Mika at Sanremo's Festival on RAI1 6 February 2020

Gabry74

I think this article has not been posted here....

GQ

https://www.gqitalia.it/show/article/mika-sanremo-2020-fabrizio-de-andre

Mika a Sanremo 2020 omaggia Fabrizio De Andrè (e l'Italia)

Di Giuditta Avellina

7 febbraio 2020

537616595_mikaasanremo2020cantadeandre_gqitalia_giudittaavellina.thumb.jpg.5a7c6b432db5ff6b7fba2d0b739a4ace.jpg

«Amore che vieni, amore che vai»  il brano di Faber scelto dal cantautore libanese per incantare l'Ariston

Colto, eclettico, elegantissimo in un completo di Valentino e, naturalmente, con l'ennesima esibizione da brividi che ha fatto ballare, cantare e, infine, commuovere. Non c'è due senza tre e così Mika torna per la terza volta a Sanremo, dopo aver partecipato nel 2007 con Grace Kelly e dieci anni dopo, nel 2017, portando le suggestioni del suo Stasera CasaMika. L'esordio sul palco dell'Ariston nella serata dei duetti (tra cui quello Masini-Arisa con la splendida Vacanze Romane) è stato con il nuovo singolo Dear Jealousy (tratto dall’ultimo album My Name Is Michael Holbrook, di cui è stato da poco rilasciato sia il videoclip ufficiale che  una performance live girata durante l’esibizione di Mika al Brooklyn Steel di New York) e a seguire è stata la volta di Happy Ending, quarto singolo del cantautore britannico estratto dall'album di successo Life in Cartoon Motion del 2007.

Ma è stato l'omaggio all'indimenticato Fabrizio De Andrè a donare l'emozione maggiore e a ribadire il senso più intimo e vero dell'amore, che viene e che va, comincia e finisce. «Quando ho imparato l'italiano sapevo solo dire ciao, grazie, nel blu dipinto di blu. Mi sono reso conto che l'Italia più la conosci meno la capisci. Ma ascoltando la vostra musica ho potuto veramente conoscere l'Italia con Dalla, Battiato, Tenco e De Andrè, che quante cose mi ha fatto capire dell'Italia e di me. E così quando mi hanno chiesto di rendere omaggio alla canzone italiana, mi sono spaventato. Ma poi ho pensato “no, c'è il mio amico De Andrè». Amore che non basta per tutti e così «ce lo passiamo, ce la scambiamo, così possiamo amare di più, perdonarlo anche quando se ne va». Non possiamo che riproporvi questa indimenticabile poesia in note che fu pubblicata per la prima volta nell'aprile del 1966, come lato B, nel 45 giri Geordie/Amore che vieni, amore che vai e successivamente riproposta nell'album Tutto Fabrizio De André.

Quei giorni perduti a rincorrere il vento
a chiederci un bacio e volerne altri cento

un giorno qualunque li ricorderai
amore che fuggi da me tornerai
un giorno qualunque li ricorderai
amore che fuggi da me tornerai

e tu che con gli occhi di un altro colore
mi dici le stesse parole d'amore

fra un mese fra un anno scordate le avrai
amore che vieni da me fuggirai
fra un mese fra un anno scordate le avrai
amore che vieni da me fuggirai

venuto dal sole o da spiagge gelate
perduto in novembre o col vento d'estate

io t'ho amato sempre, non t'ho amato mai
amore che vieni, amore che vai
io t'ho amato sempre, non t'ho amato mai
amore che vieni, amore che vai

L'artista è attualmente impegnato nel Revelation Tour che lo vedrà il 7 febbraio al PalaFlorio di Bari e l’8 al Palacalafiore di Reggio Calabria - a conclusione di 12 concerti nei palazzetti dello sport - ed è un vero e proprio one-man-show multicolor, due ore di spettacolo con un’imponente giochi di luci e una super band di 4 grandi musicisti Timothy Van Der Kuil (chitarra); Max Taylor (basso); Wouter Van Tornnhout (batteria); Mitchell Yoshida (pianoforte).

In estate, il prossimo 10 agosto sarà inoltre all’Arena di Verona (i biglietti saranno disponibili su Ticketone, Ticketmaster e Vivaticket dalle 12 di venerdì 7 febbraio), ma Mika toccherà anche l’Umbria, la Sicilia (molto probabilmente Taormina) e la Sardegna. 

:uk: Google translator

Spoiler

«Love that comes, love that you go» Faber's song chosen by the Lebanese singer-songwriter to enchant Ariston

Cultured, eclectic, very elegant in a Valentino suit and, of course, with yet another thrilling performance that made dancing, singing and, finally, moving. There is no two without three and so Mika returns for the third time to Sanremo, after having participated in 2007 with Grace Kelly and ten years later, in 2017, bringing the suggestions of her CasaMika Tonight. The debut on the stage of the Ariston on the evening of the duets (including the Masini-Arisa one with the splendid Roman Holiday) was with the new single Dear Jealousy (taken from the last album My Name Is Michael Holbrook, of which he was from both the official videoclip and a live performance shot during Mika's performance at Brooklyn Steel in New York have not been released) and then it was the turn of Happy Ending, the fourth single of the British singer-songwriter extracted from the successful album Life in Cartoon Motion by 2007.

But it was the tribute to the unforgettable Fabrizio De Andrè that gave the greatest emotion and to reaffirm the most intimate and true sense of love, which comes and goes, begins and ends. «When I learned Italian I only knew how to say hello, thank you, in the blue painted blue. I realized that the more you know Italy the less you understand it. But listening to your music I was able to really get to know Italy with Dalla, Battiato, Tenco and De Andrè, who made me understand how many things about Italy and me. And so when they asked me to pay homage to the Italian song, I got scared. But then I thought "no, there is my friend De Andrè" ». Love that is not enough for everyone and so "we pass it on, we exchange it, so we can love more, forgive him even when he goes away". We can only propose this unforgettable poem in notes that was published for the first time in April 1966, as side B, in the 45 rpm Geordie / Amore che vieni, amore che vai and subsequently proposed in the album Tutto Fabrizio De André.

Those days lost chasing the wind
    to ask us for a kiss and want another hundred

any day you will remember them
    love that you run from me you will come back
    any day you will remember them
    love that you run from me you will come back

and you who with eyes of another color
    you tell me the same words of love

in a month in a year you will forget them
    love that you come to me you will run away
    in a month in a year you will forget them
    love that you come to me you will run away

came from the sun or from frozen beaches
    lost in November or with the summer wind

I have always loved you, I have never loved you
    love that you come, love that you go
    I have always loved you, I have never loved you
    love that you come, love that you go

The artist is currently engaged in the Revelation Tour which will see him on February 7 at the PalaFlorio of Bari and the 8 at the Palacalafiore of Reggio Calabria - at the conclusion of 12 concerts in the sports halls - and is a real one-man-show multicolor, two hours of show with an imposing play of lights and a super band of 4 great musicians Timothy Van Der Kuil (guitar); Max Taylor (bass); Wouter Van Tornnhout (drums); Mitchell Yoshida (piano).

In the summer, next 10 August will also be at the Arena di Verona (tickets will be available on Ticketone, Ticketmaster and Vivaticket from 12 on Friday 7 February), but Mika will also touch Umbria, Sicily (most likely Taormina) and the Sardinia.

235650577_mikaasanremo2020cantadeandre_gqitalia.thumb.jpg.04793e9e51ca76d2797108ab5febfbb5.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...