• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello to all Mika freaks, my name is Valerie, I live in Belgium. I am 44. I’ve got a 10 yo daughter named Paloma. I didn’t know much about Mika until last year when Paloma encouraged me to buy Mika’s

Thank you 😊 for welcoming me. Actually I could not attend Mika’s gig in Brussels, but I was there in Lille ☺️ It was a wonderful experience 🤩😍  I was hoping for more dates in Paris, Brussels or L

Look what I found      

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Serendipity said:

What a nice presentation!!!

Welcome Valerie!! I'm here in MFC since only a month but I can tell you this is a big colorfull family 🌈

Hugs from Camilla!

Hello Camilla ! Thank you so much 😊 Yes, it really seems to be a loving family of Mika freaks 🥰

3 hours ago, Ysara 22 said:

Hello :bye: welcome to the MFC ! I also come from Belgium :biggrin2:

Hello Ysara ! Thank you so much ! According to your introduction, you make jewelry inspired by Mika ? 😀 Where can we see them? Do you have a link ? Did you see Mika in Brussels ? 

12 minutes ago, koningin said:

Hello Ysara ! Thank you so much ! According to your introduction, you make jewelry inspired by Mika ? 😀 Where can we see them? Do you have a link ? Did you see Mika in Brussels ? 

For jewelry, I make some with wooden beads. I have no links regarding these :sad:
Unfortunately, I could not go to see Mika in Brussels but I went to see him in Luxembourg :biggrin2:

I show you some pieces that I created :wink2:

835311373_Dgrad-1.thumb.jpg.93f377c05151b87ba8a40de720edb088.jpg

2117709305_Dortchett-1.thumb.jpg.c6a9a3887f69855669cbcfe7b6d53e1a.jpg

Sud-1.thumb.jpg.53537dafbdd3f8ffd5594168b3a3fa5f.jpg

Sciure-1.thumb.jpg.431564483e82951666d1f3e28deec9cd.jpg

1891888155_Reineneige-1.thumb.jpg.cf16921dcdc69933ff4b59d92e412007.jpg

Sandrine-1.thumb.jpg.cc9df31665874d0aadabedc99c5daac2.jpg

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, koningin said:

And you, have you been to see Mika in Brussels?

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, *Denise* said:

Welcome and enjoy your stay in MFC! :thumb_yello:

Hi Denise ! Thank you so much. Today I’m worried about the storm😕 I’m going to the Utrecht gig tomorrow with my husband and daughter. Hope everything is going to be fine for Mika and for us.

4 hours ago, koningin said:

Hi Denise ! Thank you so much. Today I’m worried about the storm😕 I’m going to the Utrecht gig tomorrow with my husband and daughter. Hope everything is going to be fine for Mika and for us.

I hope it as well! Enjoy the gig and don’t worry too much about that! ☺️ 

2 hours ago, MayaBelgium said:

Look what I found :D

Oh merciii 😍💕 Je n’arrive toujours pas à y croire ! J’espère que vous avez fait bonne route pour le retour. Alors il est sorti à quelle heure?

On ne l'a pas vu, on suppose qu'il y avait une entrée souterraine spéciale où il a dû filer :( Mais par contre avec Isa, on a croisé en revenant vers le parking de la voiture Mitch le pianiste qui faisait du vélo en traînant sa valise.. what ? haha) et 30 sec après Max et Tim qui sortaient :)  ça caillait sévère en tout cas ^^

• Like 1