CANCELLED: 2020 - Mika @ Foire aux Vins Colmar, France - 25 July

mari62

• 2 weeks later...

It's strange, but there is no information about this show on the site mikasounds.com. Can it be considered reliable? This is important to me because I want to come to the performance of Mika from Russia and plan a vacation on these dates. Maybe someone knows how to clarify this?

Edited by Elena Drozdova

45 minutes ago, Elena Drozdova said:

It's strange, but there is no information about this show on the site mikasounds.com. Can it be considered reliable? This is important to me because I want to come to the performance of Mika from Russia and plan a vacation on these dates. Maybe someone knows how to clarify this?

Mika announced it himself several weeks ago, @Elena Drozdova -- they just haven't updated the website yet. There are several shows missing now.

• Like 2

• mari62 changed the title to 2020 - Mika @ Festival de Colmar- 25 July 2020
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Anaïs_ said:

Sadly I think this show might be cancelled as well 😭 Our president said that there won't be any festivals until at least mid-July.... But let's keep hoping ! 😁🤞

Yeah, I keep hoping, but in the same time it will be difficult, and I think it will be the case for all this summer's festival as well... 

But in the same time, the most important thing is everybody is well and safe... It would be a non sense if we're all sick after it... :sad: 

• Like 2

I keep hoping it would be posponed, in autumn for exemple... Since it's a Foire aux Vins, it would be possible, for the wine season, no ?  😅   

But yes, keep safe, it's a lot more important ! If it's too dangerous, I would  prefer it to be cancelled... I would be so bad if it happens something at my family because of me...

Edited by Presci1108
  • Like 2

Foire aux Vins posted an IG story:

Screenshot_20200415-154518_Instagram.jpg

I think it says that they're getting many questions about whether it'll take place, but they can't say anything at this point and ask for patience.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2020 at 12:19 AM, Anaïs_ said:

Yes safety first 🙏🏻
Thanks for the message ! I read in the newspaper today that it’s “not a no but not a yes either” for the Foire aux Vins this year ! They’ll let us know ASAP :) 

Hello everyone :)

I live in Colmar so I guess you know how happy I was about the festival. I try to know everything about the cancellation or not. For now as you said they don't really know either. Last week they said they'll let us know as soon as possible and before May 15.

Fingers crossed but I think it's not enough regarding the situation !

• Like 1

On 4/14/2020 at 3:34 PM, Presci1108 said:

I keep hoping it would be posponed, in autumn for exemple... Since it's a Foire aux Vins, it would be possible, for the wine season, no ?  😅   

But yes, keep safe, it's a lot more important ! If it's too dangerous, I would  prefer it to be cancelled... I would be so bad if it happens something at my family because of me...

Hi !

They already said that it wouldn't be postponed. If it's cancelled it will be for good....:/

Hi @Florine 🤗 that’s great we don’t live far from each other at all!! 

I guess the festival season will be over this year, but let’s wait for the official news from La foire aux vins!

It’a gonna be really strange a summer without any events 😅 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Anaïs_ said:

Hi @Florine 🤗 that’s great we don’t live far from each other at all!! 

I guess the festival season will be over this year, but let’s wait for the official news from La foire aux vins!

It’a gonna be really strange a summer without any events 😅 

Yeah ? Where do you live ? :D

Pretty weird right... I already miss him and it's been "only" 3 months since my last gig!!

• Like 1

The Foire aux vins is working about the schedule...They want to re-schedule the Guest List. So, maybe we can hope for Mika to be back next year ! It's gonna be a long, long summer this year. But it's for the best. We are in this together ! ❤️

• Like 1

Official Site

https://www.foire-colmar.com/de/

fav20-annule-avatar.thumb.jpg.969d81ffe0f8158a6e61564868457b80.jpg

Foire aux Vins d'Alsace

La 73ème édition de la Foire aux Vins d’Alsace n’aura pas lieu en 2020.

Suite à la prise de parole, le 28 avril 2020, à l’Assemblée Nationale du Premier Ministre Edouard Philippe et la décision d’annuler l’ensemble des rassemblements de plus de 5 000 personnes jusqu’au mois de septembre, en réponse à la crise sanitaire liée au Covid-19, la Foire aux Vins d’Alsace 2020 est annulée. La 73ème édition se tiendra donc du 23 juillet au 1er août 2021.

Suite à cette annulation, nous travaillons activement sur les modalités de remboursement et de report des concerts 2020 à 2021.

