CANCELLED :2020 - Mika @ Festival de Carcassonne, France - 28 July

mari62

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, AsiaGera said:

Does anybody know if there's a way to buy tickets that are closer to the stage? Apparently the only ones available are the upper ones...

Screenshot_20200112-133757.png

On the Carcassonne festival website there's just a difference between Carre Or (the first 6 rows, but that's sold out) and the rest / unnumbered places - the map they show looks a bit different from the one you posted ... maybe ticketmaster only sells the places in the back, or the rest is sold out there already? :dunno: It's also not totally clear to me though, the Carre Or seems to be numbered, the rest unnumbered. Maybe someone who speaks French understands it better. :blush-anim-cl:

carcassonne2018.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mellody said:

On the Carcassonne festival website there's just a difference between Carre Or (the first 6 rows, but that's sold out) and the rest / unnumbered places - the map they show looks a bit different from the one you posted ... maybe ticketmaster only sells the places in the back, or the rest is sold out there already? :dunno: It's also not totally clear to me though, the Carre Or seems to be numbered, the rest unnumbered. Maybe someone who speaks French understands it better. :blush-anim-cl:

carcassonne2018.jpg

Thank you for your answer, I opened the website the day after they opened the sales and they only sold the same ones back then... I tried to contact the festival on messenger but I haven't understood anything😂 I hope someone will be able to give me a clear answer since I don't want to spend a lot of money to go there and having to stay in the very back...

2 hours ago, AsiaGera said:

Thank you for your answer, I opened the website the day after they opened the sales and they only sold the same ones back then... I tried to contact the festival on messenger but I haven't understood anything😂 I hope someone will be able to give me a clear answer since I don't want to spend a lot of money to go there and having to stay in the very back...

Both of Ticketmaster and the festival site sold the Carre Or area seats (numbered) , sold out in a few hours.

I got A3 row seats and have an extea ticket.

If you are interested, PM to me.

NaoMika☆

• Like 2

For @AsiaGera or anyone else who is interested, this is the ticket website of the festival, where you can get General Admission tickets for the unnumbered seats:

https://jereserve.maplace.fr/reservation.php?societe=pac-billetterie 

Also on the festival website they list the other official sales points: 

Autres points de réservation : Réseau France Billet, Ticketmaster, Box Office, Digitick, Festicket et le Bikini

(source: https://www.festivaldecarcassonne.fr/comment-reserver-ses-places )

19 minutes ago, mellody said:

For @AsiaGera or anyone else who is interested, this is the ticket website of the festival, where you can get General Admission tickets for the unnumbered seats:

https://jereserve.maplace.fr/reservation.php?societe=pac-billetterie 

Also on the festival website they list the other official sales points: 

Autres points de réservation : Réseau France Billet, Ticketmaster, Box Office, Digitick, Festicket et le Bikini

(source: https://www.festivaldecarcassonne.fr/comment-reserver-ses-places )

I'll try to see the other official sellers as well then, thank you!

• mari62 changed the title to 2020 - Mika @ Festival de Carcassonne, France - 28 July
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/18/2020 at 6:11 PM, Mikasister said:

Few people here. I can't believe it, in that wonderful place. Well, more Mika for us @crazyaboutmika  :naughty::das:

It's just very far and very complicated to reach from where I am, that's why I decided to go to Verona instead - got a direct train connection to there from Munich that takes just a bit over 5 hours. Looking at the RSVP lists, I'm not that sure about my decision anymore 😅 but anyway I've always dreamt of seeing him at the Verona Arena, so I wouldn't want to miss this - and I just can't do both.

Btw I still have 2 tickets for the unassigned seating area to sell for Carcassonne, if anyone's interested. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

They cancel the first part of the festival. Mika performs the second half of July. They are awaiting future government directives on the second part of July and the measures that will be taken for the events in terms of public reception, security and maximum capacity in terms of authorized spectators.

At the moment, it is too early to decide on a complete cancellation of the 2020 Carcassonne Festival. 

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

La Ville annule l'intégralité du Festival de Carcassonne 2020!

Suite à la conférence de presse de Monsieur le Maire de Carcassonne, la direction du Festival de Carcassonne vous informe :

Au vu des mesures gouvernementales récemment annoncées avec la prolongation de l’état d’urgence sanitaire jusqu’au 24 juillet et au vu de l’annulation de nombreuses tournées d’artistes cet été, nous sommes au regret de devoir annuler l’intégralité de l’édition 2020 du Festival de Carcassonne.

