Hello from Belgium

koningin

Hello to all Mika freaks, my name is Valerie, I live in Belgium. I am 44. I’ve got a 10 yo daughter named Paloma. I didn’t know much about Mika until last year when Paloma encouraged me to buy Mika’s previous albums. She used to watch The Voice France and that is how she got to know Mika. As a working mom, I must sadly admit that for more than 8 years I had almost no time for listening to music. It might sound strange, but that was my reality for too long. Last year I went through a burnout. I finally took some time for myself to recover and discovered Mika’s universe. I was fascinated by his music, his voice, his creativity, his energy. When his last album was released, I was confirmed in my opinion that Mika is a genius. Since then, my Paloma and I are Mika freaks, just like you. We are sending a whole lot of love to all of you and would be grateful if you could accept us in the Mika fans family 😊 You can also get in touch with me in French, Spanish and Dutch.

• Like 8

Hello Valerie and welcome to the MFC and Mika universe!  :welcomeani: Have you ever been in one of his shows? He recently did one in Brussels. His shows are unforgettable. If you like you can visit this thread:

Enjoy this place and if you have any questions just have to ask! 

• Thanks 1

Thank you 😊 for welcoming me. Actually I could not attend Mika’s gig in Brussels, but I was there in Lille ☺️ It was a wonderful experience 🤩😍 

I was hoping for more dates in Paris, Brussels or London. I am considering going to Utrecht.

Edited by koningin
  • Like 3

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. I´m Sabine from Germany. Mika gives a lot of us the energy to go on with real life. Maybe you want to visit the Oldlings and talk about every day´s problems 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, MayaBelgium said:

Hey you :D Where are you from ? I was also there in Lille and I'm going to Utrecht for the first one the 10th ;)

Je suis francophone sur Bxl si jamais ... ;)

Bonjour Maya, merci pour ton message 😊Oui, je suis francophone et je vis à Tournai. Tu vas à Utrecht en train ? J’hésite à y aller en voiture à cause de la météo. De mon côté je ne sais pas encore si nous irions le lundi ou mercredi. Tu logeras à l’hôtel le 10 ? Je te souhaite une belle journée 😘

6 hours ago, Sabine64 said:

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. I´m Sabine from Germany. Mika gives a lot of us the energy to go on with real life. Maybe you want to visit the Oldlings and talk about every day´s problems 

Thank you for the tip Sabine ! Have a nice day 😊

3 hours ago, koningin said:

Bonjour Maya, merci pour ton message 😊Oui, je suis francophone et je vis à Tournai. Tu vas à Utrecht en train ? J’hésite à y aller en voiture à cause de la météo. De mon côté je ne sais pas encore si nous irions le lundi ou mercredi. Tu logeras à l’hôtel le 10 ? Je te souhaite une belle journée 😘

Non j'y vais en voiture, je comptais faire l'aller-retour sur la journée en voiture, c'est "que" 1h50 de chez moi :) (et parce que je peux pas prendre bcp congé ^^) Je ferai peut-être du co-voit avec qqn qui habite pas très loin de Bxl, mais c'est pas encore certain.

7 hours ago, carafon said:

Bonjour Valérie et bienvenue!

Avec une fille qui s'appelle Paloma c'était écrit que ta route allait croiser celle de Mika un jour !:wink2:

Oh merci beaucoup 😊 Oui, quand ma fille est née, j’ignorais que l’une des sœurs de Mika se prénommait Paloma. Mais je suis heureuse que ce soit le cas 🥰 Bon week-end 😘

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sara09 said:

Welcome to the MFC, Valerie! I'm Sara, nice to meet you :biggrin2:

Here you can find some threads where you can write in Dutch, Spanish and French with other MFCers: 

Have fun :bye:

Hello Sara, nice to meet you too. Thank you for the links 😊 Have a nice  weekend 😊

3 hours ago, Mary Grin said:

Hello Valerie ! Welcome to the MFC , I live in France, near to Belgium, so I think we will se each other one day at a Mika's gig ! 😋

Hello Mary Grin, thank you for your message and for welcoming me 😀  Can you tell me in DM where you live ? Have you been to Lille's gig ? I was there with my husband and daughter. 

I am also going to Utrecht's gig on Feb 10. I would love to meet you one day. I speak French, so if you like, we can write to each other on the French speaking forum. How long have you been a Mika freak ? 

1 hour ago, Kumazzz said:

@koningin

:welcomeani: Welcome to the MFC, Valerie ! I'm Eriko from Japan.

Could you post anything ( report your experience / photos / videos ) if you like to do ?

2019 @ Zenith Lille, FRANCE, 15 Dec REPORTS/VIDS/PICS

Thank you:wub2:

Hello Eriko, はじめまして ! Thank you for welcoming me 😀

Unfortunately I don't have pics except from my daughter Paloma before and after the show and also a small video of my Paloma in tears while Mika singing "Paloma".

I will try to write something about my experience in Lille. It was my first Mika's gig and it was wonderful. Thank you for the link. 

By the way, I'm also going to the Utrecht gig on Feb 10. 

I'm also curious about Mika's gigs and interviews in Japan, I'm sure he's got lots of Japanese fans :-) Do you have any links you can recommend ? 

Thank you in advance.

Valerie

• Like 1

14 hours ago, koningin said:

I'm also curious about Mika's gigs and interviews in Japan, I'm sure he's got lots of Japanese fans :-) Do you have any links you can recommend ? 

Thank you in advance.

Valerie

I think Korean fans are more crazy than Japanese fans.:mikadas:

You may find threads tagged #Japan

https://www.mikafanclub.com/tags/japan/ :bye:

• Thanks 1