CANCELLED: 2020 - Mika @ Arena di Verona, Italy, 10 August

mellody

3 hours ago, mellody said:

IBAN ist just within the EU.

It's also in many countries outside EU, but there's no Russia on the list: https://www.nordea.com/en/our-services/cashmanagement/iban-validator-and-information/iban-countries/  Anyway, it must be a way to get a refund if you live in a country that's not using the IBAN system, I hope Ticketone will give an answer to that.

51 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Hi Mellody.

Do you think you can get money on someone else's voucher?

In the email from TicketMaster they say that it can be reimboursed only on the name the voucher has been issued.

Dunno about ticketmaster, but the ticketone vouchers aren't issued on a name. You just have to enter the e-mail-address the voucher was sent to along with the voucher number, to validate it. Zlata was able to fill in the form, using her name & bank data and the voucher number from the e-mail that was sent to me.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mellody said:

Dunno about ticketmaster, but the ticketone vouchers aren't issued on a name. You just have to enter the e-mail-address the voucher was sent to along with the voucher number, to validate it. Zlata was able to fill in the form, using her name & bank data and the voucher number from the e-mail that was sent to me.

I got it!!!! I managed to make a request and I have a confirmation. Thank you Karin for your tips :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, mellody said:

@Mousetrap if you don't find another way to get your money back, DM me if you want... I could have the money sent to me and then transfer it to you via paypal.

Thank you very much! But! Ticketone changed the application form and now it is possible to add bank information for not Europeans! I've just sent my request and got a confirmation e-mail!

Edited by Mousetrap
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mousetrap said:

Thank you very much for! But! Ticketone changed the application form and now it is possible to add bank information for not Europeans! I've just sent my request and got a confirmation e-mail!

That's fab! Finally they react to requests, after months of doing nothing. :fisch:

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Mousetrap said:

But there's still no information from Ticketmaster about Mika's gigs :( I need another refund.

The 18th of septemebr I've sent an emai via Customer Service page. 

And I received an information :

Thank you for contacting us. We’re currently dealing with an unprecedented number of enquiries, so please bear with us – we’re prioritising questions on event date. The wait times will be longer than usual, so please wait for our reply to the requests already submitted, without sending more requests on the same topic.

Did you know you can find answers to many questions in our constantly updated FAQs? Click here https://help.ticketmaster.it/hc/en-us/ to visit our help center and look for your question or the name of an event.

If you’re contacting us about an event cancellation: any news we have are published on our help center. You don’t need to contact us directly about a refund for a cancelled event, we’ll contact you via email with the information and instructions as soon as we have it.

If you’re contacting us about a refund for an already cancelled event, please consider that due to the high number of requests, the wait and refund times will be longer than usual and may extend to the next few months. We’ll contact you directly if there are any problems with your refund.

Best regards,

Ticketmaster Italia Customer Care

And then another one yesterday:

We’re just getting in touch to let you know we haven’t forgotten about your request, which is still under preparation. We’re currently handling a high number of enquiries, so please be patient and consider that the wait and refund times will be longer than usual and may extent to the next few months. We’ll contact you directly as soon as we can.

trigger_logic_for_ticketmaster

• Like 1

For those of you who have submitted the request to convert the voucher into a refund on Ticketone:

have you received a confirmation e-mail right away? I've checked the spam and promo section, but I haven't received anything and it's been a couple of days already. I've also sent an e-mail to them asking if there's a problem, but - can you guess? - no answer :dunno:

Edited by sara09
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, sara09 said:

For those of you who have submitted the request to convert the voucher into a refund on Ticketone:

have you received a confirmation e-mail right away? I've checked the spam and promo section, but I haven't received anything and it's been a couple of days already. I've also sent an e-mail to them asking if there's a problem, but - can you guess? - no answer :dunno:

It just took a couple of minutes today... If you won't receive it in the next few days, maybe you can try to send the request again? Just in case. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

It just took a couple of minutes today... If you won't receive it in the next few days, maybe you can try to send the request again? Just in case. 

