2020 @ Palais des Congrès, Tours, France 27 Jan REPORTS / PICS / VIDS

Kumazzz

6 hours ago, mellody said:

He did Over My Shoulder: (Edit: And NPIH as well, see the same user's IG stories. :shocked:)

Wow, NPIH is such a surprise! :shocked: And I love Over My Shoulder. :wub2: So great to see he's singing that again. :wink2:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mellody said:

He did Over My Shoulder: (Edit: And NPIH as well, see the same user's IG stories. :shocked:)

Wow I nearly cried when I saw this video... I just love this song it’s sooo beautiful! I so wanted to go to Tours to see him, I lived there from 4 to 6 years old. But sadly I couldn’t:tears:

Edited by Londonmikafan
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Chriss-MikaFan said:

OMG this is so beautiful! :wub2: Did he do it spontaneously or was it on the setlist? He sang different lyrics, instead of "for every love I had to hide", and in the first verse also for "and every tear I ever cried". In the first verse I was wondering if he had changed it on purpose, but in the 2nd it sounds more like he forgot the actual lyrics and spontaneously made this up. :teehee: Not sure tho... I understand "and every town I ever toured", and the first bit is something like "the man I used to be" (borrowed from Dear Jealousy?! :naughty:) - and in the 2nd verse it sounds like "in every town I ever cried, and every tear I ever cried", so as I said, that sounds a lot like it's spontaneously made up. He's doing great with that tho, everyone who doesn't know the lyrics well wouldn't have noticed. Generally I like it when he messes up lyrics and jokes about it, but in this song it's better he covered it up, joking about it would have ruined the atmosphere.

So does anyone have the setlist? Did he skip any songs, compared to the big show?

• Like 2

Here's Big Girl, this YT user has some more videos from the show on their account:

And on FB I even saw some pix that Mika met fans after the show like he used to, talking and signing stuff. :swoon:

• Like 5

An incredible interpretation of the wonderful song "Over my Shoulder" at Tours, Palais des Congrès, yesterday evening 🎶🎶❤️ Enjoy everybody!! 🥰🥰 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I take the opportunity of confinement to catch up on the Revelation Tour's gigs (I know, I'm very late) and I have two things to say about this one:

First, I notice Max was more and more bold in his dancing, notably on Platform Ballerina and sometimes Big Girls. And, now, he is coming down on the floor with Mika! I think that by the end of the tour, he will dance as much as Mika, which should be very funny! On the other hand, I think Mika still has a lot of work to do to loosen up Tim!

I also want to talk about Over My Shoulder (a favorite of mine). This interpretation was magical. I listened it three times and each time, I had to close my eyes to just listen their voices. Yes, their...Because, obviously, Mika was marvelous but can we talk of Max's backing vocals? He sings higher than Mika, which I thought impossible on OMS (at least for a man)! And, as a result the harmonies are divine! Plus, correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it the first time Mika sang it with another man?

Now, you must think I'm all over Max. Not at all (don't worry Mika!:wub2:). It's just a few things I noticed aft hours of watching Mika gigs vidéos and I wanted to share it!