2020 @ L'Acclameur Niort, FRANCE, 25 Jan REPORTS / PICS / VIDS

Kumazzz

3 minutes ago, mellody said:

I love it when he talks so much, tho I wish I had a chance to get such a gig in English. Still hoping for that London gig he mentioned, because travelling to another continent is just out of the question for me these days.

I hope so too, Mellody. I kept my Oyster card with some money on it :mfr_lol:

• Like 2

12 hours ago, mellody said:

Edit: Maybe I really should try and look if anyone has a spare ticket for Utrecht, that one's surely gonna be in English! :lol:

I thought that only the last gig was sold out :dunno:

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2020 at 11:46 AM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Someone from the audience shouted: "Remove your clothes!"

Mika: "Are you kidding me? Usually I can do it. With pleasure. The reason we are sweating so much is that during last 4 weeks we did not do anything.

Yes, blame it on my family. We were eating. We were drinking. We were listining to the music, but we did not do the music. Right, Max?"

Max: "Perfect"

Mika: "And now on stage it's hard. We are heavy. It's hard. (The next sentence I am not 100% sure - thank you @carafon for your help). It's the end of my story. I have nothing else to say".

you can translate in italian please?

On 1/26/2020 at 10:49 AM, carafon said:

Corinne posted the rest of this video in her IG stories, between them chasing each other around the piano and this scene. The "throwing up" was because he had been "smoking" (apparently something that made him smile :naughty:) and "drinking" - lol, I love it when he's in such a mood and playing the clown! :roftl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, mellody said:

Corinne posted the rest of this video in her IG stories, between them chasing each other around the piano and this scene. The "throwing up" was because he had been "smoking" (apparently something that made him smile :naughty:) and "drinking" - lol, I love it when he's in such a mood and playing the clown! :roftl:

He’s not smoking otherwise no?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Londonmikafan said:

He’s not smoking otherwise no?

I don't think so, never seen him smoking or smelt smoke on him (I'm very sensitive to that) and if he's not even speaking between gigs to preserve his voice, smoking should be out of the question. But ofc I don't know what he does in his private time when he's not touring. I'm sure he tried a lot of things when he was younger.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, mellody said:

I don't think so, never seen him smoking or smelt smoke on him (I'm very sensitive to that) and if he's not even speaking between gigs to preserve his voice, smoking should be out of the question. But ofc I don't know what he does in his private time when he's not touring. I'm sure he tried a lot of things when he was younger.

Well smoking is very bad for your voice so if he knows what he’s doing he won’t smoke:sweatdrop:

• Like 1

im gonna be honest smoking something that 'made him smile' makes me think of weed. :lmfao: that's illegal in the UK, dont know about the rest of Europe, but I guess he can smoke whatever he wants to :mf_rosetinted: