2020 @ L'Acclameur Niort, FRANCE, 25 Jan REPORTS / PICS / VIDS

Kumazzz

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

What is going on in Niort?????

(the second video from IG story by virginiiez)

Max was with Mika in the crowd for BG - see IG story by @celiaschmerber ;)

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

What is going on in Niort?????

(the second video from IG story by virginiiez)

A crazy gig..... 😀

• Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, carafon said:
40 minutes ago, carafon said:

Someone from the audience shouted: "Remove your clothes!"

Mika: "Are you kidding me? Usually I can do it. With pleasure. The reason we are sweating so much is that during last 4 weeks we did not do anything.

Yes, blame it on my family. We were eating. We were drinking. We were listining to the music, but we did not do the music. Right, Max?"

Max: "Perfect"

Mika: "And now on stage it's hard. We are heavy. It's hard. (The next sentence I am not 100% sure - thank you @carafon for your help). It's the end of my story. I have nothing else to say".

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

(The next sentence I am not 100% sure). It's the end of holidays. I have nothing else to say".

This is the end of my story

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Mika: "Are you kidding me? Usually I can do it. With pleasure. The reason we are sweating so much is that during last 4 weeks we did not do anything.

Yes, blame it on my family. We were eating. We were drinking. We were listining to the music, but we did not do the music. Right, Max?"

Mika: "And now on stage it's hard. We are heavy. It's hard. (The next sentence I am not 100% sure). It's the end of holidays. I have nothing else to say".

I love it, he's the best. :roftl:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, carafon said:

Actually the whole story starts with this video:

So it's the first part.

Mika to Max: "Oh, Max. You are sweating a lot tonight. Me too?"

Max in French: "Yes"

Mika: "Max"

Max in English: "Yes"

Mika: " Are we sweating because  skjf0snmdifhf... It's contagious. You don't understand a word and I can't even speak now."

Max in French: "Thank you"

Mika: "It's not his fault. He is English."

And then someone is shouting "Remove your clothes". Then you can read the translation above.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Mika: "And now on stage it's hard. We are heavy. It's hard. (The next sentence I am not 100% sure - thank you @carafon for your help). It's the end of my story. I have nothing else to say".

Thanks for the translation... I had feared he was sweating so much because he's ill, but good to know that it's just because he was lazy. :teehee:

Poor Max in the other video, it might be funny for those who understand it (so also thanks for the translation!) but if you're in the situation and understand nothing, it feels like torture. :rolleyes: I've also been in situations where Mika was talking to or about me and I didn't understand him, I didn't find it funny at all in these moments.

Doesn't Mika say also about Max that he doesn't understand him? That's one of the few things I understand! :lmfao:

And about Underwater, I'd be happy if he keeps that bit without talking, at least that way I understand him. :naughty: Tho the crotch grabbing isn't necessary imo, but well, I don't have to like everything he does, and I guess there's others who like it. :teehee:

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, maggie112 said:

Ok, so he hasn’t really said he has not done “BBB” in the last 4 weeks, as someone guessed on Twitter (but they weren’t really sure as well) 😂

Not at all. It was all about eating and drinking too much while playing no music 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mellody said:

Doesn't Mika say also about Max that he doesn't understand him? That's one of the few things I understand! :lmfao:

yes, actually I missed it. Here is  full version:

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Mika: " Are we sweating because  skjf0snmdifhf... It's contagious. You don't understand a word and I can't even speak now."

• Thanks 1

Mika talking about the beginning of a new year which started like if he was in a washing machine :bleh:. A fans askes: "Are you broken"?

"No, I'm not broken. I always talk like this. It's OK.  During years when I was doing "The Voice" ... You think I always speak correctly. But it's only the editing. I talk, I talk, I talk...  And people working in a mixing room they cut everything ...  I was speaking for 30 minutes and you can hear only 2- so I hope that they were able to find 2 minutes where I was able to say something intelligent. Now I am without cutting - poor you!"

About participation in the Fashion Week in Paris.

"I don't go too often to the fashion shows.95% of the time it's really pain in the ass. People are unpleasant. Everything is going very fast.

For the first time when I went for this sort of event I was like an animal you find in the street. I didn't know what to do. All in all I went there because I have friends which work for this show as well, which made this beautiful pink piano. And they worked for the Fashion show as well. So I decided to go there."

Here the video ends... I hope to find the next part.

• Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Anne for all the translations, he's very talkative! :lol: I love it when he talks so much, tho I wish I had a chance to get such a gig in English. Still hoping for that London gig he mentioned, because travelling to another continent is just out of the question for me these days. And/or maybe some festivals in June, I really hope he'll add some in other countries.

Edit: Maybe I really should try and look if anyone has a spare ticket for Utrecht, that one's surely gonna be in English! :lol:

• Like 3