New collaboration with Mika & Danna Paola

Kumazzz

An article from Mexico 🌵

https://www.tvnotas.com.mx/noticias-espectaculos-mexico/danna-paola-hara-colaboracion-con-el-cantante-mika

Danna Paola hará colaboración con el cantante Mika

Así fue como lo anunció. 

La vida de Danna Paola se encuentra en el ojo del huracán, aunque no todo es malo, pues luego de todo lo que pasó en La Academia, ahora solo buenas noticias invaden a la cantante. 

Y es que a través de sus redes sociales la intérprete de “Oye Pablo” anunció que está de lo más emocionada por su nueva colaboración con el cantante Mika, junto a la gran noticia publicó una fotografía de los dos juntos, la cual acompañó de un texto que decía: “Cuando la música te sorprende con amigos y gente mágica”.

Pero no solo eso, pues demostraron tener una gran química y un increíble sentido del humor cuando la mexicana y el intérprete hablaron en español en un divertido video. 

Mika es un cantante Líbano, quien, después de un tiempo, ha regresado a la música y lo ha hecho con un par de conciertos en nuestro país. 

Ahora está de vuelta en tierras aztecas, pero para colaborar con la mexicana quien sin duda el año pasado y este ha dado mucho de qué hablar y sus canciones se han posicionado en el gusto del público. 

:uk: Translation
Spoiler

Danna Paola will collaborate with singer Mika

That's how he announced it.

Danna Paola's life is in the eye of the hurricane, although not everything is bad, because after everything that happened at La Academia, now only good news invades the singer.

And it is that through her social networks the interpreter of “Hey Pablo” announced that she is most excited about her new collaboration with singer Mika, together with the great news she published a photograph of the two together, which accompanied a text that said: "When music surprises you with friends and magical people."

But not only that, because they proved to have great chemistry and an incredible sense of humor when the Mexican and the interpreter spoke in Spanish in a fun video.

Mika is a Lebanon singer, who, after a while, has returned to music and has done so with a couple of concerts in our country.

Now he is back in Aztec lands, but to collaborate with the Mexican who undoubtedly last year and this has given much to talk about and his songs have positioned themselves in the public's taste.

tvn-danna-int2.thumb.jpg.fb2b010f72d6ad6d7da09aee3d3ebe2e.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

INSTAGRAM

19 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

17 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

81714686_167328231152485_8259848431679645839_n.thumb.jpg.0488269d32177f9c8822d934fd7d1d5b.jpg

79806825_216405656019385_1232954303181217777_n.thumb.jpg.d544f8fc3d6cffce8011f2706e094137.jpg

9 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Mika Mexico tweeting

Mika is trend in Mexico.

5 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7JEU23hkUJ/

• Like 3

An article from France.

programme-tv.net

Mika, bientôt en duo avec une star d'Elite, la série de Netflix ? (PHOTOS)
  • Publié le 10 janv. 2020 à 13h20
  • Roxane Mansano

"Quand la musique vous surprend avec des amis et des gens magiques...", a écrit la comédienne Danna Paola sur son compte Instagram, en légende d'une photo d'elle avec Mika. Pour les abonnés de Netflix, l'actrice n'est pas une inconnue car elle est l'une des stars de la série espagnole Elite. Dans la fiction, elle incarne la riche Lucrecia, surnommée "Lu". Alors que les fans attendent impatiemment la saison 3 de la série sur la plateforme, les comédiens, eux, profitent de leur temps libre pour s'adonner à de nouveaux projets.

Deux nouveaux personnages dans la saison 3 d'Elite sur Netflix

En effet, les stars d'Elite ont terminé le tournage de ces nouveaux épisodes en octobre 2019, et ont fêté ce moment sur Instagram. Mais à quoi faut-il s'attendre pour la saison 3 ? Si, pour le moment, peu d'informations ont filtré, Ester Expósito, l'interprète de Carla dans la série espagnole, a révélé sur les réseaux sociaux que deux nouvelles recrues feraient leur arrivée dans cette salve inédite. "Je vais vous montrer deux nouveaux personnages. Vous allez halluciner ! Yeray et Malik", avait-elle dévoilé dans une vidéo.

Loin des caméras de Netflix, Danna Paola ne s'ennuie pas. Alors que ses fans pourront la retrouver en 2020 dans la telenovela américano-mexicaine La Doña, ils devraient également découvrir un autre de ses talents. Car, si les téléspectateurs français ont découvert la jeune femme en tant qu'actrice, elle est aussi une célèbre chanteuse mexicaine. Âgée de 24 ans, elle a déjà sorti plusieurs albums.

