• Starts Wed, Jan 15 @ 10:00 am EST
  • Ends Thu, Jan 16 @ 10:00 am EST
  • 17hours away

1148605488_centrebell.thumb.png.35bbb2c2527cb8d37fb2fc14615aabf6.png

Edited by Kumazzz
updating
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, izabeil said:

Why there is seats anyway?  I saw other shows in europe and it didn't seems to me that there was seat?!?

Seats are better as you don't have to queue.  And you have your own space to stand up and dance :naughty:

12 minutes ago, izabeil said:

Why there is seats anyway?  I saw other shows in europe and it didn't seems to me that there was seat?!?

Only one of the French venues is completely seated, and (at least) one of the festivals. You're right, most are standing.

7 minutes ago, silver said:

Seats are better as you don't have to queue.  And you have your own space to stand up and dance :naughty:

If they let you. Some venues tell people to stay seated, I heard that about some of the Italian venues that people had to stay in their seats the whole gig. :( 

3 hours ago, guylainem123 said:

OK Mika... THE Famous Guylaine will be there for you.... mwhahahahaha    😁

Can't wait to see you all again!!! 

Stalker. :mf_rosetinted:

i can’t choose if you’re stalking him or me. :mf_rosetinted:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Do you want to know something funny?

it was the first time that I bought tickets online for a show, because it’s always my boyfriend who does that.

so I was at work working and manage with a friend to come take my place while I was online for the tickets sale.  My boyfriend was online too so it was the first one to enter to take them.

he was in first but the code didn’t work.  My turn came and no code to enter WTF!?!?! I took the first one I saw, AA on the parterre, I was like this is first row! Wow! Center first row!
i took it! Never enter the code by the way.

the confirmation mail when trought later and that’s when my boyfriend said to me that I have the last row! 🤦🏻‍♀️😢

i was so mad at me!

i wanted to buy an other pair but it’s to much money!

i know it’s a rookie mistake 🤦🏻‍♀️😢

so yesterday I called ticketmaster and I did manage to switch for better one! Who knows we could do that!? 😁

so I cannot be in front row because everything is sold, but I manage to be 10 row in front of where I was before.

Im a little bit sad to be so far vit happy to be a little bit closer of where I was in the beginning.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, izabeil said:

i know it’s a rookie mistake

Not necessarily... row AA does suggest it's frontrow, because it's like that at many venues! I'd have thought the same, and I'm certainly not a rookie when it comes to buying tickets online. It was the same at Paris Bercy, the seat row #1 is the furthest back. :doh: So the first time I bought seats there, I also went wrong. If they don't have a seating map on the ticket buying website, there's no way to know. :dunno:

Happy for you that you were able to exchange your seats, I also didn't know that was possible!

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Not necessarily... row AA does suggest it's frontrow, because it's like that at many venues! I'd have thought the same, and I'm certainly not a rookie when it comes to buying tickets online. It was the same at Paris Bercy, the seat row #1 is the furthest back. :doh: So the first time I bought seats there, I also went wrong. If they don't have a seating map on the ticket buying website, there's no way to know. :dunno:

Happy for you that you were able to exchange your seats, I also didn't know that was possible!

me neither! I tried and was so surprise that I could do it! Maybe the guy felt sympathy for me 😂 

anyway not in the front but 10 row so that’s way better!

• mari62 changed the title to 2020 - Canada : Mika @ Centre Bell, Montreal, QC - 15 May