Vous êtes nombreux à nous avoir déjà fait confiance en achetant des billets pour nos concerts et nous vous en remercions. Cependant, nous avons besoin d’un peu de temps pour vous proposer les meilleures options de remboursements, d’avoirs et de reports en fonction des artistes que nous allons pouvoir reprogrammer en 2021 et dans votre respect.

Nous comprenons vos inquiétudes et ferons au mieux pour y répondre le plus rapidement possible, mais vous prions de bien vouloir être compréhensif en faisant preuve de patience, en attendant d’être contacté à ce sujet dans les prochains jours.

Prenez soin de vous et de vos proches, restez chez vous autant que possible !

A très vite,

L'équipe organisatrice de la Foire aux Vins d’Alsace

ENGLISH

Alsace Wine Fair

The 73rd edition of the Alsace Wine Fair will not take place in 2020.

Following the speech, on April 28, 2020, at the National Assembly of Prime Minister Edouard Philippe and the decision to cancel all the gatherings of more than 5,000 people until September, in response to the health crisis linked to Covid-19, the Alsace Wine Fair 2020 is canceled. The 73rd edition will therefore be held from July 23 to August 1, 2021.

Following this cancellation, we are actively working on the reimbursement and postponement of concerts from 2020 to 2021.

Many of you have already trusted us by buying tickets for our concerts and we thank you. However, we need a little time to offer you the best repayment options, credits and postponements depending on the artists that we will be able to reprogram in 2021 and with your respect.

We understand your concerns and will do our best to respond to them as quickly as possible, but please be understanding with patience, until you are contacted in the coming days.

Take care of yourself and your loved ones, stay at home as much as possible!

See you soon,

The organizing team of the Alsace Wine Fair

The press release for the cancellation of the Alsace Wine Fair 2020

PDF file fav20_annulation_cp_presse_28-04-2020.pdf

Communiqué de presse du 28 avril 2020

La 73ème édition de la Foire aux Vins d’Alsace n’aura pas lieu en 2020

Suite à la prise de parole, le 28 avril 2020, à l’Assemblée Nationale du Premier Ministre Edouard Philippe et la décision d’annuler l’ensemble des rassemblements de plus de 5 000 personnes jusqu’au mois de septembre, en réponse à la crise sanitaire liée au Covid-19, la Foire aux Vins d’Alsace 2020 est annulée. La 73ème édition se tiendra donc du 23 juillet au 1er août 2021. Bien sûr, nous avions hâte de faire de cette édition 2020, cette année plus que jamais, une belle fête de sortie de crise pour redonner un peu de joie de vivre à tout le monde.

Bien sûr, nous espérions, grâce au plus grand événement estival alsacien, offrir à l’économie régionale une petite bouffée d’oxygène dans cette reprise post-confinement qui va s’avérer compliquée pour un grand nombre d’entreprises. Bien sûr et avant tout, nous aurions aimé ne pas connaître cette crise sanitaire catastrophique qui touche chacun d’entre nous.

Cependant, la réalité est tout autre : le Covid-19 sévit encore trop largement et nous devons tous, chacun à notre niveau, faire barrage à cette pandémie. C’est pour cette raison que nous sommes contraints, aujourd’hui, d’annuler la Foire aux Vins d’Alsace 2020. Il est en effet primordial de protéger nos visiteurs, exposants, partenaires et prestataires ainsi que l’ensemble des équipes qui participent au bon déroulement de l’événement.

Nous sommes conscients que cette décision est un nouveau coup dur pour nos exposants, partenaires et prestataires. Mais, à ce jour, nous n’aurions pu garantir la réussite de l’événement avec un public au rendez-vous : une hypothèse qui semble s’assombrir de jour en jour. En effet, en plus de donner de faux espoirs, nous n’aurions pas souhaité participer à l’aggravation de situations d’entreprises pour qui la participation à la Foire aux Vins d’Alsace implique de nombreux frais, investissements et autres besoins en personnel. Bien qu’imposée par les instances, nous comprenons donc et soutenons cette prise de décision drastique que nous vivons, néanmoins, comme un véritable crève-cœur : pas un seul été alsacien depuis 1948 ne s’est déroulé sans être animé, à Colmar, par sa célèbre Foire aux Vins.

Bien entendu, ce sentiment amer s’estompe rapidement face à la gravité de la situation, et nos pensées vont immédiatement aux familles touchées, aux personnels soignants qui se battent chaque jour avec ferveur ou encore à toutes celles et ceux qui continuent, malgré tout, à faire vivre notre société durant cette période de confinement.