Mika s'éclate avec Danna Paola, la star de la série Netflix Elite

"2020 commence avec mon retour en studio à Miami et avec beaucoup d'amour de Mexico City [ville de naissance de Danna Paola, ndlr]. J'adore cette fille !", a écrit Mika sur son compte Instagram, en dévoilant une photo de lui avec l'actrice et chanteuse Danna Paola. Les deux seraient-ils en train de préparer une nouvelle chanson en duo ? Si nous n'avons pas encore la réponse, les deux amis semblent avoir passé un agréable moment ensemble, comme le dévoilent leurs stories Instagram.

Le début d'une belle amitié ?

:uk: Google translator

Spoiler

Mika, soon in duet with a star of Elite, the Netflix series? (PICTURES)

"When music surprises you with friends and magical people ..." wrote actress Danna Paola on her Instagram account, captioned a photo of her with Mika. For Netflix subscribers, the actress is not an unknown as she is one of the stars of the Spanish series Elite. In fiction, she embodies the rich Lucrecia, nicknamed "Lu". While fans impatiently await season 3 of the series on the platform, the actors take advantage of their free time to indulge in new projects.

Two new characters in Elite season 3 on Netflix

Indeed, the stars of Elite finished filming these new episodes in October 2019, and celebrated this moment on Instagram. But what to expect for season 3? If, for the moment, little information has filtered, Ester Expósito, the interpreter of Carla in the Spanish series, revealed on social networks that two new recruits would arrive in this unprecedented salvo. "I'm going to show you two new characters. You're going to hallucinate! Yeray and Malik," she revealed in a video.

Far from the Netflix cameras, Danna Paola is not bored. While her fans will be able to find her in 2020 in the American-Mexican telenovela La Doña, they should also discover another of her talents. Because, if French viewers discovered the young woman as an actress, she is also a famous Mexican singer. At 24, she has already released several albums.

Mika has fun with Danna Paola, the star of the Netflix Elite series

"2020 begins with my return to the studio in Miami and with a lot of love from Mexico City [city of birth of Danna Paola, editor's note]. I love this girl!", Wrote Mika on her Instagram account, revealing a photo of him with actress and singer Danna Paola. Are the two preparing a new duet song? If we don't have the answer yet, the two friends seem to have had a good time together, as their Instagram stories reveal. The beginning of a beautiful friendship?...

mika-bientot-en-duo-avec-une-star-d-elite-la-serie-de-netflix-photos.jpg.6f2e5d7c23c84c0a56fdeeb11da4dc47.jpg

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

For Netflix subscribers, the actress is not an unknown as she is one of the stars of the Spanish series Elite.

I've seen the series on Netflix but I didn't recognize her when I saw the picture on IG! Actually I had no idea she is a singer too. Interesting. I like the series.

• Like 2

A Mexican Mika fan who knows her has told me that the girl sings reggaeton. I just hope Mika doesn't sing reggaeton :doh:

Now I see the video I remember I heard this song not a long time ago but didnt know  was this girl, Danna.

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Mikasister said:

A Mexican Mika fan who knows her has told me that the girl sings regeton. I just hope Mika doesn't sing regeton :doh:

I think Mika doesn't like reggaeton, I know once (I think it was on a BBC radio show) he said something negative about this type of music, I don't know exactly his words but I got this impression from it... And I can't imagine him doing it. On the other hand, "T'as voulu faire l'amour, On a fait la zumba", who knows, maybe he wants to make the next zumba hit... :teehee: (To be honest, I actually like zumba a lot even though I don't listen to this type of music otherwise, just for dancing.) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

Here is her latest single "Oye Pablo". Don't worry @Mikasister.

Mika would be popular in Spanish-speaking countries.

Exactly. It seems she's well known in Spain but as I only listen to Mika hahahahah. Im not used to listen to spanish or latino singers. :blush-anim-cl::welcomeani:

Edited by Mikasister
  • Haha 2

Never heard of her, but the 2 songs I listened to sound OK to me, it's something I wouldn't skip on the radio. Let's say, some of Mika's support acts were worse. :teehee: Certainly can't hurt if her 15 Mio followers on IG get to know who Mika is. :mf_rosetinted:

11 hours ago, krysady said:

He mentioned in some interviews that his record label pushed him to do a collaboration for the latino market, probably he had to give up and do it in the end.