Malgré la déception commune, l’équipe du Festival travaille en ce moment même pour trouver d’éventuels reports de dates pour ces spectacles sur juillet 2021. Nous vous tiendrons informés courant juin de ces reports.

Sachez qu’en tout état de cause, à compter du 15 juin 2020, vous aurez le choix entre :
▶ En cas de spectacle annulé : vos billets vous seront bien évidemment remboursés.
▶ En cas de spectacle reporté : vous pourrez choisir de vous faire rembourser vos billets ou de les conserver pour la date du spectacle reportée en 2021.

Les modalités de remboursement des billets seront à consulter à compter du 15 juin 2020 sur :
- le site du festival (www.festivaldecarcassonne.fr),
- le site de la ville (www.carcassonne.org)
- au PAC Billetterie 10 rue de la république à Carcassonne ou par téléphone au 04 68 115 915

Cette annulation est une première pour le Festival de Carcassonne.
La tristesse est grande, mais nous la savons malheureusement nécessaire pour la santé de tous.

Rendez-vous donc en 2021, on a hâte de vous retrouver !

En attendant, protégez-vous, protégez les autres et surtout prenez soin de vous !

ENGLISH ( Google translator )

The City cancels the entire Carcassonne 2020 Festival!

Following the press conference of the Mayor of Carcassonne, the management of the Carcassonne Festival informs you:

In view of the government measures recently announced with the extension of the state of health emergency until July 24 and in view of the cancellation of many artists' tours this summer, we regret having to cancel all of the 2020 edition of the Carcassonne Festival.

Despite the common disappointment, the Festival team is currently working to find possible postponements of dates for these shows on July 2021. We will keep you informed during June of these postponements.

Note that in any event, from June 15, 2020, you will have the choice between:
▶ In the event of a canceled show: your tickets will of course be reimbursed.
▶ In the event of a postponed show: you can choose to have your tickets reimbursed or keep them for the date of the postponed show in 2021.

The terms and conditions for refunding tickets will be available from June 15, 2020 on:
- the festival site (www.festivaldecarcassonne.fr),
- the city's website (www.carcassonne.org)
- at the PAC Ticket office at 10 rue de la République in Carcassonne or by telephone on 04 68 115 915

This cancellation is a first for the Carcassonne Festival.

Sadness is great, but we unfortunately know that it is necessary for everyone's health.

See you in 2021, we can't wait to find you!

In the meantime, protect yourself, protect others and above all take care of yourself!

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Well, it was the most logical and the best for everyone. I guess we have to wait another year to see each other @crazyaboutmika and @miknikel :hug:

Admittedly, it would not have been very prudent to maintain it. The day we finally meet, we'll have a big party!   :cheers:

• Like 3

I also was supposed to be there but am relieved that they decided to cancel. I'm just hoping that it will be postponed next year on a day I will be able to come

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

I received an e-mail from the Carcassonne festival today, for Mika it still says "waiting". :rolleyes: Well, the festival organizers get to know now what "Mikasoon" means. :teehee:

What I don't understand though, they say for the "postponed or rescheduled" concerts you can chooose whether you want to keep your ticket for the new date or have it reimbursed - is that already true for Mika's gig or do we have to wait until they have a definite answer about the rescheduling? And if I understand it right, you have to send the tickets to them in a letter? That really makes no sense for E-Mail-tickets, you can always print them again. :doh:

INFOS

FESTIVAL DE CARCASSONNE 2020

ANNULATIONS
REPORTS / REPROGRAMMATIONS

Comme nous vous l'annoncions il y a quelques semaines,

l'édition 2020 du Festival de Carcassonne est annulée.

Cependant c'est avec joie que nous vous informons

que certains spectacles seront reportés à l'édition 2021

Veuillez trouver ci dessous le récapitulatif des spectacles définitivement annulés et ceux reportés ou reprogrammés à une date ultérieure

