Kumazzz

2020 Canada : Mika @ Meridian Hall, Toronto, ON - 13 May

I just noticed a few tickets are already up for resale.  Mine have a "delayed delivery" for some reason. Not sure why.  Anyone else have this delayed delivery as well?

16 minutes ago, NancylovesM said:

I just noticed a few tickets are already up for resale.  Mine have a "delayed delivery" for some reason. Not sure why.  Anyone else have this delayed delivery as well?

@NancylovesM 

Yes, I believe it said right on the Ticketsmaster's page that delivery is some time in early May.

I prefer etickets - I just got two for Seattle and they are already in my smartphone :). Will be putting one on the "extra ticket" thread shortly, as I only need one. I upgraded to the table but they did upgrades only if you bought two or four tickets. 

On 1/20/2020 at 10:37 AM, NancylovesM said:

My seats are close to yours, so I'll see you there! 😃

@NancylovesM

I look forward to that!

Yesterday I almost decided not to travel to Toronto because the US cities were announced, and Seattle is MUCH closer to me, but all venues relatively nearby are standing/general admission only, and since I have to bring two kids with me, a standing venue is not an option.

On 1/15/2020 at 7:31 PM, NancylovesM said:

I'm also bummed out that it's a seated show.  How is he going to come into the audience and dance with us during Big Girl??? 🤷‍♀️

@NancylovesM

Not to worry! Unless they have very strict policies (not sure how they will enforce them ... ), everyone will just stand up and dance around their seats. This was my experience in LA in September. It was a seated gig, but after the first song everyone got up and never sat down :). 

31 minutes ago, NancylovesM said:

I just noticed a few tickets are already up for resale. 

@NancylovesM

I am curious if they were originally $177??  I would have considered buying them had I not already gotten my tickets ... Not sure if it's better to be four rows further but in the center or four rows closer but on the side ... but because it's Raw A, I hope there's an aisle and will be more space  :).

Their viewing map is a joke - I doubt it shows accurate views from the seats. There should be 9 rows in front of us according to the map, but according to the view there are like 15 so something :). 

1 hour ago, nvk said:

@NancylovesM 

Yes, I believe it said right on the Ticketsmaster's page that delivery is some time in early May.

I prefer etickets - I just got two for Seattle and they are already in my smartphone :). Will be putting one on the "extra ticket" thread shortly, as I only need one. I upgraded to the table but they did upgrades only if you bought two or four tickets. 

I thought I chose etickets, so I'm confused about the delayed delivery thing.  Maybe I chose real tickets without realizing it 🤷‍♀️. I guess I'll wait and see.  It was a crazy whirlwind ticket buying experience so who knows what went on.  

I haven't run into that before on a Ticketmaster site, but then again, I can't even remember the last tickets I bought except for Mika. I'm still on a high from the concerts in September. Trying to decide which, if any, besides Denver, I'll go to I really like the energy in Montreal. Off the charts. Plus, fell in love with Montreal again. 

Thanks for the reply, Christine. 

@sarac I was in Montreal in September too! It was truly an amazing experience.  He danced right next to me during Big Girl.  I still remember what the material of his red suit felt like since he bumped into me a couple times.  Ha ha.  I can't imagine any other show living up to that one, but I just feel so lucky that I get to see him again so soon 😍.