CANCELLED: 2020 - Mika @ Arena di Verona, Italy, 10 August

mellody

I bought my tickets via "Vivatickets" for Verona and "Ciaotickets" for Taormina and got vouchers quite soon after my request was sent

(Doesn't mean that I'll be able to use them but still......)

44 minutes ago, carafon said:

I bought my tickets via "Vivatickets" for Verona and "Ciaotickets" for Taormina and got vouchers quite soon after my request was sent

(Doesn't mean that I'll be able to use them but still......)

I had my ticket via TicketMaster. I have a voucher but they are making some updates on their website and anyway it's impossible to check anything. Maybe they update the system for vouchers purpose????

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2020 at 5:35 PM, giraffeandy said:

I sent my request 4 weeks ago after the new law was approved (still at the end of July) and I haven't even received a confirmation e-mail. :emot-sad: I'm going to contact them too if I won't receive my money till the end of this month. I get that they have a lot of requests but from what I've heard, other promoters are way more customer-friendly and quite fast even under these conditions so i don't think I'm asking that much... 

same for me and my friends, no one got any answer by Ticketone

1 hour ago, giraffeandy said:

Please if anybody has any news about TicketOne, let us know, thanks! 

paid pay day GIF by Halifax

I also would like to know if any of you got an answer

• Like 1

3 hours ago, giraffeandy said:

Please if anybody has any news about TicketOne, let us know, thanks! 

paid pay day GIF by Halifax

2 hours ago, Sabine64 said:

I also would like to know if any of you got an answer

Me neither! I think it will take a while for them to refund everyone, I'm quite sure they haven't even begun :mf_rosetinted:

13 hours ago, sara09 said:

Me neither! I think it will take a while for them to refund everyone, I'm quite sure they haven't even begun :mf_rosetinted:

The customer has to send his request till the end of July (even though the event should have been in August) but they can't keep the 30 days term they've promised... 

9 hours ago, giraffeandy said:

The customer has to send his request till the end of July (even though the event should have been in August) but they can't keep the 30 days term they've promised... 

I'm personally not expecting anything in the near future, it could even take some months

On 9/4/2020 at 1:48 PM, giraffeandy said:

Isn't this how it always is? The customer always gets the short end of the stick!

On topic: I haven't heard anything either, but it's been less than a month for me. I've read about people trying to call their hotline and lost a lot of money waiting on the line. No one answers their €1/minute hotline, so don't call.

16 hours ago, sara09 said:

I'm personally not expecting anything in the near future, it could even take some months

a simple answer that they got our request should be possible for them..... so we don´t have anything in our hands even that we requested a voucher in time

Edited by Sabine64
  • Like 2

On 9/5/2020 at 3:06 PM, Sabine64 said:

a simple answer that they got our request should be possible for them..... so we don´t have anything in our hands even that we requested a voucher in time

Exactly... it was something that we should have received right away. I don't know, it's a mess. And since the ordinance says that everyone has to be refunded, I don't even see the need for a request. I bought the ticket and the reason why I bought it doesn't exist anymore, so I get the refund. The organization for Umbria Jazz works this way, which is way more fair than having to go through this whole procedure and not even receiving a confirmation. 

Edited by sara09
  • Like 3

On 9/6/2020 at 11:41 PM, sara09 said:

since the DPM says that everyone has to be refunded

Can you please tell us more about it? Or give us a link?

The laws changed a few times and I don't know what the current law is in Italy.

Thanks!

19 hours ago, pinkish said:

Can you please tell us more about it? Or give us a link?

The laws changed a few times and I don't know what the current law is in Italy.

Thanks!

Of course! Unfortunately not everything is very clear for us either, so I can't even imagine how it must be for everyone else outside Italy. I will try to explain as best as I can and try to solve some confusion that all these changes have brought. 

So, during the lockdown, the ordinance "Cura Italia" stated that:

- If the event was postponed, we would have kept the same places we bought. 

- If the event was cancelled, we would have received a voucher with the same amount we spent for the tickets. 

Our event was cancelled, so until July we were asked to send a request for a voucher. 

On July, the 18th, the ordinance "Cura Italia" was modified, so now we're talking about "Decreto Rilancio". 

This new ordinance says that: "if the concert is definitively cancelled, the organizer provides immediately for the refund, returning the amount paid." 

According to this, we won't get vouchers, but an actual refund. Even if it says "immediately", and as you could see, each organization has its own rules, so it could take a while, but they should give us our money back - not vouchers. 

I hope it was clear enough! If you have any questions about this, please tell me. I'll do my best to answer! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 9/8/2020 at 8:42 PM, sara09 said:

I hope it was clear enough! If you have any questions about this, please tell me. I'll do my best to answer! 

Thank you very much for this. It's the best explanation I've read. None of the ticket sites offer this simple explanation!

• Like 1

For one of my requests to ticketone I got an e-mail now - not sure if it's for Taormina or Verona, I'd have to look up the order number. But great to finally get some news from them!

Gentile cliente

In merito all’ordine precedentemente eseguito su TicketOne.it, la informiamo che in data odierna abbiamo provveduto alla cancellazione dei biglietti relativi alla sua richiesta di rimborso.

Il rimborso verrà eseguito nei prossimi giorni lavorativi nella forma prevista e nei valori stabiliti dall’Organizzatore dell’Evento.

Una volta eseguito il rimborso, riceverà la conferma tramite una nostra specifica comunicazione via email.

La preghiamo di avere ancora un pò di pazienza.

Nel ringraziarla le porgiamo i nostri più cordiali saluti
TicketOne Staff

QUESTO È UN MESSAGGIO GENERATO AUTOMATICAMENTE, SI PREGA DI NON RISPONDERE A QUESTA MAIL. MOLTE GRAZIE!

translation:

Dear Customer

With regard to the order previously executed on TicketOne.it, we inform you that today we have canceled the tickets related to your refund request.

The refund will be made in the next working days in the expected form and within the values established by the Organizer of the Event.

Once the refund has been made, you will receive confirmation via our specific communication via email.

Please have a little more patience.

In thanking you, we send you our best regards
TicketOne Staff

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/9/2020 at 12:42 AM, sara09 said:

According to this, we won't get vouchers, but an actual refund. Even if it says "immediately", and as you could see, each organization has its own rules, so it could take a while, but they should give us our money back - not vouchers. 

Can you please tell me what should I do if I got my voucher? Do I have to make another request to get a refund? Or they will do it automatically?

2 hours ago, Mousetrap said:

Can you please tell me what should I do if I got my voucher? Do I have to make another request to get a refund? Or they will do it automatically?

I'm sorry, I don't know about that! According to what the ordinance says, I guess they should change your voucher with a refund, 'cause everything has changed now. Have you already sent an e-mail to TicketOne asking about this specific info? 

31 minutes ago, zia Giovi said:

Just received my voucher from Ticketone, almost two months after my request. Anyway, it's a voucher for future events, not a refund

Me too...

Inside Out Reaction GIF by Disney Pixar

Also it's € 8 less than I've paid.

Seriously GIF by Debby Ryan

Edited by giraffeandy

2 minutes ago, lormare73 said:

In the covid page of Ticketone they say that the vouchers received for definitely cancelled events will be cash refunded starting from 18th september. You will have 30 days to request the conversion of vouchers in cash. 

Screenshot_20200914-201104_Chrome.jpg

Sorry but that's a joke... You have to request both a voucher and then your money once again for a cancelled event? They are just trying really hard to keep the money, it's even against the law. That's the last time I've bought a ticket on TicketOne, even if it means I'll never see Mika in Italy again. They are the worst, that's unbelievable. :angry:

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

Sorry but that's a joke... You have to request both a voucher and then your money once again for a cancelled event? They are just trying really hard to keep the money, it's even against the law. That's the last time I've bought a ticket on TicketOne, even if it means I'll never see Mika in Italy again. They are the worst, that's unbelievable. :angry:

The italian law has changed after they already started to send the vouchers. Before 20th july monetary refund wasn't an obligation for ticket sellers, after that date it was. So now you can decide if you prefer keeping the voucher or asking for a cash refund. 

5 minutes ago, lormare73 said:

The italian law has changed after they already started to send the vouchers. Before 20th july monetary refund wasn't an obligation for ticket sellers, after that date it was. So now you can decide if you prefer keeping the voucher or asking for a cash refund. 

But I requested my refund after the new law because I didn't want a voucher. I sent my request on 28th of July so the new law was already over a week old by that time.

Edited by giraffeandy
  • Like 2