried hearing our songs come alive in this symphonic landscape and then afterwards there was of course an epic classic penniman fam dinner late into the night and a packed uber back to the hotel  #bonvivants #joidevivre #vivelamusique

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 6

4 hours ago, Mikasister said:

He knows how desperate we are for not being able to go to concerts and how much we miss him on stage that delights us with this private mini concert from his home. :fangurl:

Just makes me want to hear more .....

• Like 5