CANCELLED: 2020 - Mika @ Foire aux Vins Colmar, France - 25 July

mari62

2 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

We'll see but 2.500 is still too much

I agree, but if the officials say 5000 for now, anything below it might not be cancelled yet. Foire aux Vins clearly is bigger - don't remember how big the concert venue itself was, but the wine fair was huge, and so many people, the place was buzzing! So no surprise they cancelled it already now.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mellody said:

I agree, but if the officials say 5000 for now, anything below it might not be cancelled yet. Foire aux Vins clearly is bigger - don't remember how big the concert venue itself was, but the wine fair was huge, and so many people, the place was buzzing! So no surprise they cancelled it already now.

If it's not cancelled but Mika doesnt go,  me neither and remembering what he said on the instagram live, it's unlikely. As I said, we'll see in the next weeks.

• Like 2

We'll see in the next weeks I guess....all we can do is to wait. For now, they said that all of the cultural events are cancelled until September especially the summer festivals. Seems like it doesn't matter about how big the venues are. It might will be ok for the events less than 5000 persons after September. Before September all of the festivals will be cancelled no matter how big they are...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Florine said:

We'll see in the next weeks I guess....all we can do is to wait. For now, they said that all of the cultural events are cancelled until September especially the summer festivals. Seems like it doesn't matter about how big the venues are. It might will be ok for the events less than 5000 persons after September. Before September all of the festivals will be cancelled no matter how big they are...

Yes, I think the same. 2000 or 2500 it's still too crowded and risky.  Although it won't be canceled and Mika would like to perform, what about all his team, his band, they  are many people to move and it is dangerous. I think and according to what epidemiologists and scientists say even in 2021 if a vaccine is not found before it will be difficult to gather so many people together. 

But we will see what happens in the future. Everything is unknown. We have to go step by step and see how it evolves every day to day and week after week.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Got an e-mail from Foire aux vins:

Chers clients,

Comme évoqué lors de l’annonce de l’annulation de la Foire aux Vins d’Alsace 2020, nous travaillons activement sur le report sur 2021 des concerts déjà prévus pour 2020 et pour lesquels vous avez achetez des billets. La totalité des tournées estivales des artistes nationaux et internationaux est en train d’être reprogrammée sur 2021 d’où cette période d’attente qui devrait durer encore quelques semaines.

Nous savons vos inquiétudes et votre impatience, mais sommes contraints d’avoir une visibilité d’ensemble sur ces reports pour mettre en place le processus de remboursement/report/avoir. En attendant, nous pouvons déjà vous présenter les modalités qui vous seront proposées.

Dans l’hypothèse où le concert pour lequel vous aviez un billet est reporté à 2021, vous aurez deux possibilités :

• Garder votre billet qui sera valable pour le même concert en 2021
  • Demander le remboursement de votre billet

Dans l’hypothèse où le concert pour lequel vous aviez un billet est annulé, deux possibilités s’offriront à vous également :

• Transformer le montant de votre achat 2020 en avoir valable pour tout achat de billet pour un concert de l’édition 2021
  • Demander le remboursement de votre billet

Dès que nous serons prêts, vous serez directement contacté pour effectuer votre choix. En effet, aucun besoin de nous contacter pour le moment, vous recevrez directement, dans quelques semaines, un mail de notre part avec un formulaire à remplir avec votre choix. Vous pouvez être certains que nous faisons tout notre possible pour avancer sur le sujet et revenir vers vous au plus vite.

Dans l’attente de vous recontacter, nous vous prions de nous faire confiance, d’être encore un peu indulgent et compréhensif en faisant preuve de patience.

Prenez soin de vous et de vos proches,

A très vite,

Le service billetterie de la FAV

Google translate: :uk:

Dear clients,

As mentioned during the announcement of the cancellation of the Alsace Wine Fair 2020, we are actively working on the postponement to 2021 of the concerts already planned for 2020 and for which you have bought tickets. All summer tours by national and international artists are being rescheduled for 2021, hence this waiting period, which should last a few more weeks.

We know your concerns and impatience, but are forced to have overall visibility on these deferrals to set up the reimbursement / deferral / credit process. In the meantime, we can already present the terms that will be offered to you.

In the event that the concert for which you had a ticket is postponed to 2021, you will have two possibilities:

Keep your ticket which will be valid for the same concert in 2021
Request a refund for your ticket

In the event that the concert for which you had a ticket is canceled, you will have two options:

Convert the amount of your 2020 purchase into a valid credit for any ticket purchase for a concert of the 2021 edition
Request a refund for your ticket
As soon as we are ready, you will be directly contacted to make your choice. Indeed, no need to contact us for the moment, you will receive directly, in a few weeks, an email from us with a form to fill out with your choice. You can be sure that we are doing everything we can to move forward on the subject and get back to you as soon as possible.

Until we get back to you, please trust us, be a little forgiving and understanding with patience.

