Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2020

16 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Ah, so he's back in Milan, obviously they're filming tonight. But what? Seems to be more than just a Daily, with that outfit.

Edit: Ah, just saw it's an award show where Emma is nominated, thanks Anna.

What are they saying in that video? I understand something about Paris, but not much more.

So I wonder if there's no more filming in Paris tomorrow or if he'll go back there tomorrow. Is there a rule in Italy that you have to quarantine if you're in another country longer than 24 hours? 🤔

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was hoping someone had live recorded it, but here are some screenshots! I think I’ve got them all. And they’re not chronologically ordered, unfortunately, but funny nonetheless 😊 I’ve put an

I think Mika is always very intentional about what he does -- I'm sure he thought carefully about what he wanted to say, and wanted to have meaningful links and attractive graphics to go with his post

He said:  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, mellody said:

What are they saying in that video? I understand something about Paris, but not much more.

She sais: Weren't you in Paris thins morning?

Mika: And now I am with you. Aren't you happy?

Emma: Very much. But maybe Paris would be better?

Mika" Noooooo. I am more happy when I am with you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
20 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

She sais: Weren't you in Paris thins morning?

Mika: And now I am with you. Aren't you happy?

Emma: Very much. But maybe Paris would be better?

Mika" Noooooo. I am more happy when I am with you!

What any fan would give to hear him say that 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
5 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Can I ask a very difficult question?

Where is Mika now!?!

Maybe we'll see in his next story? Stay tuned........ :teehee:

Yesterday he was in Paris, apparently. It was said the Voice recordings would be Saturday and Monday, so he might go back to Italy today, or maybe tomorrow.

I guess we'll slowly have to get used again to not knowing where he is. :sad: What we had this year with the tour and then the pandemic, of knowing where about he is nearly all the time (except for the times when he fooled us :mf_rosetinted: and a few weeks in summer) is a big exception, usually he keeps hopping around the world and we have no clue, unless he tells/shows us.

I must admit I find it hard to get used to it again, somehow I feel that knowing where he is (at least which country :naughty:) intensifies this "communion of spirit", this feeling of connection between him and us, - well, probably not for him, but it does from my point of view. :dunno_grin:

• Like 4
43 minutes ago, mellody said:

Maybe we'll see in his next story? Stay tuned........ :teehee:

Yesterday he was in Paris, apparently. It was said the Voice recordings would be Saturday and Monday, so he might go back to Italy today, or maybe tomorrow.

I guess we'll slowly have to get used again to not knowing where he is. :sad: What we had this year with the tour and then the pandemic, of knowing where about he is nearly all the time (except for the times when he fooled us :mf_rosetinted: and a few weeks in summer) is a big exception, usually he keeps hopping around the world and we have no clue, unless he tells/shows us.

I must admit I find it hard to get used to it again, somehow I feel that knowing where he is (at least which country :naughty:) intensifies this "communion of spirit", this feeling of connection between him and us, - well, probably not for him, but it does from my point of view. :dunno_grin:

As a new fan, I wasn’t aware that “not knowing where Mika is” is practically a permanent state of mind 🤣 oh my, sure keeps it exciting! It needed Corona to tame the traveling spirit for just a few months, but it seems he wants to break free 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
9 minutes ago, Amy hudsone said:

Am I the only one who likes him with the beard, it looked good on him, it didn't make him look older 🤔 🥰

I hate beards in general. A bit of a stubble can look fab, but a full beard like this one, just no. Still, Mika looks as good as always with it, it just shows he can wear anything, even a beard. 😅 Imo it does make him look older - but as he usually looks like he's about 25, it doesn't matter much if he looks 10 years older. :teehee:

Anyway I'm glad the beard was fake. And so funny when it keeps falling down. :lmao:

The beard video from his dressing room must've been from a previous occasion tho, it was posted still during the show but there his hair is straight and he's wearing a different outfit.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, mellody said:

Still, Mika looks as good as always with it, it just shows he can wear anything, even a beard. 😅 Imo it does make him look older - but as he usually looks like he's about 25, it doesn't matter much if he looks 10 years older. :teehee:

True :teehee:

17 minutes ago, mellody said:

The beard video from his dressing room must've been from a previous occasion tho, it was posted still during the show but there his hair is straight and he's wearing a different outfit

Maybe from the rehearsals? And he had to keep it secret until yesterday to be a surprise? 

• Like 1