Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2020

Dominika

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJDr9tRFn1i/

131907353_213411803607197_6304753778510606822_n.jpg

On Wednesday 23 December, I will live stream from my Facebook page an intimate Christmas concert with a choir of singers for children in hospital. This is in support of Imagine for Margo fighting children's cancer and funding children's cancer research. Join us at 4pm French time (3pm UK time) on my official Facebook page to be part of this really special Christmas moment. Tickets are free, in fact they're not even necessary as the Facebook live will be accessible to everyone all over the world! M x

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 6

Also on Twitter, in English, French and Italian. I wonder whether it's really live or a recording from Versailles? I can't imagine him and a whole choir singing in an hospital - at least in Germany it wouldn't be possible, in hospitals even relatives aren't allowed to visit without very strict safety measures. :dunno: How is it in France?

I like the title "Do Re Mika Sol", that's witty. :biggrin2:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, krysady said:

Did he say that he will sing in the hospital? I can't find it :dunno:

Hm, I guess it just came across to me like that because of "for children in hospital". And Imagine for Margo supports all children with cancer and not just those who are currently in hospital, or am I wrong about that? That's why I'm wondering why it says "for children in hospital".

5 minutes ago, mellody said:

Hm, I guess it just came across to me like that because of "for children in hospital". And Imagine for Margo supports all children with cancer and not just those who are currently in hospital, or am I wrong about that? That's why I'm wondering why it says "for children in hospital".

Ah, right, now I see your point. I understand that he meant the children that are hospitalized, but who knows :dunno_grin:

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, krysady said:

Ah, right, now I see your point. I understand that he meant the children that are hospitalized, but who knows :dunno_grin:

They don't name a specific hospital... so maybe the gig is streamed to hospitals around France, so the hospitalized children can watch it?

In the Italian post they say Mika will sing some songs from the pediatric hospital in Paris... 

Sounds weird to me too that he and the choir will be physically present in a hospital with all the restrictions, but who knows... :dunno:

Screenshot_20201221-182519_Facebook.jpg

Edited by lormare73
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, lormare73 said:

In the Italian post they say Mika will sing some songs from the pediatric hospital in Paris... 

Sounds weird to me too that he and the choir will be physically present in a hospital with all the restrictions, but who knows... :dunno:

Why not making a stage in front of the hospital? He does not need to get inside. He will be with the choir, so many people in one place. I can imagine a beautiful xmas tree outside the hospital :yes:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, mellody said:

They don't name a specific hospital... so maybe the gig is streamed to hospitals around France, so the hospitalized children can watch it?

Yes, that's what I get, that he will sing via livestream for all the children hospitalized for cancer treatment.

2 hours ago, lormare73 said:

That's really weird, could be just a messed translation? That's the last thing those children need, to be exposed to so many people from outside :dunno:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, krysady said:

That's really weird, could be just a messed translation? That's the last thing those children need, to be exposed to so many people from outside :dunno:

In the hospital where I'm working there is a huge amphiteatre for big scientific meetings.

It's highly possible that big hospitals in Paris have some ones as well.

I suppose that it's possible to turn a pulpit into a stage and to leave the audience as far away that necessary

Edited by carafon
  • Like 5

The Facebook links Mika has shared on twitter don't work, unless they will become active on the day :dunno:,  also does anyone know if it will be possible to watch the concert without a Facebook account? (I'm doubting this actually) I don't have an account myself and as much as I love Mika and want to watch everything he does, there ain't no way I'm logging on to that Hell site just for one concert. If anyone records it from their computer though, maybe it could be shared? 👉👈

As some of you have mentioned already surely it would be difficult to do something actually inside a hospital, especially near Intensive Care with children with suppressed immune systems. I like the idea of him doing it outside on a set up stage though, it will be very festive with the choir and perhaps a huge Christmas tree! 

Speaking of concerts when the Versailles one is aired in February, does anyone know how I'll be able to watch it here in the UK? Some people have mentioned TV5 but I'm not sure that channel streams outside of France.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, carafon said:

In the hospital where I'm working there is a huge amphiteatre for big scientific meetings.