Take care of yourself and your loved ones,

See you soon,

The FAV ticketing service

• Like 4

Thanks @mellody ! I think I’m gonna ask a refund as (if I’m not wrong) I think they were selling tickets were you can enter before the others, but when I bought mine they were already sold out 😭 I have never had the chance yet to see a Mika gigs in the front row and I would like that so much !! So maybe next year 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks @Kumazzz. They write that for the Mika concert they don't know yet if it'll be rescheduled for 2021, and ask for more patience. For the rescheduled concerts of other artists, they will automatically contact ticket owners and give them the choice to exchange the ticket for a 2021 one, for a voucher (if you bought it on the FAV site), or get the money back. 2020 tickets will NOT be valid for 2021, you'll have to exchange them.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Official Instagram

:france:

\\ ANNONCE FESTIVAL //

LA MAUVAISE NOUVELLE :

Nous n’avons toujours pas l’accord pour reporter en 2021 la soirée @mikainstagram / @claudiocapeo .

Il faudra encore patienter jusqu’à la rentrée pour être fixé définitivement sur la tenue ou non de cette soirée.

Nous avons pleinement conscience de la patience et de l’indulgence dont font preuve les détenteurs de billets. C’est pourquoi, nous avons pris la décision d’ouvrir, dès aujourd’hui, les demandes de remboursement pour cette soirée à l’ensemble des détenteurs de billets qui le souhaite

LA BONNE NOUVELLE :

@claudiocapeo nous a déjà confirmé sa venue en 2021 ! [Plus d’infos à la rentrée : si date maintenue avec @mikainstagram , date exacte, modalités de report]

:uk:

\\ FESTIVAL ANNOUNCEMENT //

THE BAD NEWS:

We still don't have the agreement to postpone the evening @mikainstagram / @claudiocapeo to 2021.

We will have to wait until the start of the school year to be definitively fixed on whether or not to hold this evening.

We are fully aware of the patience and indulgence shown by ticket holders. This is why, we made the decision to open, today, the reimbursement requests for this evening to all ticket holders who wish

THE GOOD NEWS:

@claudiocapeo has already confirmed his arrival in 2021! [More information at the start of the school year: if date maintained with @mikainstagram, exact date, postponement conditions]

https://www.foire-colmar.com/fr/actualites/62-modalite-billetterie-mika-claudio-capeo

Modalités billetterie : MIKA-CLAUDIO CAPEO

La MAUVAIS NOUVELLE : Nous n’avons toujours pas l’accord pour reporter cette soirée en 2021. Il faudra encore patienter jusqu’à la rentrée pour être fixé définitivement sur la tenue ou non de cette soirée. Nous avons pleinement conscience de la patience et de l’indulgence dont font preuve les détenteurs de billets. C’est pourquoi, nous avons pris la décision d’ouvrir, dès aujourd’hui, les demandes de remboursement pour cette soirée à l’ensemble des détenteurs de billets qui le souhaite (voir plus bas : les modalités de billetterie).

La BONNE NOUVELLE : CLAUDIO CAPEO nous a déjà confirmé sa venue en 2021 ! A la rentrée, nous vous communiquerons donc s’il pourra bien être accompagné par MIKA et vous donnerons, le cas échéant, la date exacte ainsi que les modalités de report.

Dans le cas d’un spectacle 2020 en attente d’information pour 2021 (MIKA/CLAUDIO CAPEO), deux choix possibles :

• Le client peut patienter jusqu’à la rentrée et l’annonce d’un éventuel report de la soirée en 2021. Il pourra alors demander le report du billet auprès de son point de vente de billetterie et recevoir un nouveau billet avec la nouvelle date 2021
    ATTENTION : les billets de spectacles doivent impérativement être remplacés par de nouveaux billets 2021. L’ensemble des billets 2020 ne seront plus valables en 2021.
  • Le client peut demander le remboursement du billet auprès de son point de vente de billetterie

Pour les achats réalisés directement via le Parc Expo Colmar sur www.foire-colmar.com, par téléphone au 03 90 50 50 50 ou sur place au Parc Expo Colmar, les clients seront directement contactés pour faire leur demande.

Les clients auront jusqu’au 1er septembre 2020 (excepté pour la soirée MIKA/CLAUDIO CAPEO, en attente d’information de report ou d’annulation) pour effectuer leur choix.

:uk: Google translator

Ticketing terms: MIKA-CLAUDIO CAPEO

The BAD NEWS: We still do not have the agreement to postpone this evening in 2021. We will have to wait until the start of the school year to be definitively fixed on the holding or not of this evening. We are fully aware of the patience and indulgence shown by ticket holders. This is why, we made the decision to open, today, the requests for reimbursement for this evening to all ticket holders who wish (see below: ticketing methods).

The GOOD NEWS: CLAUDIO CAPEO has already confirmed his arrival in 2021! At the start of the school year, we will communicate to you if he can be accompanied by MIKA and will give you, if applicable, the exact date as well as the conditions for postponement.

In the case of a 2020 show awaiting information for 2021 (MIKA / CLAUDIO CAPEO), two choices are possible:

The customer can wait until the start of the school year and the announcement of a possible postponement of the evening in 2021. He can then request the postponement of the ticket at his ticket office and receive a new ticket with the new date 2021

PLEASE NOTE: show tickets must be replaced by new 2021 tickets. All 2020 tickets will no longer be valid in 2021.

The customer can request reimbursement of the ticket at their ticket office

For purchases made directly via the Parc Expo Colmar on www.foire-colmar.com, by telephone on 03 90 50 50 50 or on site at the Parc Expo Colmar, customers will be contacted directly to make their request.

Customers will have until September 1, 2020 (except for the MIKA / CLAUDIO CAPEO evening, awaiting postponement or cancellation information) to make their choice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...