2020 @ Rokhal Luxembourg, 29 Jan REPORTS / PICS / VIDS

Kumazzz

Hello Mikafanclub, 

I would like to say- thank you again gor tickets for the show in Luxembourg. I won them in the MFC competition and I went to Luxembourg with my friend Miša😃. She knew only 3-4 Mika-songs before the concert.. But she was delighted with him❤️. She asked me after that, when and where the next concert is... I think we can welcome another fan among us😘

Here are a few photos and videos from Rockhal. If you want to see more of them, you can look at my ig- .https://www.instagram.com/zlataberkiova/  Enjoy it❤️. And MFC- thank you again❤️. Special thanks to @dcdeb for very fast answers to my questions before the gig😁😘😘

(and the last note-Mika in his pink suit at the end of the gig was.... ❤️W❤️OW❤️😍😍

IMG_20200129_220127_1.jpg

IMG_20200129_220125.jpg

IMG_20200129_212730.jpg

IMG_20200129_213700_1.jpg

IMG_20200129_211326.jpg

IMG_20200129_220603.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

• 11 months later...

I uploaded my video of Mika dancing with Myriam in Luxemburg on Tiktok 2 days ago (on my personal account), and it went viral. :teehee: :mikalove: The other videos I uploaded of fans on stage in Padova and Bolzano got far less likes and views, I guess this one must be a combination of several things that appeal to the Tiktok audience. Just an excerpt of the video I already uploaded here, but in case anyone is curious to follow how many views / likes it'll end up with (still going up!), it's here: 

• Like 4