CANCELLED: 2020 Canada : Mika @ Meridian Hall, Toronto, ON - 13 May

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a great news! This Revelation Tour is becoming bigger and bigger!!!!!!  

North American Tour 2020 !!     5/13 Toronto, ON Meridian Hall   The Sale Will Begin on Wed, Jan 15 @ 10:00 am EST   https://www1.ticketmaster.ca/event/1000582

Yes, indeed!  I'm really happy for all his Canadian fans! Lucky people, having him back so quickly!!  If only MIKA could include at least  one of the Scandinavian countries - and Poland as well !!  Bu

Posted Images

Did anyone see anything about a paid Meet and Greet? I'm just surprised there wasn't one for sale/advertised?

Flying across the country to come see Mika - but it'll totally be worth it. Row 2. 

26 minutes ago, nemasa said:

Did anyone see anything about a paid Meet and Greet? I'm just surprised there wasn't one for sale/advertised?

Flying across the country to come see Mika - but it'll totally be worth it. Row 2. 

Mika has never done a paid meet & greet that I'm aware of. He sometimes comes out after the show to speak to fans/sign autographs, and occasionally we can organize a meet & greet for Mika Fan Club fans.

But you're right, it will totally be worth the trip!

• Like 3
17 hours ago, nemasa said:

Where did you hear about this? 

Anyone else starting to get worried that the show might get cancelled/postponed due to Covid-19 ?? 😬😬😬. I would be so disappointed.  Who knows what things will be like in Toronto by May!!??

• Sad 1
8 hours ago, NancylovesM said:

Anyone else starting to get worried that the show might get cancelled/postponed due to Covid-19 ?? 😬😬😬. I would be so disappointed.  Who knows what things will be like in Toronto by May!!??

I think everyone is keeping their fingers crossed about all the Spring gigs :crossed:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
13 hours ago, NancylovesM said:

I’m scared it will and I’m making a big trip up there! :( I heard Coachella may be moved to October. I am so hoping they get this under control or I’m seriously going to cry!

• Sad 1
23 hours ago, wiredbycoffee said:

I’m scared it will and I’m making a big trip up there! :( I heard Coachella may be moved to October. I am so hoping they get this under control or I’m seriously going to cry!

@wiredbycoffee where are you travelling from?

• Like 1
11 hours ago, wiredbycoffee said:

I will be traveling from Texas to Toronto. Also... the US will he suspending flights from Europe for 30 days :( mika!!!! 

Well, atm flights from the UK aren't included in the ban ..... but with Trump, you can never tell what will happen next

3 hours ago, silver said:

Well, atm flights from the UK aren't included in the ban ..... but with Trump, you can never tell what will happen next

You never know with that guy... everyone is canceling shows left and right and for a good reason. It still doesn’t take away that it sucks and that is what I get for getting too excited! 😖

I can't believe it's cancelled.  Not even "postponed".  I'm so so so sad.  I went through so much B.S. with Ticketmaster too.  All for nothing.  😞😞😞. I hope he resumes the tour after all this blows over.  But that brings another Ticketmaster battle along with it.   My heart is broken today 💔

• Sad 2
On 3/13/2020 at 3:44 PM, NancylovesM said:

I can't believe it's cancelled.  Not even "postponed".  I'm so so so sad.  I went through so much B.S. with Ticketmaster too.  All for nothing.  😞😞😞. I hope he resumes the tour after all this blows over.  But that brings another Ticketmaster battle along with it.   My heart is broken today 💔

Me too. I had a feeling this was coming when he did the live video. It is for the best but it doesn’t take away that this entirely sucks. I wanted to see him so bad. I had great seats and now we wait for maybe a year. That is the last time I get this excited over something. I always jinx it. 

• Sad 2
  • mari62 changed the title to CANCELLED: 2020 Canada : Mika @ Meridian Hall, Toronto, ON - 13 May
  • 1 month later...

So so so sad that were not getting ready for the show to start right now 😩😭😢.  How exciting would that have been?. Facebook sent me a "reminder" that I had an event tonight and I almost cried. 

• Sad 2
58 minutes ago, NancylovesM said:

So so so sad that were not getting ready for the show to start right now 😩😭😢.  How exciting would that have been?. Facebook sent me a "reminder" that I had an event tonight and I almost cried. 

I understand. I was meant to be in Toronto tonight as well.

But there will be better days ahead, I just know it! :group_hug:

• Sad 3
12 hours ago, dcdeb said:

I understand. I was meant to be in Toronto tonight as well.

But there will be better days ahead, I just know it! :group_hug:

Thank you for the virtual hug and positive outlook. It helps 🙂

• Like 1