It's highly possible that big hospitals in Paris have some ones as well.

I suppose that it's possible to turn a pulpit into a stage and to leave the audience as far away that necessary

This is what I'm imagining as well. Some big auditorium, with a big gap between the audience and the stage. Maybe there will even be a plexiglass barrier between the performers and the audience, or something similar?

Because it does seem that Mika will be performing in the hospital with a piano and at least some members of the 100 Voices of Gospel, if not the full choir.

5 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

The Facebook links Mika has shared on twitter don't work, unless they will become active on the day :dunno:,  also does anyone know if it will be possible to watch the concert without a Facebook account? (I'm doubting this actually) I don't have an account myself and as much as I love Mika and want to watch everything he does, there ain't no way I'm logging on to that Hell site just for one concert. If anyone records it from their computer though, maybe it could be shared? 👉👈

As some of you have mentioned already surely it would be difficult to do something actually inside a hospital, especially near Intensive Care with children with suppressed immune systems. I like the idea of him doing it outside on a set up stage though, it will be very festive with the choir and perhaps a huge Christmas tree! 

Speaking of concerts when the Versailles one is aired in February, does anyone know how I'll be able to watch it here in the UK? Some people have mentioned TV5 but I'm not sure that channel streams outside of France.

I think Mika was trying to link to this Imagine for Margo page:

https://imagineformargo.org/do-re-mika-sol/

But the links that you need are these CJ:

To make a donation: https://www.facebook.com/donate/388431832368051/10158214216888040/

To watch the concert: https://www.facebook.com/mikasounds/

Will you need a Facebook page to watch it? Maybe. I'm not sure. I've never tried to watch something on Facebook without already being logged in to my Facebook account. :dunno_grin:

As for the Versailles concert, according to what the French fans said during our Zoom call the other day, it's supposed to be on France 5, which is not an international channel -- TV5 is international and other Mika-related things have been on that channel. So I'm not sure how those of us outside France will be able to see it as it airs, but maybe we'll be able to watch it later, through the magic of YouTube! :biggrin2:

• Like 6

5 hours ago, dcdeb said:

Will you need a Facebook page to watch it? Maybe. I'm not sure.

The links aren't even letting me look at Mika's profile without logging in 😞 

5 hours ago, dcdeb said:

So I'm not sure how those of us outside France will be able to see it as it airs, but maybe we'll be able to watch it later, through the magic of YouTube! :biggrin2:

:eek: Deb do you know something we don't?  

8 hours ago, dcdeb said:

As for the Versailles concert, according to what the French fans said during our Zoom call the other day, it's supposed to be on France 5, which is not an international channel -- TV5 is international and other Mika-related things have been on that channel. So I'm not sure how those of us outside France will be able to see it as it airs, but maybe we'll be able to watch it later, through the magic of YouTube!

I will be watching here on the Internet.

But please do not click on the screen. There are many advertisings !

https://www.stream4free.live/france-5-live

• Thanks 5

29 minutes ago, Dominika said:

What a sweet message! We definiately will be sweating together ahahahah :lmfao:

Screenshot_20201222_195902_com.instagram.android.thumb.jpg.9a9475e80d56c828b81178890c603cee.jpg

Screenshot_20201222_200916_com.instagram.android.thumb.jpg.0a62d51af0345c76676e3115f3bfdb81.jpg

:fangurl:

25 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

This is what we miss the most :roll1:Sweating with Mika :das:

I hope so :crossed:   sweating :sweatdrop: finding each other once again :hug: :group_hug: dancing :dance_man:screaming :cheer:singing :harp: ( can't find a smilie singing) and thrill us with his music songs and seeing him on stage :excite: :fangurl: :cloud:and why not :drool:  :naughty: 2021 pay attention to Mika's message, please :pray:

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mikasister said:

FACEBOOK video is longer than mikainstagram stories.

FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/6006248039/videos/420411705811666

MIKA on Facebook Live! @imagineformargo
Are you ready for tomorrow? 4pm Paris time, be there!
Subscrive to the event to get a reminder... http://bit.ly/MikaImagineForMargo

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2