ANNULATIONS

• OFENBACH + THE AVENER 16 juillet 2020

• DIDO + ZAZIE 21 juillet 2020

• M 24 juillet 2020

• BOULEVARD DES AIRS + YANNICK NOAH 27 juillet 2020

REPORTS / REPROGRAMMATIONS

• ANGELIQUE KIDJO + CATHERINE RINGER 15 juillet 2020 REPORTÉ AU 27 juillet 2021

• LOUIS CHEDID + ALAIN SOUCHON 17 juillet 2020 REPORTÉ AU 19 juillet 2021

• FRANCIS CABREL 18 juillet 2020 REPROGRAMMÉ AU 31 juillet 2021

• MATT POKORA 19 juillet 2020 REPORTÉ AU 18 juillet 2021

• DEEP PURPLE 20 juillet 2020 REPORTÉ AU 22 juillet 2021

• ROGER HODGSON 22 juillet 2020 REPORTÉ AU 21 juillet 2021

• JAMES BLUNT 23 juillet 2020 en attente

• PNL 25 juillet 2020 REPORTÉ AU 15 juillet 2021

• CHRISTOPHE MAÉ 26 juillet 2020 REPORTÉ AU 26 juillet 2021

• MIKA 28 juillet 2020 en attente

• BEN HARPER 29 juillet 2020 REPORTÉ AU 28 juillet 2021

• FRANCIS CABREL 30 juillet 2020 REPROGRAMMÉ AU 30 juillet 2021

• PATRICK BRUEL 31 juillet 2020 REPORTÉ AU 16 juillet 2021

• PATRICK BRUEL 1er août 2020 REPORTÉ AU 17 juillet 2021

MODALITÉS DE REMBOURSEMENT

Les remboursements seront effectués uniquement par virement bancaire.

POUR LES SPECTACLES ANNULÉS

Merci de bien vouloir nous retourner, les billets accompagnés obligatoirement d'un relevé d'identité bancaire dont le nom du titulaire correspond au nom indiqué sur votre billet.

POUR LES SPECTACLES REPORTÉS ou REPROGRAMMÉS

Les billets détenus seront valables pour les dates de report

Pour ceux qui ne souhaitent pas assister à la date de report,

le remboursement sera possible

RETOUR DES BILLETS

Par courrier

Mairie de Carcassonne

PAC BILLETTERIE

32 rue Aimé Ramond

11000 CARCASSONNE

Sur place

10 rue de la République

11000 Carcassonne

du lundi au jeudi de

10h à 12h30 et de 14h à 17h30

et le vendredi de

10h à 12h30 et de 14h à 16h30

La mise en vente des places pour l'édition 2021 sera effective à partir du

15 juin 2020 au PAC Billetterie (10 rue de la République - Carcassonne)

par téléphone (04.68.115.915) ou sur notre site Internet

https://pac-billetterie.maplace.fr/

• Sad 2

Twitter

:france:

À CONFIRMER : Mika
Nous vous tiendrons au courant dès que possible concernant un éventuel report.

:uk:

TO CONFIRM: Mika
We will keep you posted as soon as possible regarding a possible deferral.

• Thanks 1

FACEBOOK

https://www.facebook.com/events/447601306122821/?acontext={"action_history"%3A"[{\"surface\"%3A\"unknown\"%2C\"mechanism\"%3A\"hovercard\"%2C\"extra_data\"%3A[]}]"}&action_history=[{"surface"%3A"unknown"%2C"mechanism"%3A"hovercard"%2C"extra_data"%3A[]}]

Annulé 2020

⚠️ Suite à l’épidémie de COVID-19 en France, la Ville a annoncé l’annulation officielle de l’intégralité du Festival de Carcassonne 2020.
Malgré la déception commune, toute l’équipe du Festival travaille actuellement pour trouver d’éventuels reports de dates pour les spectacles sur juillet 2021.
Nous vous tiendrons informés courant juin de ces reports.
Sachez qu’en tout état de cause, à compter du 15 juin 2020, vous aurez le choix entre :
▶ En cas de spectacle annulé : vos billets vous seront bien évidemment remboursés.
▶ En cas de spectacle reporté : vous pourrez choisir de vous faire rembourser vos billets ou de les conserver pour la date du spectacle reportée en 2021.

Cancelled 2020
⚠️ Following the COVID-19 epidemic in France, the City has announced the official cancellation of the entire Carcassonne Festival 2020.
Despite the common disappointment, the whole Festival team is currently working to find possible postponements of dates for the shows on July 2021.
We will keep you informed during June of these reports.
Note that in any event, from June 15, 2020, you will have the choice between:
▶ In the event of a canceled show: your tickets will of course be reimbursed.
▶ In the event of a postponed show: you can choose to have your tickets reimbursed or keep them for the date of the postponed show in 2021.

96315618_1953297224803802_25855111576074

30 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

Twitter

:france:

À CONFIRMER : Mika
Nous vous tiendrons au courant dès que possible concernant un éventuel report.

:uk:

TO CONFIRM: Mika
We will keep you posted as soon as possible regarding a possible deferral.

Will I be able to use the tickets I have?

• Like 1