CANCELLED: 2020 - Mika @ Arena di Verona, Italy, 10 August

mellody

11 hours ago, NadiaG said:

I’ll be there😍 even if I have no one to go with, I don’t care...I will travel alone from Puglia and I’m sure it’ll be worth it🔝

I'll probably travel alone too, from Prague, which is actually a similar distance, I just have to cross some countries... 😄

1 hour ago, Anna-is-golden said:

😍😍😍 a lot of MFCers are going😍 that’s wonderful!

I can’t wait❤️

Also glad to see so many MFCers on the list! 😁 

Btw, I know is early but as the concert is during the holiday season, I was already looking for accomodation possibilities and since it looks like there'll be more people travelling, if anybody is interested in sharing an apartment/room, please, let me know. 😊

• Like 1

8 hours ago, giraffeandy said:

I'll probably travel alone too, from Prague, which is actually a similar distance, I just have to cross some countries... 😄

Also glad to see so many MFCers on the list! 😁 

Btw, I know is early but as the concert is during the holiday season, I was already looking for accomodation possibilities and since it looks like there'll be more people travelling, if anybody is interested in sharing an apartment/room, please, let me know. 😊

I was about to ask the same question :wink2:

I'll probably come alone too , I already have an option on a single room but I've nothing against sharing a flat with other fans

Don't know yet if I'll travel by train or plane

Does somebody knows where is it possible to book train tickets from Milano to Verona ?

Edited by carafon

8 hours ago, carafon said:

I'll probably come alone too , I already have an option on a single room but I've nothing against sharing a flat with other fans

Does somebody knows where is it possible to book train tickets from Milano to Verona ?

You can look for trains on Trenitalia site, or Italo (another company) 

9 hours ago, carafon said:

I actually also made a reservation for a single room but it's not binding yet, I still can change or cancel it... So I'm open to any suggestions. 

I'm just thinking of staying a bit longer, maybe a day before and a day after the concert because it's quite a long way so I don't want to travel so far just for the day of the gig. On the other hand, as I'll probably travel alone, I don't know if it won't get quite lonely for me to be 4 nights in the city... So still not sure how long I'll stay but I definitely need an accomodation for the night before and after the concert. 

On 2/10/2020 at 9:41 PM, mellody said:

Pre-show chat.

You can buy tickets for this event from the official ticket sales websites Ticketone, Ticketmaster and Vivaticket.

Please RSVP here if you're going:

I'll be There 😘🥰

14 hours ago, carafon said:

I also planed to come 1 day before (maybe 2?) to have time to visit 

Yes, I've been to Verona before but just for 3 hours maybe so I think there are still many spots I haven't seen yet. 

7 hours ago, giraffeandy said:

Yes, I've been to Verona before but just for 3 hours maybe so I think there are still many spots I haven't seen yet. 

Verona is a beautiful city! Or also if you want to move a bit, 20 minutes far from Verona there is Lake Garda, you can visit Sirmione which is very beautiful, or Gardaland in Peschiera if you like amusement parks.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Anna-is-golden said:

Verona is a beautiful city! Or also if you want to move a bit, 20 minutes far from Verona there is Lake Garda, you can visit Sirmione which is very beautiful, or Gardaland in Peschiera if you like amusement parks.

I didn't think it was that close, Gardaland surely is worth a visit with my son! Is there a train connection?

1 hour ago, mellody said:

I didn't think it was that close, Gardaland surely is worth a visit with my son! Is there a train connection?

Yes..there’s the train! It takes 20 minutes circa! Gardaland is so funny and the Lake is beautiful! 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Anna-is-golden said:

12 hours ago, Anna-is-golden said:

I live near Lake Garda so if you want we can organize something and i can be your tourist guide😄

That's really funny because I was just thinking yesterday that if I'm going to stay 3 whole days in Verona, I'd love to visit Lago di Garda! :biggrin2: I also found the train connection. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Anna-is-golden said:

I live near Lake Garda so if you want we can organize something and i can be your tourist guide😄

Thank you for this kind offer , maybe a group visit could be nice ?

18 hours ago, Anna-is-golden said:

Not very found of amusement parks but I'm very interested by the lake and Walking around if it's possible

Do you know if there is a regular train or bus to go there?

I'm also looking if a day trip to Venice would be possible

30 minutes ago, carafon said:

Thank you for this kind offer , maybe a group visit could be nice ?

Not very found of amusement parks but I'm very interested by the lake and Walking around if it's possible

Do you know if there is a regular train or bus to go there?

I'm also looking if a day trip to Venice would be possible

You should look on trenitalia website. 
If you want to visit the lake, you should take the regional train (cheap and slower), and in 20 minutes you reach Peschiera, or in 30 minutes you reach Desenzano del Garda - Sirmione (about 5€ from Verona).

If you want to visit Venice, tou have two choices:

- the regional train to Venice will take about an hour/an hour and half and costs about 10€
- the frecciarossa or italo (another train company) is much more expensive if you buy it last minute, but italo is the cheapest if you buy it with at least 2 weeks advantage. The trains are much more clean, modern and fast, but you have to plan everything before if you don’t want to spend a lot

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Anna-is-golden said:

You should look on trenitalia website. 
If you want to visit the lake, you should take the regional train (cheap and slower), and in 20 minutes you reach Peschiera, or in 30 minutes you reach Desenzano del Garda - Sirmione (about 5€ from Verona).

If you want to visit Venice, tou have two choices:

- the regional train to Venice will take about an hour/an hour and half and costs about 10€
- the frecciarossa or italo (another train company) is much more expensive if you buy it last minute, but italo is the cheapest if you buy it with at least 2 weeks advantage. The trains are much more clean, modern and fast, but you have to plan everything before if you don’t want to spend a lot

Thank you !

I will check everything