Hi MFC!

Londonmikafan

Hi MFC, I’m Nora and I’m new in the club. I’m 13, and I live in London but I’m French and Tunisian. I discovered Mika when I was like 6, but the only song I knew from him was Relax take it easy. But then last year, when I was watching The Voice France, something  happened and I began to admire him and discovered his music that I totally loved. Since then I’m really a big fan, watching all interviews and videos about him, always listening to his music. I literally totally annoyed my family cause I was always talking about him😂 I also saw him at Shepherd’s Bush Empire in November and I TOTALLY loved it. I was crazy🤣 Now I’m so happy to have joined MFC, as I am a devoted fan❤️
#MIKAfanforever😂😂😂

Londonmikafan

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Londonmikafan said:

Hi MFC, I’m Nora and I’m new in the club. I’m 13, and I live in London but I’m French and Tunisian. I discovered Mika when I was like 6, but the only song I knew from him was Relax take it easy. But then last year, when I was watching The Voice France, something  happened and I began to admire him and discovered his music that I totally loved. Since then I’m really a big fan, watching all interviews and videos about him, always listening to his music. I literally totally annoyed my family cause I was always talking about him😂 I also saw him at Shepherd’s Bush Empire in November and I TOTALLY loved it. I was crazy🤣 Now I’m so happy to have joined MFC, as I am a devoted fan❤️
#MIKAfanforever😂😂😂

Londonmikafan

Hello Nora and welcome to the MFC. :welcomeani:Glad you decided to join to this forum. You'll find everything about Mika here. It's the better place for a devoted fan. I leave you some threads that may interest you.

This one that will help you to know the forum works

And this one where you can chat with another french fans

Have fun!! 

• Like 3

Hi Nora! :bye: a devoted fan is always welcome here! :naughty: hope you'll have much fun with us. :) I'm Elena and I'm from Germany. ;)

It's great that you could already enjoy his wonderful music at a gig. :wub2: that's always the best thing! 

• Like 2