CANCELLED: 2020 Canada : Mika @ Meridian Hall, Toronto, ON - 13 May

Kumazzz

Did anyone see anything about a paid Meet and Greet? I'm just surprised there wasn't one for sale/advertised?

Flying across the country to come see Mika - but it'll totally be worth it. Row 2. 

26 minutes ago, nemasa said:

Did anyone see anything about a paid Meet and Greet? I'm just surprised there wasn't one for sale/advertised?

Flying across the country to come see Mika - but it'll totally be worth it. Row 2. 

Mika has never done a paid meet & greet that I'm aware of. He sometimes comes out after the show to speak to fans/sign autographs, and occasionally we can organize a meet & greet for Mika Fan Club fans.

But you're right, it will totally be worth the trip!

• Like 3

17 hours ago, nemasa said:

Where did you hear about this? 

8 hours ago, NancylovesM said:

Anyone else starting to get worried that the show might get cancelled/postponed due to Covid-19 ?? 😬😬😬. I would be so disappointed.  Who knows what things will be like in Toronto by May!!??

I think everyone is keeping their fingers crossed about all the Spring gigs :crossed:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, NancylovesM said:

Anyone else starting to get worried that the show might get cancelled/postponed due to Covid-19 ?? 😬😬😬. I would be so disappointed.  Who knows what things will be like in Toronto by May!!??

I’m scared it will and I’m making a big trip up there! :( I heard Coachella may be moved to October. I am so hoping they get this under control or I’m seriously going to cry!

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, wiredbycoffee said:

I will be traveling from Texas to Toronto. Also... the US will he suspending flights from Europe for 30 days :( mika!!!! 

Well, atm flights from the UK aren't included in the ban ..... but with Trump, you can never tell what will happen next

3 hours ago, silver said:

Well, atm flights from the UK aren't included in the ban ..... but with Trump, you can never tell what will happen next

You never know with that guy... everyone is canceling shows left and right and for a good reason. It still doesn’t take away that it sucks and that is what I get for getting too excited! 😖

I can't believe it's cancelled.  Not even "postponed".  I'm so so so sad.  I went through so much B.S. with Ticketmaster too.  All for nothing.  😞😞😞. I hope he resumes the tour after all this blows over.  But that brings another Ticketmaster battle along with it.   My heart is broken today 💔

• Sad 2

On 3/13/2020 at 3:44 PM, NancylovesM said:

I can't believe it's cancelled.  Not even "postponed".  I'm so so so sad.  I went through so much B.S. with Ticketmaster too.  All for nothing.  😞😞😞. I hope he resumes the tour after all this blows over.  But that brings another Ticketmaster battle along with it.   My heart is broken today 💔

Me too. I had a feeling this was coming when he did the live video. It is for the best but it doesn’t take away that this entirely sucks. I wanted to see him so bad. I had great seats and now we wait for maybe a year. That is the last time I get this excited over something. I always jinx it. 

• Sad 2

• mari62 changed the title to CANCELLED: 2020 Canada : Mika @ Meridian Hall, Toronto, ON - 13 May
  • 1 month later...
58 minutes ago, NancylovesM said:

So so so sad that were not getting ready for the show to start right now 😩😭😢.  How exciting would that have been?. Facebook sent me a "reminder" that I had an event tonight and I almost cried. 

I understand. I was meant to be in Toronto tonight as well.

But there will be better days ahead, I just know it! :group_hug:

• Sad 3