The first time I sent one request for two vouchers, but only one of them was "accepted" and looked red, the other one was green, so I sent it again, still no e-mail. I'll wait a few days and check the colors, just in case they're back to green again 😓

11 hours ago, sara09 said:

My e-mail arrived in about 5 minutes.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Stefania Serafin said:

Unfortunately when I enter the voucher number it says it is not found :( anybody else had the same problem?

Is everyone else using this form: https://www.rimborso.info/voucher/verifica.php

when I enter the email and voucher code it tells me "Attenzione: dati non trovati" :(

And of course I am putting email and voucher number they sent....

I guess I can only email them hoping for an answer before the deadline.

1 hour ago, Stefania Serafin said:

Is everyone else using this form: https://www.rimborso.info/voucher/verifica.php

when I enter the email and voucher code it tells me "Attenzione: dati non trovati" :(

Yes, that's the site I used as well. It worked fine for Verona, but when I tried to enter the voucher code for the Taormina ticket I had bought for a friend, I got the same problem. I sent the voucher to my friend then, so I don't know any more than you, sorry.

You still have until October 18, so hopefully they'll answer until then.

30 minutes ago, mellody said:

Yes, that's the site I used as well. It worked fine for Verona, but when I tried to enter the voucher code for the Taormina ticket I had bought for a friend, I got the same problem. I sent the voucher to my friend then, so I don't know any more than you, sorry.

You still have until October 18, so hopefully they'll answer until then.

Seems that everyone had the same problem for Taormina

Someone said on twitter that it's because they are waiting for the official cancellation ....🧐

2 hours ago, Stefania Serafin said:

Unfortunately when I enter the voucher number it says it is not found :( anybody else had the same problem?

I tried several times to put voucher number and the email address. And than all of sudden it worked. I stayed on the page and started to do somenthng else.

It looks like the system needs more time to find the voucher.

Try to enter the data again and don't leave the page for a few minutes  even if the system sais that the voucher has not been found.

On Vivaticket they didn't ask me the voucher number but the transaction number .....may it be the reason why ?

Same for me :sad:.

I sent a request for clarification on Monday at this link: https://www.ticketone.it/?affiliate=YXZ&fun=page&pagename=helpcontactform but no answer so far.

55 minutes ago, carafon said:

Seems that everyone had the same problem for Taormina

Someone said on twitter that it's because they are waiting for the official cancellation ....🧐

I think there's something  going on   with the local  promoter  (it's not Barleys Arts as the other venues), it's the only thing that I can think of that could make sense.

It seems they are really slow with legal procedures....

first with the vouchers.... I had to wait about 2 months for mine,  while some friends with tickets for other venues received theirs within 3-4 days of their request.

Now with the refound not working for Taormina, while being ok at least for Verona that I know of.

By the way @carafon could you please link me the discussion on Twitter? I would like to know more.

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I tried several times to put voucher number and the email address. And than all of sudden it worked. I stayed on the page and started to do somenthng else.

It looks like the system needs more time to find the voucher.

Try to enter the data again and don't leave the page for a few minutes  even if the system sais that the voucher has not been found.

Did  this happen for Taormina or Verona? 

• 2 weeks later...

Ticketmaster works better then Ticketone. I sent my request (only my name, phone number and order number) on the 1st of October and received three e-mails from them since than. The last one was today and it's said they'll send my money back in 10 days. And they didn't ask me my bank account details :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mousetrap said:

Ticketmaster works better then Ticketone. I sent my request (only my name, phone number and order number) on the 1st of October and received three e-mails from them since than. The last one was today and it's said they'll send my money back in 10 days. And they didn't ask me my bank account details :)

Wow! You are lucky this time! :thumb_yello:

I sent an email the 18th of September. I received 2 emails saying that they didn't forget about me and will contact me as soon as possible. But nothing for the moment. So maybe the 3rd email will be a confirmation? :yes: