Dominika

1 hour ago, Kumazzz said:

FACEBOOK

https://www.facebook.com/6006248039/videos/217332703310714/

Christmas message
A Christmas message from me with ❤️ and 🎶 🎵 and 🌈 and 🟪 and 💃🏾 and 🎄

mikainstagram

YouTube

This makes me so happy. :cloud: :wub2: :swoon:What a declaration of love to his fans! :cloud: 🌈

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Mika posted on Instagram:

Christmas message: 
A Christmas message from me with ❤️ and 🎶 🎵 and 🌈 and 🟪 and 💃🏾 and 🎄

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJHDFxklEbN/

This message was really sweet and has given me some much-needed hope for the new year.  Aside from seeing my family and friends, live music is one of the things I miss most.  It would be so great for us all to be able to see Mika as soon as possible - all singing and dancing and sweating away! :cheer:

• Like 5

On 12/21/2020 at 11:23 PM, TinyLove_CJ said:

does anyone know if it will be possible to watch the concert without a Facebook account? (I'm doubting this actually) I don't have an account myself and as much as I love Mika and want to watch everything he does, there ain't no way I'm logging on to that Hell site just for one concert. If anyone records it from their computer though, maybe it could be shared? 👉👈

Hello :) I don't think it will be possible to watch the show without having an account :/ But I will share it with you if you want !

2 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

mikainstagram

YouTube

Woh. It makes me so happy ! What a beautiful message he has for us and the video of Origin of Love from Bercy...♡

He's so sweet and kind. 

Also I'm so happy to see that no matter how much 2020 was a rough year for the reasons we all know, Mika had always been in touch with us. We were still connected. If not on stage, behind a screen. And that's just a proof of how important his fans are. 

But Mika, YOU are the origin of our love 💜

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Florine said:

Hello :) I don't think it will be possible to watch the show without having an account :/ But I will share it with you if you want !

Thank you,  I was talking about this with a friend who is letting me use their account! But now I'm wondering if I'll even have time to watch because I have so much Christmas prep to to today 😭

I somehow managed to watch Mika's message yesterday on Facebook without logging in so if the concert is still available later tonight then maybe I'll be able to watch it. Do Facebook lives stay on afterwards? 

32 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I somehow managed to watch Mika's message yesterday on Facebook without logging in so if the concert is still available later tonight then maybe I'll be able to watch it. Do Facebook lives stay on afterwards? 

Long time ago, when I didn't have a FB account I was able to see the posts if I had a link. But as well I was able to do some researches too. If it has not changed you will be able to see the video.

• Thanks 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJI6hzZFLOl/

See you this afternoon at 4pm Paris time for my Facebook live Christmas concert for kids live from the hospital with @imagineformargo_officiel and @the100voicesofgospel subscribe to the event now on my Facebook page!! #rehersal #mikachristmas

• Like 6

• 1 year later...
On 1/17/2020 at 3:42 AM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Mika stickers are available on Instagram stories stickers.

They are so cute!!!

Here are all I found today.

Finally I found the MIKA sticker creators !!

Yazra Twins

https://yarzatwins.com/mika-socials

"We had the honor of working for Mika (The singer behind great hits such as ‘Grace Kelly’ and ‘Lollipop’). The idea was to have some fun on his social media during his world tour. That’s how ‘Mika’s stickers’ were born, a set of funny little Mika’s that are available at Instagram stories!"

MIKA_on_Tour_Stickers.thumb.jpg.13bdddd7abe33b4e0790d61cf8545889.jpg

833923307_INSTAGRAM_MIKA_on_Tour_Stickers(1).thumb.gif.f5497974513acc9dcd08cbdc58ec2d21.gif

751824524_INSTAGRAM_MIKA_on_Tour_Stickers(2).thumb.gif.e8fb0217a695605f175a50cc238a6563.gif

1580555158_INSTAGRAM_MIKA_on_Tour_Stickers(3).thumb.gif.85d33351ad2b49823bc3ebb61ca1f945.gif

488728933_INSTAGRAM_MIKA_on_Tour_Stickers(4).thumb.gif.9ee5ad4a1bf984c8c63d157d12f4af14.gif

459152328_INSTAGRAM_MIKA_on_Tour_Stickers(5).thumb.gif.a58b06f2f174e89312ff1197f621fdd5.gif

1020007629_INSTAGRAM_MIKA_on_Tour_Stickers(6).thumb.gif.2c2372f5f7106fd70589606f323cab48.gif

1787716494_INSTAGRAM_MIKA_on_Tour_Stickers(7).thumb.gif.e1f15ba9b351b9ae9050927988e173a4.gif

329409179_INSTAGRAM_MIKA_on_Tour_Stickers(8).thumb.gif.6c067689fe4740b2e672bc27d7d390fe.gif

1033041199_INSTAGRAM_MIKA_on_Tour_Stickers(9).thumb.gif.363c8fec3872ae6c329ba128e9338005.gif

1061619269_INSTAGRAM_MIKA_on_Tour_Stickers(10).thumb.gif.98f5c8c985fa2d404a1e5a8c445f9b07.gif

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

INSTAGRAM

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8bIfFvBtbE/

yarza_twins

If instagram wasn’t distractive enough, we have created a set of stickers with @mikainstagram to make even funnier your insta-stories! Search ‘Mika’ or ‘mikamusic’ and they will come out in the gifs section !!
Many more to come!! ❤️.
Si Instagram no era lo suficientemente distractivo, hemos creado un set de pegatinas con @mikainstagram para hacer aún más graciosas tus Insta-stories! Busca ‘Mika’ o ‘mikamusic’ y te saldrán en la sección de gifs!! vendrán muchas más!! ❤️.
#stickers #mika #mikamusic #instagram #instastories #cartoon @japan90s #funny #gracioso #animacion #diseñoespañol #Design #diseño #designstudio #yarzatwins

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

INSTAGRAM

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8bIfFvBtbE/

yarza_twins

If instagram wasn’t distractive enough, we have created a set of stickers with @mikainstagram to make even funnier your insta-stories! Search ‘Mika’ or ‘mikamusic’ and they will come out in the gifs section !!
Many more to come!! ❤️.
Si Instagram no era lo suficientemente distractivo, hemos creado un set de pegatinas con @mikainstagram para hacer aún más graciosas tus Insta-stories! Busca ‘Mika’ o ‘mikamusic’ y te saldrán en la sección de gifs!! vendrán muchas más!! ❤️.
#stickers #mika #mikamusic #instagram #instastories #cartoon @japan90s #funny #gracioso #animacion #diseñoespañol #Design #diseño #designstudio #yarzatwins

I adore the Cupid/Andy one shooting heart arrows :lol:

• Like 4