I like to think that he takes his own decisions, maybe they just had to present him someone he's happy to collaborate with? At least I hope he wouldn't say "I love this girl", if he was totally unhappy about it. :dunno:

Can someone translate please what they say in the IG stories?

• Like 3

First story:

Danna - Mika please stop distracting me. Qué bárbaro!  it means, How awful!

Mika - Sorry

Second story:

Danna - Mika, I forgot to cancel de Mariachi

Mika - Don't worry, I love the Mariachi

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, mellody said:

I like to think that he takes his own decisions, maybe they just had to present him someone he's happy to collaborate with? At least I hope he wouldn't say "I love this girl", if he was totally unhappy about it. :dunno:

He said in some interview that the only collaboration he ever wanted to do by his will was the one with Fedez, if I'm not wrong, and many times he mentioned that he hates doing this kind of projects, so I don't know what to think :dunno:  But since this girl is so popular, let's hope this will bring him more fame from the targeted audience :thumb_yello:

Edited by krysady
  • Like 3

VOGUE .MEXICO

Danna Paola se encuentra en un momento muy favorable para su carrera. Además de su presencia en televisión, recientemente sorprendió a sus fans con una posible colaboración con el cantante y compositor británico MIKA, pues subió a su cuenta de Instagram una fotografía cuyo caption escribía 'cuando la música te sorprende con amigos y personas mágicas'. Todo esto nos permite intuir que seguiremos viendo a la mexicana con más looks de impacto.

:uk: Googlr Translator

Spoiler

Danna Paola is in a very favorable moment for her career. In addition to her presence on television, she recently surprised her fans with a possible collaboration with the British singer and songwriter MIKA, because she uploaded to her Instagram account a photograph whose caption wrote 'when music surprises you with friends and magical people'. All this allows us to intuit that we will continue seeing the Mexican with more impact looks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Irem Aytepe said:

SHE IS FROM MY FAVORITE NETFLIX SERIE!

I shocked when I see her with Mika. Hehehe if Mika play in Elite it would be amazing :mikacool: Also she is really great actor, she plays so good. I love her play.

I have to say even though it's the type of character you don't want to meet in real life, I also think she is one of the most memorable ones and every story needs a good villain anyway... :naughty:

Lucrecia Elite GIF - Lucrecia Lu Elite GIFs

• Like 1

Do I have to feel ashamed for not knowing her at all? :doh: :naughty:

Anyway I'm curious about what kind of collaboration this will be. It's never wrong for him to become more famous. :teehee: If that works, he should definitely do a collaboration in Germany, too. :aah: But I don't know any artist here I want to have singing next to him. :lol3:

Edited by Starlight
  • Like 1

Just now, Starlight said:

Do I have to feel ashamed for not knowing her at all? :doh: :naughty:

Anyway I'm curious about what kind of collaboration this will be. It's never wrong for him to become more famous. :teehee: If that works, he should definitely do a collaboration in Germany, too. :aah: But I don't know any artist here I want to have singing next him. :lol3:

Not at all, I didn't know her name either, I just saw the series where she plays on Netflix.

1 minute ago, Starlight said:

I don't have Netflix. :teehee:

I have it only since September just because I don't have a TV in my room and it's quite cheap when you share the costs with more people but it isn't a "must have"... :wink2:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

I have to say even though it's the type of character you don't want to meet in real life, I also think she is one of the most memorable ones and every story needs a good villain anyway... :naughty:

Lucrecia Elite GIF - Lucrecia Lu Elite GIFs

She can be my bestie but not my enemy teheheh :naughty: Serie needs her 

10 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

I have it only since September just because I don't have a TV in my room and it's quite cheap when you share the costs with more people but it isn't a "must have"... :wink2:

My life is in Netflix so I must have :mikacool:

• Haha 1

I think it's good for Mika and if he collaborates in that "project" it's because he wants and makes him happy. :wink2: I don't think anyone forces him. If this makes him more known in SA countries It will be good for his shows there and for more promotion.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Mikasister said:

I think it's good for Mika and if he collaborates in that "project" it's because he wants and makes him happy. :wink2: I don't think anyone forces him. If this makes him more known in SA countries It will be good for his shows there and for more promotion.

:yeah:

• Like 1