Nous souhaitons également adresser un immense merci aux personnes à l’origine d’initiatives solidaires en tout genre. Nous avons pu découvrir bon nombre de nos exposants, partenaires, prestataires et visiteurs faire preuve d’une imagination débordante, à titre professionnel ou privé, afin de contrer cette terrible épreuve ou, du moins, de la rendre un peu moins difficile.

Concernant le Festival, nombreux sont ceux qui nous avaient déjà fait confiance en achetant des billets pour nos concerts et nous les en remercions. Nous travaillons activement sur le report des concerts 2020 à 2021. Cependant, nous avons besoin d’un peu de temps pour proposer les meilleures options de remboursements, d’avoirs et de reports en fonction des artistes que nous allons pouvoir reprogrammer en 2021 et dans le respect des festivaliers. Nous comprenons les inquiétudes et ferons au mieux pour y répondre le plus rapidement possible, mais nous prions chacun de bien vouloir être compréhensif en faisant preuve de patience, en attendant d’être contacté à ce sujet dans les prochains jours.

Prenez soin de vous et de vos proches, restez chez vous autant que possible !

A très vite, Christophe CRUPI Directeur des Foires et Salons Colmar Expo SA

ENGLISH

Press release of April 28, 2020

The 73rd edition of the Alsace Wine Fair will not take place in 2020

Following the speech, on April 28, 2020, at the National Assembly of Prime Minister Edouard Philippe and the decision to cancel all the gatherings of more than 5,000 people until September, in response to the health crisis linked to Covid-19, the Alsace Wine Fair 2020 is canceled. The 73rd edition will therefore be held from July 23 to August 1, 2021. Of course, we were looking forward to making this 2020 edition, this year more than ever, a great celebration of coming out of the crisis to give a little joie de vivre to everything the world.

Of course, we were hoping, thanks to the biggest summer event in Alsace, to give the regional economy a breath of fresh air in this post-containment recovery which will prove complicated for a large number of companies. Of course and above all, we would have liked not to have known about this catastrophic health crisis which affects each of us.

However, the reality is quite different: the Covid-19 is still rampant too widely and we must all, each at our level, stop this pandemic. It is for this reason that we are forced, today, to cancel the Alsace Wine Fair 2020. It is indeed essential to protect our visitors, exhibitors, partners and service providers as well as all the teams who participate in the smooth running of the event.

We are aware that this decision is a new blow for our exhibitors, partners and service providers. But, to date, we could not have guaranteed the success of the event with an audience at the rendezvous: a hypothesis that seems to be getting darker day by day. Indeed, in addition to giving false hopes, we would not have liked to participate in the worsening of business situations for which participation in the Alsace Wine Fair involves many costs, investments and other staff needs . Although imposed by the authorities, we therefore understand and support this drastic decision-making that we live, nevertheless, as a real heartbreak: not a single Alsatian summer since 1948 has gone without being animated, in Colmar, by its famous Wine Fair.

Of course, this bitter feeling quickly fades in the face of the gravity of the situation, and our thoughts go immediately to the families affected, the caregivers who fight fervently every day or to all those who continue, despite everything, to support our society during this period of confinement.

We would also like to extend a huge thank you to the people behind all kinds of solidarity initiatives. We have been able to discover many of our exhibitors, partners, service providers and visitors showing an overflowing imagination, on a professional or private basis, in order to counter this terrible ordeal or, at least, to make it a little less difficult.

Concerning the Festival, many have already trusted us by buying tickets for our concerts and we thank them. We are actively working on postponing concerts from 2020 to 2021. However, we need some time to offer the best reimbursement, credit and deferral options depending on the artists that we will be able to reschedule in 2021 and in respect for festival-goers. We understand the concerns and will do our best to respond to them as quickly as possible, but we ask everyone to be understanding with patience, until we are contacted in the coming days.

Take care of yourself and your loved ones, stay at home as much as possible!

See you very soon, Christophe CRUPI Director of Fairs and Exhibitions Colmar Expo SA

380440810_lecommuniqudepressedelannulationdelaFoireauxVinsdAlsace20201.thumb.jpg.3bf6041dd32eb81b5092fce333efdb92.jpg

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

Well I think it's clear now

30 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

Following the speech, on April 28, 2020, at the National Assembly of Prime Minister Edouard Philippe and the decision to cancel all the gatherings of more than 5,000 people until September,

Carcassonne is smaller than 5000, I think around 2000/2500... 🤔

• Like 1