Radio Kiss Kiss Italia [ Il treno delle Otto ] 8 - 10 AM / 06 Feb 2020

:italia:

Domani in diretta su radio Kiss Kiss Italia,
MIKA ne "Il treno delle Otto"

Domani mattina ospite speciale da noi prima di volare per #Sanremo !
MIKA ai nostri microfoni dalle 8

:uk:

Tomorrow live on Kiss Kiss Italia radio,
MIKA in "The Train of Eight"

Tomorrow morning special guest with us before flying to #Sanremo!
MIKA to our microphones from 8

📻WEB STREAMING https://www.kisskissitalia.it/player/

83911353_10157785586857976_7430565284919902208_o.thumb.jpg.8367f3ef7c9caa2642425a8a13981383.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MP3 ( 7.3 MB ) : 2020.02.06 RADIO KISS KISS ITALIALA MUSICA RAPPRESENTA E PROVOCA COLORI!.mp3     AUDIO video    

Fortunately we have a podcast!!  https://www.kisskissitalia.it/podcastaudio/sermons

Domani in diretta su radio Kiss Kiss Italia, MIKA ne "Il treno delle Otto" Domani mattina ospite speciale da noi prima di volare per #Sanremo ! MIKA ai nostri microfoni dalle 8  

Posted Images

I was listening to radio Kisskiss (which is also italian!), not Kisskiss italia!!! I did’t know that there was this other channel😤😫 

I fact i was surprised that on Kisskiss there wasn’t Mika, but i thought that maybe he was just late🤦🏻‍♀️ 
On kiss kiss (the principal radio) there was Elettra Lamborghini, and poor Mika on Kisskiss italia, that no one knows and doesn’t even have an instagram page! 😤🤦🏻‍♀️

on the instagram page of Radio Kisskiss (the only page they have) no one mentioned about the presence of Mika😕

Edited by Anna-is-golden
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What does he say about "next album"? :blink: And does he talk about an orchestra from Berlin at some point, or did I get that wrong? In what context?

1 hour ago, mellody said:

What does he say about "next album"? :blink: And does he talk about an orchestra from Berlin at some point, or did I get that wrong? In what context?

He was talking about the guys of Naples he sang with during casa mika. He said - even if they are not the Berlin Orchestra .... - so nothing special to be mentioned.

• Thanks 1